War Room Pandemic - Episode 829 (3/26/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

hooter1964

Feb 22, 2021
Just came back from dinner in Boardman Ohio with 2 other couples. We all have decided we are fnished with Politics and have been let down by Trump. He knew the theft was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. The USA is finished...

hooter1964

Feb 22, 2021
March 2020.....HBO....Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections delves into problems with some specific machines and issues in certain states. For instance, back in 2005, security researcher Harri Hursti (a key figure in the film) demonstrated a memory card exploit that could alter votes on an optical scan voting machine. Those Diebold machines are still in operation in 20 states and are slated for use in November, the filmmakers note.

V

VAQ_Attack

Mike the Great at Work. God bless and keep you always, Mike. You exemplify what a FIGHTER is. Patton would decorate you. He never played defense which was for losers as he saw it. He always was on the Offense. And you, Mike, are a Soldier of Christ and of Patton, a REAL hero for our time!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

Absolute Interference … Mike Lindell Drops Bombshells on Stolen Election​

Bannon, if this plan of Lindells fails, its because of you your a deep state Bannon under cover what Michael Lindell is saying is true stop doughty him on video in front of whole world and the Supreme Court is Compromised

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Wow, what's in the food in that eatery in Boardman Ohio? I'll bet the last name of one of those couples was KASICH. I'm glad those sunshine patriots won't be deciding anything to do with my freedom.
And what about trumpybear! the brother needs to take a couple of deep breaths, his brain is rushing ahead of his vocabulary, settle down, fan, watch it go by for a while, Just Sayin!

Reactions: Pat Carr

Annettedf1027

Jan 11, 2021
Mike the Great at Work. God bless and keep you always, Mike. You exemplify what a FIGHTER is. Patton would decorate you. He never played defense which was for losers as he saw it. He always was on the Offense. And you, Mike, are a Soldier of Christ and of Patton, a REAL hero for our time!

Absolute Interference … Mike Lindell Drops Bombshells on Stolen Election​

I am not computer savvy in terms of IP addresses and how they work, and I had a hard time following that part of Mike's Absolute Truth. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the multifaceted theft, but I want to be able to explain it without hesitancy. I am trying to learn how to explain the use of the IP addresses as Mike describes, the cyber warfare, the votes and info exiting computers, going to China, Italy, Germany. How does one prove and then relay this vital info.
And btw, shame on Laura! Did not see the exchange as I have stopped watching all channels because I don't like being told to believe something that I feel in my soul is false.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Just came back from dinner in Boardman Ohio with 2 other couples. We all have decided we are fnished with Politics and have been let down by Trump. He knew the theft was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. The USA is finished...
Total opposite! Without this attack on our voting system, no one would have ever believed that this s*** going on would ever happen! When CNN heard that this virus finally admitting it Vanmeter from that Wuhan lab, these voting irregularities, Facebook, google, and Twitter, and the money and attack on our freedoms they did to help this asshole in power destroying our country! No one would have realized the destruction happening today!

jocsmithk

Jan 23, 2021
Are you kidding me! I'm from Circleville, Ohio and people around here feel like Trump fought like hell to implement his policies while going through a bogus Russia investigation and impeachment AND succeeded on multiple levels. Like Bannon said......NO THUMB SUCKERS! Look, fighting to keep our country on the right path is really hard, but our military and forefathers fought harder than this. Don't give up! We need you and your friends!!

jonnieson

Mar 27, 2021
Trump was surrounded by traitors. Bill Barr had most of us fooled at first. Some of his closest advisors were playing him. His fallacy was his need for loyalty, he couldn't possibly do all there was to do alone. Your aborting politics is probably a good decision, for, if you believe you have been let down by Trump, I can't foresee any endeavor in politics that would bring you the success you seem to warrant

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat