Warning to all Patriots...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Just passing this along from another forum. Lotta hot heads everywhere. Just think about it.

"There are people out there that are trying to get you to chat about an uprising, a violent attack on government. They will come across as Patriots in order to get you to start talking about taking up arms & going out and start fighting. These people are setting you up. They are screen shooting your messages and reporting you to the FBI as a domestic terrorist. They will then try to locate & arrest you under domestic terrorism. Be careful what you say & who you chat with. This is a FACT, not a theory. Watch what you say in public forums."

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
Just passing this along from another forum. Lotta hot heads everywhere. Just think about it.

"There are people out there that are trying to get you to chat about an uprising, a violent attack on government. They will come across as Patriots in order to get you to start talking about taking up arms & going out and start fighting. These people are setting you up. They are screen shooting your messages and reporting you to the FBI as a domestic terrorist. They will then try to locate & arrest you under domestic terrorism. Be careful what you say & who you chat with. This is a FACT, not a theory. Watch what you say in public forums."
Exactly !!!!!
I believe there could already be folks here doing exactly that, beware!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Totally. I’ve noticed that here.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
EXCELLENT ADVICE: We The People need to be cool, calm and collected....and focus on the big picture of PRIMARY-ING the RINOS and taking back the majority in BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS.
I think that’s true. But it doesn’t go far enough.

This election was very obviously stolen and Biden is not a legitimate president. Justice has not prevailed, at least not yet. There’s just too much corruption in the FBI, CIA, SCOTUS, Congress, and state governments. And they hate Trump because he exposed it.

That genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE and people are not going to be at peace till this wrong is righted.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I think you are one of them as I look at your past posts here inciting violence etc.
Haha Hmm maybe I am? 😳😳😳 I am a FBI agent speaking the truth and trying to warn people what is coming and how they can help themselves. Must be a good agent then. 😉

Never once did I tell anyone to go kill anyone. But thanks for being ignorant enough to think I have. 😉

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
me thinks FBI will sound just like fed up.
Yes probably. While you all just tell each other to trust plans and pretend in the future your vote will matter, I am actually telling people what is going to happen and making suggestions to help them get prepared. Guess I would make a fine FBI Agent, one of the good ones.

Reactions: TRoy55

TRoy55

Jan 14, 2021
Yes probably. While you all just tell each other to trust plans and pretend in the future your vote will matter, I am actually telling people what is going to happen and making suggestions to help them get prepared. Guess I would make a fine FBI Agent, one of the good ones.
Amen Brother, i hope some were between us is were the truth lies, for sure this will require more from any of us than we want to give, But the price has to be paid an it will fall on us all to pay it, Gods speed stay in the fight...

TRoy55

Jan 14, 2021
The FEDs infiltrate nearly all groups in real life and on the internet, left or right or middle. Just be careful. I wouldn’t be surprised if a quarter of antifa weren’t FEDs as well.
You are right over the target, CIA ,FBI freaks playing spy, sneaking around their own country, getting jollies punishing naive Americans that trust that they love this country more than the game.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021

And free speech is alive and well.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat