War Room Pandemic - Episode 825 (3/25/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

Trust the Science, Follow the Money … American Elites’ Connections to Wuhan Exposed​

Got that book called "choas under heaven" thanks Bannon. I'm just into the first chapters and already I like you more Bannon. I underestimated you when it comes to your seriousness about ccp but it's clear your the only trying to do something. Everyone is bought off with Communist money. People, amer and please listen to Bannon. He's really the real deal

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Got that book called "choas under heaven" thanks Bannon. I'm just into the first chapters and already I like you more Bannon. I underestimated you when it comes to your seriousness about ccp but it's clear your the only trying to do something. Everyone is bought off with Communist money. People, amer and please listen to Bannon. He's really the real deal
Great shows~!!

amboyer

Feb 12, 2021
Yep me too but haven’t started it yet. He has recommended 5-6 books on this show, all of which are fabulous. I have 4 in my stack but this one I cannot wait to begin!!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Back to try and catch this 2nd hour of your morning episodes. I have to do this now because I do not know if I can put 4 hours in tomorrow. I never know when my schedule will be interrupted.
Steve, I thought Natalie did a beautiful job with her assessment of the WHO and Wuhan and those involved. She is one bright young lady with a tremendous future ahead of her.
It's not Dr. Yan, it's definitely my hearing impairment, but I understand about a fourth of what she says. I'm sorry, I truly do admire her and the courage she's shown.
I think it's my computer but I've totally lost reception of this episode so I'll call it a night.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Natalie Winters, Dave Ramaswamy, and Dr. Meng-Li Yan. Guests who are so smart and so knowledgeable. We're truly fortunate to be recipients of their knowledge.
Thank you Stephen for your constant effort to bring us the truth, for being a special you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, God bless in always in all ways..........

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat