War Room Pandemic - Episode 844 (4/2/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I watched these morning episodes earlier today on Americas Voice. On the chat line that runs with it there were many disparaging remarks made about the Pope and the Catholic religion. Many off the cuff ugly statements about everything. This made me very sad. FIRST, the word Catholic means 'universal'. I was a Episcopalian and I considered myself Catholic. SECOND, Pope Francis is responsible for his own actions, NOT the people who practice the Roman Catholic religion, the greatest majority of them were practicing Catholics before he was Pope and should not be held responsible for any of the questionable actions the Pope has initiated. Most of us are doing well if we can be responsible for our own actions (not always a easy undertaking). THIRD, God loves all souls born in his image, Catholic, Christian, and Jewish, everyone of them unique unto their own and special to our Divine Creator.

This behavior did not take place on this chat line but I deeply felt the need to speak out against false statements somewhere. You're limited to what you can say on a running chat line. This was close to my heart and I thank you for letting me.💕

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I watched these morning episodes earlier today on Americas Voice. On the chat line that runs with it there were many disparaging remarks made about the Pope and the Catholic religion. Many off the cuff ugly statements about everything. This made me very sad. FIRST, the word Catholic means 'universal'. I was a Episcopalian and I considered myself Catholic. SECOND, Pope Francis is responsible for his own actions, NOT the people who practice the Roman Catholic religion, the greatest majority of them were practicing Catholics before he was Pope and should not be held responsible for any of the questionable actions the Pope has initiated. Most of us are doing well if we can be responsible for our own actions (not always a easy undertaking). THIRD, God loves all souls born in his image, Catholic, Christian, and Jewish, everyone of them unique unto their own and special to our Divine Creator.

This behavior did not take place on this chat line but I deeply felt the need to speak out against false statements somewhere. You're limited to what you can say on a running chat line. This was close to my heart and I thank you for letting me.💕
well said i agree 100% because i can see it comes from the heart. the holy spirit led you to share that i beleieve. theres fathfull people all over the world that are cathlics. God knows the heart. we will all stand before the lord to be judged. pray my brother and sisters that God use you to share his word. to continue to have hope. because greater is he that is in us. remember what the word says. to never get tired of doing good.

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat