War Room Pandemic - Episode 847 (4/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
even when Orwell warned and said. HEY I was part of the Rhodes SOciety and this is their plan!! no one believed him.

do ya think they'd believe it now....??? when they are doing it, applying for hundreds of patents to do it...and already have most of the technology made and in use or ready to deploy??

Orwell tried to warn us, as did rodenberry...but folks just shrugged it off.

did you here the ted talks done with Gates and Google, or yeah and elon musk....they are all talking about it...
must is working on the brain interfaces as we speak.

welcome to the Borg....resistance is futile.

(or is it....)

i read the book....in the end,

we win.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
even when Orwell warned and said. HEY I was part of the Rhodes SOciety and this is their plan!! no one believed him.

do ya think they'd believe it now....??? when they are doing it, applying for hundreds of patents to do it...and already have most of the technology made and in use or ready to deploy??

Orwell tried to warn us, as did rodenberry...but folks just shrugged it off.

did you here the ted talks done with Gates and Google, or yeah and elon musk....they are all talking about it...
must is working on the brain interfaces as we speak.

welcome to the Borg....resistance is futile.

(or is it....)

i read the book....in the end,

we win.
to be honest thats just another distraction from what really needs attention today. i understand these people and their expieriments are happy thinking they can achieve "escaping from death" this is the whole reason tower of babylon happened. everything man had set out to accomplish would have been possible thats why he confused their languages now here we are back in the dilema only this time God will come back in power and great glory. the pressing matter im talking about is , do we not realize marxist are taking over our country and once our country is ungovernable the ccp will bring their troops to clean up the rest. how this whole covid 19 aka fauci virus was a military operation to weaken our country so they could next use kinetic war. its funny how the elites of this country who have done so much to take over this country and shape the world will not have a place at the table. they think they will hold some power with the russians and chinese and Iranians but will infact be murdered just like the rest of us.china will move their people here, why you think they dont give a crap about their country with the soils to grow food and others are poisoned from polutions. i think hollywood got it right when it made those 2 movies called white house down and posidion has fallen i think. this whole border thing i believe was a distraction to sneek the chinese military and spies in and whoever else is working with them. their planning something big and their going to use terreroist as well. trump in my oppinion woke america up at the last minute till midnight. when peter navarro made his movie death by china it was clear ccp wasnt long from taking over and to think its been decades later. i dont know its just what i believe is going to happen.

M

MYA

Descent Into Hell: Transhumanism and the New Human Race Part 1​

The, only, God is our Creator! Trying to be like God is not a new concept for mankind. Remember, Eve was enticed, by Satan, to eat the one forbidden fruit and be like God. Remember, the Tower of Babel? The people wanted to be like God and build a tower that reached beyond the heavens. God put an end to that nonsense by giving all the people different languages, so that they couldn’t communicate any longer. When will people learn?! The truth is that they won’t if they don’t have the One Eternal Truth, Jesus Christ. The reality is that following the Great White Throne Judgement, unbelievers will be, individually, cast into hell and separated within the pitch black darkness of hell to, mentally, relive their unrepentant, unimportant, and worthless lives for an ETERNITY!

Last edited by a moderator:

M

MYA

Descent Into Hell: Transhumanism and the New Human Race Part 1​

So, the unbelieving rich and, what they consider, powerful are taking God’s creation and pulling it apart to play with the inner workings of the brain, which they, hardly, know anything about and will never, completely, understand. But, they are going to maneuver cells, genes, DNA, plasma, tissues, etc. etc. to become superhuman and live forever. Hmm! What a waste of precious time and life. What these people don’t realize is that they are neither rich nor powerful. They are loathsome, poor, and powerless. Here are some biblical truths. Our Creator God gave us life for fellowship with Himself. After sin entered Adam and Eve in the Garden, we were born in the spiritual image of Adam, not God. God, already, had a plan of redemption for us, through Jesus, before His creation. He left us ‘most’ of His plans and His purposes in His instruction manual; the Bible. He breathed revelations about Himself, His creation, and the purpose of this temporary life, through forty chosen human authors who penned the 66 books in the Bible. The, truly, rich and powerful in this temporary life are believers in Jesus Christ! Believers have Jesus’ Holy Spirit dwelling inside our hearts and minds with the ’free gift’ of eternal life inherited at the point of salvation! True Christian’s have it all! We have restored our relationship with Holy God through the acceptance of Jesus, the Christ; the main purpose of this life! The irony is that the unbelieving and ungodly are blinded by their god, Satan. Satan is leading them into eternal destruction; hell. This is their destiny, forever! And, no you won’t be partying with your evil friends. Hell is being all ‘alone’ in pitch black darkness with the eternal heat of a blazing fire, but no light; forever and ever! So, while it is still called, today; make the most important decision of your short lifetime on this temporary earth, before it is, eternally, too late!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
So, the unbelieving rich and, what they consider, powerful are taking God’s creation and pulling it apart to play with the inner workings of the brain, which they, hardly, know anything about and will never, completely, understand. But, they are going to maneuver cells, genes, plasma, tissues, etc. etc. to become superhuman and live forever. Hmm! What a waste of precious time and life. What these people don’t realize is that they are neither rich nor powerful. They are loathsome, poor, and powerless. Here are some biblical truths. Our Creator God gave us life for fellowship with Himself. After sin entered Adam and Eve in the Garden, we were born in the spiritual image of Adam, not God. God, already, had a plan of redemption for us, through Jesus, before His creation. He left us ‘most’ of His plans and His purposes in His instruction manual; the Bible. He breathed revelations about Himself, His creation, and the purpose of this temporary life, through forty chosen human authors who penned the 66 books in the Bible. The, truly, rich and powerful in this temporary life are believers in Jesus Christ! Believers have Jesus’ Holy Spirit dwelling inside our hearts and minds with the ’free gift’ of eternal life inherited at the point of salvation! True Christian’s have it all! We have restored our relationship with Holy God through the acceptance of Jesus, the Christ; the main purpose of this life! The irony is that the unbelieving and ungodly are blinded by their god, Satan. Satan is leading them into eternal destruction; hell. This is their destiny, forever! And, no you won’t be partying with your evil friends. Hell is being all ‘alone’ in pitch black darkness with the eternal heat of a blazing fire, but no light; forever and ever! So, while it is still called, today; make the most important decision of your short lifetime on this temporary earth, before it is, eternally, too late!
Praise God. Today is the day of salvation. Choose Jesus Christ for tomorrow is not promised.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat