War Room Pandemic - Episode 932 (5/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
You have self-righteous people who ignore context morally lecturing people in the War Room live chat. It is bull. That fake moral superiority you see on the left is also on the right. If you talk down to people and they don't respond how you would like, why ban them or make a lame attempt at behavioral modification? Your own War Room chat is arguably as coercive in some ways than Facebook. It is pitiful. No, live and let be. If someone wants to pop off something, let them, as long as they aren't taking over the chat room with it. Someone should be able to respond to that kind of self-righteous behavior.
What are you talking about? Do you even know why warroom is around, it's around because Communist Fakebook and Twitter are keeping us from hearing both sides. If you want to hear lies and bull crap then don't watch anymore, put it on CNN that sells its soul for MONEY or hate. Warroom is for people who want the truth. Why do you have to hate. We don't just pick on one side we all know there's bad people on the right, but for the most part it's the evil democrats who side with the devil. How is it the democrats and a couple Republicans voted for murderers and child rapist get stimulus checks. Who does that.

Reactions: Patriot From Birth

Tanyaec

Jan 28, 2021
It would help when you all critique Fauci---to emphasize his good points, much of what he says is sound science and you all raise reasonable objections to certain things he has done. You make some serious charges. It would help if people could access something more substantive than the warroom to read the detail of the charges and evidence you have against Fauci. I think if you take a bit more of a balanced approach, more people who think differently, would listen. I can understand your all's frustration with Fauci, I'm not a fan of

It would help when you all critique Fauci---to emphasize his good points, much of what he says is sound science and you all raise reasonable objections to certain things he has done. You make some serious charges. It would help if people could access something more substantive than the warroom to read the detail of the charges and evidence you have against Fauci. I think if you take a bit more of a balanced approach, more people who think differently, would listen. I can understand your all's frustration with Fauci, I'm not a fan of Fauci.
So he is working to destroy our country, lies, corrupt, worked to create a deadly virus... but, hey... he has great hair and a beautiful house 🤪

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
It would help when you all critique Fauci---to emphasize his good points, much of what he says is sound science and you all raise reasonable objections to certain things he has done. You make some serious charges. It would help if people could access something more substantive than the warroom to read the detail of the charges and evidence you have against Fauci. I think if you take a bit more of a balanced approach, more people who think differently, would listen. I can understand your all's frustration with Fauci, I'm not a fan of Fauci.
Then why emphasize fauci’s good points. Are there any?

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
"Communist Facebook and Twitter", I'm sorry is that a response to what I said. CNN and MSNBC are corporate tyrannies peddling hate and terror as news on too many occasions. Facebook is the opposite of "Communism" or the caricaturized version you are supposing, they are a private tyranny operating with no regard whatsoever for the public square or any idea of respecting the Constitution or society in general.
You have self-righteous people who ignore context morally lecturing people in the War Room live chat. It is bull. That fake moral superiority you see on the left is also on the right. If you talk down to people and they don't respond how you would like, why ban them or make a lame attempt at behavioral modification? Your own War Room chat is arguably as coercive in some ways than Facebook. It is pitiful. No, live and let be. If someone wants to pop off something, let them, as long as they aren't taking over the chat room with it. Someone should be able to respond to that kind of self-righteous behavior.
Wumau 50cent army upset the war room is righteous.

Righteous is just the state of being right. To be right one must know and speak the truth. It requires searching for the truth.

I don’t think what you’re saying is wrong, I think you’re picking the wrong hill to fight for, and muddying the waters.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat