War Room Pandemic - Episode 824 (3/25/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! Been running a lot of errands today so trying to keep up with what I've missed. Got my chores done early so I could sit down and watch this and am glad to be here.
Victor is right. The National Guard is supposed to protect the country so they should be protecting our borders. All I see on that bus Todd boarded is men, mostly fairly young men, I do not see families at all except for 1 small child. All those men being released into our society can be dangerous. THIS NEEDS STOPPED!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Angela Merkel made a mess of Germany and the way it's going, we're going to have a worse one.
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Natalie Winters, Dave Ramaswamy, Steve Cortes, Victor Avila, Todd Bensman, and Jessica Rivera.
Thank you Stephen for doing a beautiful job of bringing us as much information as possible, for being a uniquely beautiful soul. Take care of yourself, love you, may God always shine his light through you...........

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
The Mexican Cartels are degenerates to themselves and their fellow citizens.
Their not Christians good or otherwise. To some of faith, they will be forgiven no matter what they do on this Earth.
What on Earth goes through their poisoned minds?
Is it only about the Money?
If not, then what?
It's not about control. It can't be, because controlling other people serves no purpose.
Controlling others gives nothing but an added burden of taking up their time.
Controlling people is not financially beneficial.
So, it's the money or they, the Mexican Cartels, are extremely stupid.
Why don't they take up counterfeiting?
China does, so some say.

Get a life without taking lives, will you.
They must be pure EVIL?
They are not Men, not Real Men.
Be a Real Man and save lives and do good for others.
Yes, I know you're being Capitalistic and doing quite well, but you'll die before you know it.
If your rivals don't do it, then maybe some enterprising Gringo will kill you first, just for fun.
But, you don't want that, do you?
Ex-Mexican Military trying to make some extra bucks. No code of honor, just allegiance to Satan.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat