War Room Pandemic - Episode 831 (3/27/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MIKEFROMUNIONTOWN

Jan 26, 2021
AND PENNSYLVANIA STEVE! TOO MANY OF US STILL HAVE TRUMP SIGNS IN OUR YEARS AND IT SAYS TRUMP 2020 "NO MORE BULLSHIT" ON A 10 FOOT BY 10 FOOT SIGN IN THEIR YARD! cos were here in PENNSYLVANIA know about that old money industrial class living off the interest from steel LONG AGO AND THE NEW TECH trying to bring communism in with money from the 5.1 trillion that no maga will will get nor do we want it its STOLEN FILTHY LUCRE and that don't last IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD name AMEN!
'

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
come on bannon you know its not an accident, but you still talk as if it could be intentional or could be an accident. theres to much going on here and no coincidences. think about all the things they did ,all the things that gave them the reason to want to do this. everyone is just scared to say it for what it is , that china planned this with evil Dr fauci and "god knows who else " also theres the proof that Michael lndell (super-warrior) has that china helped steal this election ,and you know what? "do you think its a coincidence that most of bidens picks are pro ccp? " come on man.we all know obama is communist and he is the reason our country really took a deep dive. bush and Clinton were the devils who sold us out. the lies and deceptions and the evil deeds these globalist and people do will not go unpunished and im not talking about by man, im talking about God almighty. he will not be mocked he will not allow people to play God and do evil things. we stand for truth, we stand for peace and love not hate and lies. theres nothing so bad God cant forgive us of its time to change or lives. .
all these things going on with the ballots and stuff will be the beginning of the truth coming out, . why is no one talking about what china's leader just said. something about now is the time for the world to change, i cant remember , but if you look back, every time china made a threat they always carry it out. bannon i dont want to be a fear monger but i just have a bad feeling ccp is going to make their move. like send out a more deadly virus after everyone took this vaccine, im hearing it could possibly make the viruses strains going around more deadly. everything is so confusing and all we have is few brave souls standing up and yea i know theres millions of us who watch this show but what if anything happened to lindell or you guys cause this is dangerous and you know it is. what would do then. we are being hit from all directions. by our own goverment, by big tech by ccp, by blm, antifa and now the most organized cartels , if they wanted to they could come into our country and take our cops out then what. not like the cops are there anyways what happened to arresting bad people who committed treason. hey i thought all the police departments backed trump "i cant tell".

Last edited:
V

VAQ_Attack

Lest we forget, this man was prophetic. We're living his prophecy. You CANNOT defeat your enemy until you fully recognize your enemy masquerading as your friend! The BIGGEST lie of the Father-of-Lies from the dawn of man is that he doesn't exist. This man is giving proof that he does! The Daily News is testimony to that seminal fact! The CCP is implementing what this man talked about to the letter, e.g., their Confucius Institutes! This man's solution at the end should NOT surprise you! We need to be MORAL AGENTS OF GOD! Instead, we've allowed the Godless to erase the Name of God from the world's vocabulary! To prevent from being a victim of subversion, you simply must have FAITH, that's the ONLY ANSWER!
We RESIST the TRAITORS to their Face wherever and whenerver they rear their ugly heads on any level, Local, State, and Federal, or we PERISH! I'm fighting as hard as I can with the help of God to NOT perish in getting the word out and taking no prisoners in the process. A lot of Graves of our Military around the world represent the sacrifices of the Fallen who did the same. We MUST not allow those sacrifices to be rendered in vain by the Godless! That's my message to my three sons, two of whom are in the Military and Law Enforcement, friends, and anyone else who has eyes to see and ears to hear! We're at the end game for the survival of what's left of a Free America UNDER God. We either fight for it or we're going to lose it! And I'm not about to lose it to some Commie Rat BASTARDS who should be arrested and prosecuted for TREASON to the full extent of the law with the commensurate penalty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Main Street

Feb 26, 2021
AND PENNSYLVANIA STEVE! TOO MANY OF US STILL HAVE TRUMP SIGNS IN OUR YEARS AND IT SAYS TRUMP 2020 "NO MORE BULLSHIT" ON A 10 FOOT BY 10 FOOT SIGN IN THEIR YARD! cos were here in PENNSYLVANIA know about that old money industrial class living off the interest from steel LONG AGO AND THE NEW TECH trying to bring communism in with money from the 5.1 trillion that no maga will will get nor do we want it its STOLEN FILTHY LUCRE and that don't last IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD name AMEN!
'
AMEN You and your neighbors are true patriots. Thank you for standing strong and representing so many of us and the truth.

Reactions: VAQ_Attack

MommaDuke

Feb 13, 2021
come on bannon you know its not an accident, but you still talk as if it could be intentional or could be an accident. theres to much going on here and no coincidences. think about all the things they did ,all the things that gave them the reason to want to do this. everyone is just scared to say it for what it is , that china planned this with evil Dr fauci and "god knows who else " also theres the proof that Michael lndell (super-warrior) has that china helped steal this election ,and you know what? "do you think its a coincidence that most of bidens picks are pro ccp? " come on man.we all know obama is communist and he is the reason our country really took a deep dive. bush and Clinton were the devils who sold us out. the lies and deceptions and the evil deeds these globalist and people do will not go unpunished and im not talking about by man, im talking about God almighty. he will not be mocked he will not allow people to play God and do evil things. we stand for truth, we stand for peace and love not hate and lies. theres nothing so bad God cant forgive us of its time to change or lives. .
all these things going on with the ballots and stuff will be the beginning of the truth coming out, . why is no one talking about what china's leader just said. something about now is the time for the world to change, i cant remember , but if you look back, every time china made a threat they always carry it out. bannon i dont want to be a fear monger but i just have a bad feeling ccp is going to make their move. like send out a more deadly virus after everyone took this vaccine, im hearing it could possibly make the viruses strains going around more deadly. everything is so confusing and all we have is few brave souls standing up and yea i know theres millions of us who watch this show but what if anything happened to lindell or you guys cause this is dangerous and you know it is. what would do then. we are being hit from all directions. by our own goverment, by big tech by ccp, by blm, antifa and now the most organized cartels , if they wanted to they could come into our country and take our cops out then what. not like the cops are there anyways what happened to arresting bad people who committed treason. hey i thought all the police departments backed trump "i cant tell".
Bannon has to stay neutral, he's on air. We don't need him getting kicked off - READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat