War Room Pandemic - Episode 843 (4/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

The Deep Church … Fraud and​

The Deep Church … Fraud and Fines Against Christians in Maricopa County​

Recall them all . Mark fichen if the lord God wants you in office then you'll be there. Thank you Mark finchen for all your doing. 🙏 Americans 🙏pray Americans pray. Read 2 chronicles 7:14

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! I missed this episode on Thursday so now have a chance to catch up. Always like John Fredericks. Why would any company get upset over people voting legally, over showing their ID... UNLESS they feel voting legally will hurt the Dems. What are they trying to hide? They are a business and should not be involved in politics. The job of their CEO is to show a profit, not to be 'woke'. If your honest, there's nothing to hide.

A warrant against young Christians who gather to worship. Pretty pathetic, but a great way to cancel getting re-elected.

Our military is supposed to protect the country and not participate in social engineering! Make them sleep in a parking garage, feed them lousy food, and expect them to be loyal? Really?

Always love what Archbishop Vigano has to say so I want to definitely get that book! What Brian says doesn't surprise me after reading the letter Vigano wrote to Trump.

I'm so glad I took the time to go back and catch this episode. It was such a good one. THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, John Fredericks, Mark Finchem, Sean Feucht, Tej Gill, Bianca Gracia, and Brian McCall. Thank you Stephen for simply being you and always contributing to the truth, for being a beautiful soul. I love you, take care of Stephen, may God guide you and always bless you in all ways.......

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Take the War Room Defense pack. Vitamin D-3 and Zinc will help your immune system. Be proactive and be responsible for your own body.
I see a Winning Energy drink on your mantel Steve. I was having trouble getting to that site by typing winningenergy.com but want everyone to know you have to put a hyphen between winning and energy. www.winning-energy.com will get you to the site.
Get your mattress topper and pillows from My Pillow, they're great. Take your vitamins, have a great day, and get a good night's sleep on your My Pillow bedding!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat