War Room Pandemic - Episode 922 (5/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I needed to catch the afternoon episode and my evenings are usually the best time. Love to relax and listen.

Eric is so right about the heartlessness on the left (I always feel that so deeply) and Cpt Bannon (she looks lovely on this episode) is right about Cheney not doing her job. YES, we are tired of the enemies within and their maneuvering to back stab each other and the people they are supposed to represent! We trust very few politicians anymore because they have shown us by deed that they do not represent the citizens of America.

They have Fauci on MSM every single day like he's God, and the man is as far from that as you can get. Fauci talks in circles all the time. Never bases anything he says on logical or proven facts. I personally think he's pure evil! Yes, we know when someone is pulling our chain! Hard for me to believe anyone is gullible enough to believe him. What they are trying to do to our children is inexcusable! Back to heartlessness because they do not care about the psychological welfare of the child. The suicide rate of our young keeps rising just from social distancing and masks. THEY DO NOT NEED VACCINES. They are not dying from the CCP Virus, they are dying because you've isolated their sensitive little souls and children really do need to be with their friends. They thrive on hugs, social exchange, love, and ideas to grow on.

Hang in there Heather, their mocking, belittling, and condescension (Lord how I hate condescension) is to hide the truth OR they actually think they know all the answers so no way you possibly could (overinflated ego).
I do try to publish the murder of police on social media. What's happening to them is truly horrible. They put their life on the line for the people and have been treated despicably! Eric is saying what we all know is right. You break the law, you have to be responsible for your own actions. You do not mistreat others or others' property! Respect and responsibility would help our society a lot and should have been taught in the home and schools.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Eric Greitens, and Heather Mullins. Great hour!
Thank you Stephen for giving so much of yourself to give others what they need to know, for being a beautiful soul. Take care of you, I love you, may God always be with you and bless you always in all ways in all your endeavors.....

Last edited:

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I needed to catch the afternoon episode and my evenings are usually the best time. Love to relax and listen.

Eric is so right about the heartlessness on the left (I always feel that so deeply) and Cpt Bannon (she looks lovely on this episode) is right about Cheney not doing her job. YES, we are tired of the enemies within and their maneuvering to back stab each other and the people they are supposed to represent! We trust very few politicians anymore because they have shown us by deed that they do not represent the citizens of America.

They have Fauci on MSM every single day like he's God, and the man is as far from that as you can get. Fauci talks in circles all the time. Never bases anything he says on logical or proven facts. I personally think he's pure evil! Yes, we know when someone is pulling our chain! Hard for me to believe anyone is gullible enough to believe him. What they are trying to do to our children is inexcusable! Back to heartlessness because they do not care about the psychological welfare of the child. The suicide rate of our young keeps rising just from social distancing and masks. THEY DO NOT NEED VACCINES. They are not dying from the CCP Virus, they are dying because you've isolated their sensitive little souls and children really do need to be with their friends. They thrive on hugs, social exchange, love, and ideas to grow on.

Hang in there Heather, their mocking, belittling, and condescension (Lord how I hate condescension) is to hide the truth OR they actually think they know all the answers so no way you possibly could (overinflated ego).
I do try to publish the murder of police on social media. What's happening to them is truly horrible. They put their life on the line for the people and have been treated despicably! Eric is saying what we all know is right. You break the law, you have to be responsible for your own actions. You do not mistreat others or others' property! Respect and responsibility would help our society a lot and should have been taught in the home and schools.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Eric Greitens, and Heather Mullins. Great hour!
Thank you Stephen for giving so much of yourself to give others what they need to know, for being a beautiful soul. Take care of you, I love you, may God always be with you and bless you always in all ways in all your endeavors.....
Excellent comments-I was gone yesterday and missed this episode-it is not available just yet-or maybe my internet satelitte is not working but I will try again later!!!!!! Thank you Steve Bannon and Capt Bannon and Raheem and all for the great coverage to keep us informed!!!!Excellent show!

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021

I could not have said it any better, God bless!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat