War Room Reacts to Bill Cassidy’s Embrace of the Establishment

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country! Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

Start a Weekly Online National MAGA Boycott Announcement to:

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

As Individuals we are easily dismissed, but as a block - We Are The Boss!
If we got the power, now's the time to use it!

As Mr. B often says: It's all about "Action, Action, Action!"

Joserizal

Jan 28, 2021
A very simple powerful way to stick it to the cancel culture left. My wife and I made a list of all big tech we were in. I've canceled all of them. I've got a list of hostile corporations and they have been canceled too. Then I bought a pillow from Mike Lindell then told those companies that canceled their contract with his company, "I'm canceling you." One company, Kroger, was where I shopped for my groceries spending about $7,000 a year. Now they are going to lose that $7,000 YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT! Get woke, go broke!

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
As far as the MSM is concerned if we have not done so already the tens of millions of solid conservative Americans must quit them altogether. There is really no good reason to give them a moment of time....we have great conservative news and opinion sites, newpapers, videos, books, podcasts, and radio shows which are getting better and increasing viewership with every passing day to bring us the news we need to keep informed. The MSM are vile, anti-American propagandists, and along with government schools are the main source of divisiveness in our country. This is where the battle lines are drawn today.

ealex

Jan 14, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country! Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

Agree. Keep me updated. I have cancelled twitter and facebook accounts. Ordering products from Mike Lindell today.

ealex

Jan 14, 2021

Start a website for this so we can all go their daily to make sure we all can keep updated and participate

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat