War Room Pandemic - Episode 833 (3/29/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

O

oldmanrsing

we know this came from China, but this strain that is Brazilian is Biden's fault he is the one who opened border. He should be impeached and then tried for murder. now does the shot even take care of this strain. i am not going to get the shot, last shots i got my arms still hurt and four months, and it was the pneumonia shot. not wearing any damn mask either. i haven't wore one since the beginning of this bull, and i am 65 years of age. we need a revolution and take out these idiots in washington!!!!!! GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE

Crusader1099

Jan 1, 2021
Why is Mark Meadows on this show? If you read the Deep Rig by Patrick Byrne you know Meadows was one of those in the White House pushing Trump out, working against him. I believe Byrne. He had no axe to grind. He wasn’t even a Trump supporter. Meadows is no friend of MAGA. Get him off war room,Bannon!

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! I watched part of this episode earlier but my computer kept acting up. It seems that it only gives me problems when I'm watching War Room or a very right leaning video. Works pretty good the rest of the time. :rolleyes: It's a little late but I wanted to finish this episode (& I'm doing laundry).
Steve, we all listened to the original press conferences on the CCP Virus when Dr. Fauci & Dr. Birx spoke, and it's ridiculous that they make contradictory statements now and expect us to believe them. The American public is not dumb.
I am so glad that the states are still looking into the fraudulent election and thanks for your dedication to the border problem.

Thanking Steve, Raheem, Joanna Miller, and Natalie Winters. Great exchange.
Thank you Stephen for always shining your light on the truth, for being you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, guide you, and bless you always in all ways......

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat