War Room PANDEMIC ???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I have been watching WR Pandemic for a little less than a year now per a suggestion from a cousin. I continued to watch the program because Bannon and his guests were covering information regarding COVID19 and the poison dart that other shows weren't talking about. However, that seems to have changed recently.

Although I have missed one or two episodes, over the last couple of weeks or so, I have noticed there has been little to no dialog about COVID19, vaccines or vaccine mandates on WR. The last time I remember hearing anything about these topics was when Navarro said "Everyone over 60, get the damn vaccine." I can't remember when the last time I have seen Naomi Wolf or even Dr. Malone (who also now recommends the jab for the elderly) on WR.

Although I didn't hear it myself, someone also posted on this forum they heard a vaccine commercial during WR this past week.

So, what exactly is going on?

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
IKR? It changed because Afghanistan and 9/11, and now the Maricopa results. There are so many things going on, Bannon is choosing a good mix but focusing on politics.

Honestly, it’s not a pandemic anymore anyway… according to whistleblowers it’s an epidemic of the VACCINATED and the delta variant is essentially vaccine side effects.

Stew Peters and Alex Jones are killing it on vaccines. I follow more podcasts than hours in the day… might do 2x speed Natalie Winters style

Last edited:

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Honestly, it’s not a pandemic anymore anyway… according to whistleblowers it’s an epidemic of the VACCINATED and the delta variant is essentially vaccine side effects.
I am not sure if it's ever really been a pandemic. However, the forced vaccine mandates are the biggest national security threat facing our country right now. I just don't understand why it is not being covered on WR much anymore.

Thanks for the links!

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
You definitively missed more than one or two episodes.
I just figured out I have missed two episodes this week, one on Monday morning and the other on Thursday morning. However, the ones I did see were all about the debt ceiling, the border crisis, Biden's poll numbers and of course, the infamous election audits.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
FreedomEJ,
I want to answer you on an inquiry you made elsewhere. I prefer to speak without toxicity around me, so I came to your thread here. (I apologize for jumping topics.)

I do believe Trump (based on his ‘political ethics"/accomplishments) is right up there with George and Abe. Your willingness to invite strangers into your home is up to you. I think you are an awesome person. How can I say that? Because I know you from our many exchanges and absorbing your sincere comments on many issues. As the cowpokes used to say: You have earned your spurs! Hopefully I have earned my spurs in your estimation. We have mutual respect, I believe.

As for feeding that cancer I referenced elsewhere, you advise that no one can know others on the Forum, ..... so consider extending them the benefit of the doubt. I would expect no less from you. Good counsel. But remember the extremely wise saying “Beware Greeks bearing gifts.” (No slam to modern Greek people intended.)

I assess everyone by the content of their spoken word. If you listen, they tell you exactly who they are. Did you see how I dismantled every last lick of complaint #1 in the list of 10? I could have done the exact same with all of the other 9. This poster has revealed an intent like the proverbial bad banana. You strip away the beautiful yellow peel, and find nothing but misdirection backing up smarmy disguised takedowns. That is what the swamp excels at. So if it quacks like a duck.... You want more than a quack. I do not. (A minor disagreement amongst friends.)

When somebody new posts enough exchanges with the Forum to establish their thoughts on enough topics, they have ‘earned their spurs’ I have little interest on new posters who come on a conservative Forum and throw chum in the water designed to take down the estimation of conservative heavyweights with utter snaketalk. Can you find one valid takedown of Trump AS A LEADER in his dribble? I didn’t. It was all about wouda/couda/shouda. His message to you: Trump is a loser. Repeat after me stranger, Trump is not worthy... It’s what is called ‘open brainwashing.’

Let me wrap up by saying Trump has many personal drawbacks. His vulgarities, his vanity (like not wanting to admit he was blindsided by Pfizer, etc. on the vaccines.) All that is not what makes him such an outstanding President. Base his status as a great leader/president on one thing alone: The incredible wrath of the swamp he engenders. They hate him beyond belief. Cling to that FreeomEJ until the cows come home. He is the only know human that could have accomplished that when/after taking office. That tells you how much value he has for you and me.

Donald is a proven bulwark against the forces taking our liberties and rights we have as U.S. citizens. And I know YOU KNOW what I’m talking about. Peace unto you always.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
FreedomEJ One more shout-out to you. Over on the ‘arteries to a cancer’ thread you said. “I am kind of confused by your admiration of these men, as most patriots typically don't admire globalists.”

Now you’re talking. From the jump he was screaming ‘I am not a patriot.’ And you were "kind of confused" because that are the seeds he sows. It’s right there in his handle, -confused-.

I was happy to hear you putting 2+2 together for the Forum so articulately. You can rest assured the poster realized his mistake immediately in praising globalists, and sent a memo back to his handler saying: “Alert our team (like me working for the swamp) never to stupidly give themselves away by praising known enemies of our propaganda targets. Sorry boss, I’ll do better,” They are expected to report upgrades/refinements to their mission, both positive and negative.

You also earlier said “That's kind of the way I feel in this forum. For the most part, you get chastised for questioning anything Trump does. That type of loyalty is unhealthy and has the potential to be extremely dangerous.”

Let me assure you, any chastising is by narrower thinking than we both desire. The right to criticize anyone, especially Trump, is part of free speech and should be honored and observed here (by our family of posters who have earned their spurs and those who have not). My call (my single post over there) to the forum was to wake up and not give oxygen to clever wolves who come in sheep’s clothing.

It is HIS THREAD, and you are posting on HIS THREAD. Those who do are playing HIS GAME: ‘Please I am one of you, so listen to my twisted hindsight.' They believe everyone who visits is being weakened subliminally by their open brainwashing. (That is how he earns his living.) A new poster can only establish credibility by giving their thought progressions over time. Those who sound like plants absolutely do not have time to lay down a posting history. It’s a rule you can count on. (Let’s you and I see/examine where he goes from here on this forum. Game on?)

I am hyper on this subject, so pardon me. I am only trying to encourage you to have a little more cynicism with those who relentlessly tell you
honorable things (like ‘I have a military background’) and display no honor. As I said, they always tell you who they are if you listen. Finally he said a little too much....

I would have preferred the Forum just left this turkey to twist in the vacuum of no replies. But some preferred to continue to punch into a doughboy. On the other hand, didn’t you admire the way highsea (and others) continued to deflate him down to zero? And continued to push aside the feeble leaves around the poster’s hidden thorns. And then you stuck in the killshot (copied at the top of this reply). I was content. Thank you.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat