War Room Pandemic - Episode 838 (3/31/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

henry-lynn

Mar 31, 2021
I want to caution P Navarro about calling the Brazilian COVID variant the 4th wave. A new JAMA article posted by Rand Paul shows that both the vaccine and convalescent antibodies neutralize all variants to varying extents. Also my son who is a US Navy nurse just returned from a 40 day tour of caring for Mexican Covid patients in Eagle Pass, TX reports that none of his team of 23 got sick even though they couldn't wear PPE at some times. The "4th wave" is being used locally to justify new lockdowns and restrictions.

Attachments

• JAMMA Covid Variant Article Apr 21.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: STIKIT
P

Polska

However the variants seem to have some twists in that younger individuals are being hit by it and incidence of effecting healthier folks (fewer comorbidities) and evidence of similarities to the South African variant which is able to resist antibodies according to very recent reviews.
Herd immunity and as quickly as possible seems to be helping and healthcare workers should have been vaccinated which definitely looks significantly protective against variants.
Many in our communities have not been vaccinated yet though.

P

Polska

Fauci was a Philosophy major as an Undergrad and then Medical School? How’d that happen?
Guess he has the same coincidental good fortune as Barry O to find a place up the ladder without any evidence of having been qualified to get there. Most docs have science expertise from undergrad forward.

henry-lynn

Mar 31, 2021
My son is 35 and most of his Navy team were in their 20s so I take this to mean that the variants are behaving like the primary strain, a real threat to older folks with comorbidities but much less so for young healthy people. The Navy people received the Phizer version of the vaccine back in early January.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat