War Room Podcast 7-5-20 Where is it?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jwm_in_va

Sep 17, 2021
There is some weird stuff going on. PODBEAN is behind a day and I noticed my feed for the podcast dropped on July 4th and that has never happened before with Warroom. I asked for a password reset to get back into the forum and never received it. Now this am I get a message from Citizen X claiming that I marked Warroom emails as SPAM, which I never did!!!

Apr 27, 2021
This morning I also found the podcasts from Monday and Tuesday (Today is Thursday) so I still do not have the Wednesday podcasts). I spoke to a friend and he listens using his Laptop not phone - I asked if he would test it out for me using his phone (waiting) - I am on an iPhone.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get the podcasts - I usually listen while walking so taking a laptop is not a good suggestion?

Apr 27, 2021
Well it seems that maybe it is fixed it is almost 2:30PM EDT and I already have 4 episodes from today - now that is strange since there are usually two in the early afternoon and then later in the evening there are two more.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat