War Room Pandemic - Episode 928 (5/6/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! Back to watch your afternoon episode. Looks like Maureen watching the good oh boys getting together for a gab session and dinner. Cpt. Bannon shows great patience, but I've truly enjoyed the laughter.🥰 There's never enough of it these days with the Dems throwing gloom on everything.

We do not intend to be a nice soft opposition! We plan to call them out every chance we get. We're God's warriors!...
and I happen to like Lynn Wood. Yes he's questionable (sometimes way out there) but yes his basic beliefs are truly for America first and MAGA. He knows America has become corrupt and needs to be returned to the people, he's just a little more extreme at times and takes a little patience in understanding.

Always like to hear from Frank Gaffney. He has a good mind. I love the way Stephen's mind works the best and always hear what he says, but I like a good clear mind. (probably because I'm not always like that, sometimes to emotional). Frank is so clear on China and our relationship with the CCP. For everyone out there Gaffney's website Present Danger China is worth visiting.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Nigel Farage, Boris Epshteyn, Pressley Stutts, and Frank Gaffney. A hour packed full of information, but I was disappointed when Nigel did not run for PM of the UK.
Thank you Stephen for just being you, for everything you do, you shine. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God always be with you and bless you in all ways.....

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
frank gaffney is amazing defenetley need him alot more. thanks warroom for being a light in the darkness exposing all the lies and evil people, corporations and everyone else thats trying to takeover our country. i stand with you and support you guys. please expand, continue to expand. make warroom a huge platform for others to join.how can we reach the local news. i dont believe cnn only lost 1/4 its viewers if thats true theres alot of bad people that support their agenda

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! Back to watch your afternoon episode. Looks like Maureen watching the good oh boys getting together for a gab session and dinner. Cpt. Bannon shows great patience, but I've truly enjoyed the laughter.🥰 There's never enough of it these days with the Dems throwing gloom on everything.

We do not intend to be a nice soft opposition! We plan to call them out every chance we get. We're God's warriors!...
and I happen to like Lynn Wood. Yes he's questionable (sometimes way out there) but yes his basic beliefs are truly for America first and MAGA. He knows America has become corrupt and needs to be returned to the people, he's just a little more extreme at times and takes a little patience in understanding.

Always like to hear from Frank Gaffney. He has a good mind. I love the way Stephen's mind works the best and always hear what he says, but I like a good clear mind. (probably because I'm not always like that, sometimes to emotional). Frank is so clear on China and our relationship with the CCP. For everyone out there Gaffney's website Present Danger China is worth visiting.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Nigel Farage, Boris Epshteyn, Pressley Stutts, and Frank Gaffney. A hour packed full of information, but I was disappointed when Nigel did not run for PM of the UK.
Thank you Stephen for just being you, for everything you do, you shine. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God always be with you and bless you in all ways.....
Great Comments! I saw CNN enjoys War Room Pandemic as well that nice Cuomo man was showing our War Room with Guest Elise S Wowie what a great show-!!!! Everyone seems to be watching!

Attachments

• =DANCE SUNDAY.wav
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
i cant see how CNN and MSNBC can be such liars after they have been caught so much with there lies, i may be from Wyoming where are people are after the truth in just our daily lives, though i know we have problems with democrats here. but how can they have no pride in there being with there lies. hate is bad and i am bad with it because when i see the lies i want to ring there necks and cannot see how a humane being could value lies over decency and respect. they have been so blinded by communism, greed, and hate. i feel sorry for them but still wish i could ring there necks and put them out of there misery.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
i cant see how CNN and MSNBC can be such liars after they have been caught so much with there lies, i may be from Wyoming where are people are after the truth in just our daily lives, though i know we have problems with democrats here. but how can they have no pride in there being with there lies. hate is bad and i am bad with it because when i see the lies i want to ring there necks and cannot see how a humane being could value lies over decency and respect. they have been so blinded by communism, greed, and hate. i feel sorry for them but still wish i could ring there necks and put them out of there misery.
They know they can count on the Americans who will forget in a day or two. That's why they keep lieing . Their evil 😈

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Great Comments! I saw CNN enjoys War Room Pandemic as well that nice Cuomo man was showing our War Room with Guest Elise S Wowie what a great show-!!!! Everyone seems to be watching!
Of course everyone is watching. Steve is doing a great job!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat