War Room Pandemic - Episode 819 (3/23/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
President Jimmy Carter has an IQ of 157, which makes him No. 6 of the smartest presidents. He graduated from the Naval Academy, and eventually smartened up as Steve said.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Now that Biden is falling in the polls and down steps, we will soon face the prospect of Kamala Harris as President? How much support did she develop when she ran for President against Biden? 1 %??. This is what happens when the only qualifications for her being VP to VP Biden is being a woman of color, the most radical voter in the Senate, and having a temperature of 96.8 degrees! The ask her when she is going to visit the border, and her response, a "snarky" not today and a laugh. Well if she becomes President, she may eclipse Biden as a laughing stock. She would fit in being able to tell the Big Lies.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve, the reason that information about the Colorado mass killer has not gotten out faster is that it takes an immense amount of time to present the information to Biden in a way that he can take it in, and then he needs to sleep on it over a couple of naps while que cards are being prepared for him. Then it takes time to prep him on reading que cards. This is all complicated stuff that just takes time.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Raheem - what about Ayaan Hirsi Ali's 2006 book "Infidel" that warned Europe about the Muslim migration if they were not integrated into society. That was 9 years before Merkel's 2015 decision to bring everyone in to Germany.

V

VAQ_Attack

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WATCH! CAN YOU PASS IT ON? THEY ARE TRYING TO BLOCK THIS ANYH WAY THEY CAN. ONE RESPONSE I GOT WAS "WE JUST SAVED YOU FROM AN INFECTED SITE!
I did. I put out a daily email News Service with members from Coast to Coast. Everything on War Room is on my reports. I used the link you provided and already got feedback on how impressed one of my news service members was.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat