War Room Pandemic - Episode 848 (4/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
mindlessness and/or controlled minds is what transhumanism is all about.

take a look at that gottard tunnel opening,
1, they removed a several ton boulder with a cross on it to start digging the tunnel,
2. the opening day ceremony showed a bunch of dead limp spirits drifting off, what they hope will happen to we christians, and then the real fun for them begins...while a group of mindless slaves in orange (the new black) a symbol for the gay life and imprisonment both, which also represented the miners in this scene, who take a break from their digging to salute their leader.,
3. watch while the goat king, repleat with satanic and temple of Set symbols rapes an innocent, and the miners all cheer....meanwhile the dolls and slaves are all faceless, evidently to suggest, you slaves will all worship what we say is good, and allow us to ravage you becuase you no longer have a self identity (a face) you are ours now, and you will rejoice as we conquer and rape you as we please.
5. all this in a nice dance ditty while the rulers of europe looked on and applauded.

whats not to like, if they can improve our brains with technology, they can also lobotomize us with the same..which will leave us limp and faceless.
it would be funny if this ceremony did not actually happen. Of course they can have an entire day devoted to pagan displays, but out kids cannot bow their head to the true God for even 60 seconds.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

1, they removed a several ton boulder with a cross on it to start digging the tunnel,
2. the opening day ceremony showed a bunch of dead limp spirits drifting off, what they hope will happen to we christians, and then the real fun for them begins...while a group of mindless slaves in orange (the new black) a symbol for the gay life and imprisonment both, which also represented the miners in this scene, who take a break from their digging to salute their leader.,
3. watch while the goat king, repleat with satanic and temple of Set symbols rapes an innocent, and the miners all cheer....meanwhile the dolls and slaves are all faceless, evidently to suggest, you slaves will all worship what we say is good, and allow us to ravage you becuase you no longer have a self identity (a face) you are ours now, and you will rejoice as we conquer and rape you as we please.
5. all this in a nice dance ditty while the rulers of europe looked on and applauded.

whats not to like, if they can improve our brains with technology, they can also lobotomize us with the same..which will leave us limp and faceless.
it would be funny if this ceremony did not actually happen. Of course they can have an entire day devoted to pagan displays, but out kids cannot bow their head to the true God for even 60 seconds.
thats from a movie or let me guess hollywood made it.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
nope, that really happened

long version, starts 14 min in
long aand boring

shorter version, explanation 3rd comment down

somewhere i read the full script, not sure now where, been years....it had to do with the original religion of these folks, and wanting to celebrate that as the globe came together as in one world religion, and as Cern is opening, or trying to open a portal to other dimensions, which some believe may "unchain the demons locked underneath the earth at this time."

they also were celebratig what Pope said..."we are all worshiping the same god" which is a LIE, but they are happy now because they can now all come out of their covens into the open...kike since the pope said it, it must be true. :rolleyes:

NOW YOU REALLY WANT TO BAKE YOUR NOODLE

Cern also doesn't seem to care that the last time they ran their machines it started messing with the actual gravity and almost made the pole shift. IT WAS JUMPIN,, BIG TIME (which has happened before twice and is cataclysmic).

a pole shift has been proven, by how the rocks are not pointing to due north after you reach a certain layer in the strata.

a pole shift creates 700 mile an hour winds,, worldwide tsunami's and earthquakes...mass extinctions....yet at cern they are building a machine 3 times the size of the one they had GOING BEFORE, and planning to turn it on soon.
our scientists are now deranged madmen. making antimatter, trying to build a small sun in a tin can, and the like.

odd because of this:

on the one hand, these guys think the world started with one big bang.
first there was nothing, and then it exploded.

on the other hand, after "THINKING' that the whole thing started when between 2 and 5 atoms smashed together that THIS is what created the entire universe. all the galaxies, everything for trillions of light years....
absurd, but that IS what they believe.

yet while believing that, that 2-5 atoms went bump and then bang happened...

they want to make another bang just like it. And they think a strong metal ball will contain the boom....

so lets see.....5 atoms made the whole universe, but now an inch of steel will contain a similar boom THAT AT THE VERY LEAST WILL BE CALLED A SMALL SUN. this is one time I am truly grateful the big bang theory is pure bull.

is it just me, or are the ones calling we christians crazy the real lunatics? sure your sun will fit in my thermos, sure it will.:rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
nope, that really happened

long version, starts 14 min in
long aand boring

shorter version, explanation 3rd comment down

somewhere i read the full script, not sure now where, been years....it had to do with the original religion of these folks, and wanting to celebrate that as the globe came together as in one world religion, and as Cern is opening, or trying to open a portal to other dimensions, which some believe may "unchain the demons locked underneath the earth at this time."

they also were celebratig what Pope said..."we are all worshiping the same god" which is a LIE, but they are happy now because they can now all come out of their covens into the open...kike since the pope said it, it must be true. :rolleyes:

NOW YOU REALLY WANT TO BAKE YOUR NOODLE

Cern also doesn't seem to care that the last time they ran their machines it started messing with the actual gravity and almost made the pole shift. IT WAS JUMPIN,, BIG TIME (which has happened before twice and is cataclysmic).

a pole shift has been proven, by how the rocks are not pointing to due north after you reach a certain layer in the strata.

a pole shift creates 700 mile an hour winds,, worldwide tsunami's and earthquakes...mass extinctions....yet at cern they are building a machine 3 times the size of the one they had GOING BEFORE, and planning to turn it on soon.
our scientists are now deranged madmen. making antimatter, trying to build a small sun in a tin can, and the like.

odd because of this:

on the one hand, these guys think the world started with one big bang.
first there was nothing, and then it exploded.

on the other hand, after "THINKING' that the whole thing started when between 2 and 5 atoms smashed together that THIS is what created the entire universe. all the galaxies, everything for trillions of light years....
absurd, but that IS what they believe.

yet while believing that, that 2-5 atoms went bump and then bang happened...

they want to make another bang just like it. And they think a strong metal ball will contain the boom....

so lets see.....5 atoms made the whole universe, but now an inch of steel will contain a similar boom THAT AT THE VERY LEAST WILL BE CALLED A SMALL SUN. this is one time I am truly grateful the big bang theory is pure bull.

is it just me, or are the ones calling we christians crazy the real lunatics? sure your sun will fit in my thermos, sure it will.:rolleyes:o_O

i would have never imagined this. thats really crazy. i believe now that you said it , that this is used to bring bad spirits into our realm and who knows maybe they want to try and trigger a massive natural disater like shifting of the poles maybe set of a few valcanoes. maybe this how they are going to depopulate so many people. if their covid and next ccp fauci virus comes out and doesnt kill millions like they hoped this could be plan b

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I am not all that well versed on Transhumanism. Most of what I know I learned from Stephen, which makes me unable to comment to any extent. I truly did appreciate Steve's guests who spoke on the subject and appreciated Steve for bringing this subject out into the open because evidently I've been somewhat naive about certain subjects. I know I need to be more aware of some happenings in our world of today. (Don't want to, just need to) THANK YOU STEPHEN K BANNON! I love this man and love the way his mind works.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021

Wow, I've never heard of any of this before.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes and Europe is gone, lost, not coming back.
once it was the seat of christianity, now England and France both are 40% muslim, no churches left.

my friend who tries to minister in Europe says in France she cannot put on a cross or a star of David without being spat on...and cursed at if she uses a rest room.

Trump knew what is coming if we allow more of this type immigrant. they will do exactly what they told Europe 40 years ago, and us as well.

they said "we will out-breed you, and we will use your own laws against you, and eventually we will run your countries.
no one took them seriously.......................

then.

Reactions: Casey

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I missed the trans episode, and it’s not up on rav yet... but here it is!

Goats? Really? Gotta watch

ok, there are many goats. Goat worship?
languages and countries coming together... Tower of Babel
the first beast, the second beast, and the image of the beast were represented

Warroom episode was good, got me thinking.
Quantum computing is the X factor... it bridges the gap between things that don’t exist physically and things that do
or rather that their state is barely quantifiable

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat