War room Reccommended Books and movies

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jessica RubyRuger

Feb 11, 2021
Can someone from the War Room please permanently link all the books and movies that are reccomended by Steve and Raheem on the War Room website? Although I love to rewatch previous episodes Its not always possible so we need a convenient way to find reccomended books and movies.

Reactions: SumballoFarm

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
There needs to be a web site that is a headquarters for all this information—if nothing else, a list of all the links. Every day Bannon wastes time asking, "What are your coordinates?" Which is a dumb way of asking where people can find you. And then the people respond in semi-coherent ways. I still can't find an official, useful site for Dan Schultz. I don't use Twitter or Facebook, never have never will, and I don't always understand what the "coordinates" are. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Put the links on this site! Make it easy and plain. Keep it simple.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat