War Room Pandemic - Episode 823 (3/24/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! Back to hear every word you say. You look so tired & overworked but always beautiful.
Welcome Christy and thank your for what your are doing in Laredo! Always like hearing from Ben and really interested in what Victor is talking about but I saw all men jumping out of that semi and there were so many. They are not wearing masks or distancing because they are illegals and only American citizens get harassed constantly about social distancing and masks. Listening to Todd the numbers that are coming across are frightening. How can we possibly care for all those people. The Dems passed a bill to penalize citizens who didn't buy health insurance but it's free to illegals.
Dr. Navarro, I don't think American can survive another 4 years of the current administration. They are destroying America (and the immigrants) as rapidly as possible. Hey everyone it's peternavarro.com!
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Christy Hutchinson, Ben Bergquam, Victor Avila, Todd (didn't catch last name), Dr. Peter Navarro, Boris Epshteyn. Great reporting.
Thank you Stephen for your smiles, your truth, for being you. Take care of Stephen, love you. You are doing the Lord's work and you're doing a dang good job at it!!! It would be my best guess that he loves having a damn good man on his team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! Back to hear every word you say. You look so tired & overworked but always beautiful.
Welcome Christy and thank your for what your are doing in Laredo! Always like hearing from Ben and really interested in what Victor is talking about but I saw all men jumping out of that semi and there were so many. They are not wearing masks or distancing because they are illegals and only American citizens get harassed constantly about social distancing and masks. Listening to Todd the numbers that are coming across are frightening. How can we possibly care for all those people. The Dems passed a bill to penalize citizens who didn't buy health insurance but it's free to illegals.
Dr. Navarro, I don't think American can survive another 4 years of the current administration. They are destroying America (and the immigrants) as rapidly as possible. Hey everyone it's peternavarro.com!
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Christy Hutchinson, Ben Bergquam, Victor Avila, Todd (didn't catch last name), Dr. Peter Navarro, Boris Epshteyn. Great reporting.
Thank you Stephen for your smiles, your truth, for being you. Take care of Stephen, love you. You are doing the Lord's work and you're doing a dang good job at it!!! It would be my best guess that he loves having a damn good man on his team.
thank you for taking the time to wtrite whats on your mind.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
thank you for taking the time to wtrite whats on your mind.
I probably do not comment the way most people do, however, I so say what's on my mind. I like to thank Stephen's guests because my life experiences have led me to believe it's important to recognize a person's worth as a human being. Our world is in such turmoil that so often we forget to tell people thank you for talking to us and sharing their knowledge. I like to tell Steve that he is a special human being doing a job so many of us (or at least myself) are incapable of doing with such dedication. The resources he has to have to come up with the people and information he does are incredible, and the experiences he's had in life (good & bad) to give him that capability & confidence are immeasurable. He should know he's loved and appreciated and if that bothers anyone, it's their problem because I do love the man and intend to say what I honestly think. People should know they are of value and cared about. A quality that should not be lost in our busy world of mundane activities. If I left this world tomorrow, I would like to know I left behind honesty.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat