War Room Pandemic - Episode 925 (5/5/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I can't believe it, forced to admit they didn't have the code that someone else did so that they were not in charge of this election. 79 times they broke the law

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen from Crystal Park.
I can't imagine anyone that would think it was okay to not have the administrative control of the computers used in a presidential election!
What John Solomon talked about in the fraudulent case against Eric Greitens (despicable) is being repeated over and over against prominent conservatives that are speaking out like Rudy Giuliani, Stephen K Bannon, General Flynn, and so many, many others. Look at the way they totally twisted the happenings of January 6th. Do we totally lack law and order??? I knew our system was quite corrupt and the politicians had been running the government like a personal money making machine or business (nothing to do with representing their constituents, become a politician & make bug bucks) but I honestly had no idea it had reached literally every part of our system. Our FBI, our CIA, DOJ, most positions working in the WH, our court system clear down to the counties, & it appears our Supreme Court. To many for me to name. We have quite a job ahead cleaning house! But clean house we must!

I will not elaborate on children wearing masks or having to get required vaccines because I feel exactly the same as all those mothers who you had on your episode today and I hope everyone soaks that up and comprehends what a serious problem it is for our young ones. Government is supposed to represent the people, the people are not supposed to represent the government! Physical & psychological health varies in each individual and masks, vaccines, or any other medical treatment should always be a personal choice based on accurate information. Our children are very vulnerable little human beings and do not have enough knowledge to speak for themselves on this issue so Mothers need to stand up and speak out for them loudly and clearly. Thank you Stephen for having them on.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve and Maureen Bannon especially. Thank you John Solomon (you're always so easy to understand), Anna Paulina Luna, April (not sure Conic, Coney, Carney, my hearing is not always that good & I normally understand Steve), and Cindy Chafian. It was my privilege to listen to all of you tonight. Didn't know if I could but glad I was able to.....

Thank you Stephen for a beautiful hour of information, for being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always guide you, watch over you, bless you, and shine his light through you. We all do the Lord's work in different ways but you are doing a beautiful job for him and you shine.....

Collusion Hoax in the Heartland … Scandals Plague Soros Prosecutors in Arizona​

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen from Crystal Park.
I can't imagine anyone that would think it was okay to not have the administrative control of the computers used in a presidential election!
What John Solomon talked about in the fraudulent case against Eric Greitens (despicable) is being repeated over and over against prominent conservatives that are speaking out like Rudy Giuliani, Stephen K Bannon, General Flynn, and so many, many others. Look at the way they totally twisted the happenings of January 6th. Do we totally lack law and order??? I knew our system was quite corrupt and the politicians had been running the government like a personal money making machine or business (nothing to do with representing their constituents, become a politician & make bug bucks) but I honestly had no idea it had reached literally every part of our system. Our FBI, our CIA, DOJ, most positions working in the WH, our court system clear down to the counties, & it appears our Supreme Court. To many for me to name. We have quite a job ahead cleaning house! But clean house we must!

I will not elaborate on children wearing masks or having to get required vaccines because I feel exactly the same as all those mothers who you had on your episode today and I hope everyone soaks that up and comprehends what a serious problem it is for our young ones. Government is supposed to represent the people, the people are not supposed to represent the government! Physical & psychological health varies in each individual and masks, vaccines, or any other medical treatment should always be a personal choice based on accurate information. Our children are very vulnerable little human beings and do not have enough knowledge to speak for themselves on this issue so Mothers need to stand up and speak out for them loudly and clearly. Thank you Stephen for having them on.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve and Maureen Bannon especially. Thank you John Solomon (you're always so easy to understand), Anna Paulina Luna, April (not sure Conic, Coney, Carney, my hearing is not always that good & I normally understand Steve), and Cindy Chafian. It was my privilege to listen to all of you tonight. Didn't know if I could but glad I was able to.....

Thank you Stephen for a beautiful hour of information, for being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always guide you, watch over you, bless you, and shine his light through you. We all do the Lord's work in different ways but you are doing a beautiful job for him and you shine.....
Do we totally lack law and order??

I asked the same question about a year ago when it was obvious that the democrats were trying to set up the president. Now after everything that's happened its clear the White House is no longer being occupied by American picked officials. Our nation , our republic has been hijacked and the media is manipulating us as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat