WARNING: Vaccines are increasing internal damage …!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

P

Prayer is Power

News Flash: I am not in the medical field, but the Lord gives His own children common sense and much discernment. I said, weeks ago, that it doesn’t make any sense, to me, to stick more of this biological chemical agent inside the human body by way of an unapproved vaccine. It seems to me that this agent will, only, mutate itself and cause, even, more harm to the internal parts of the human body. Sure enough, today, on Warroom, Dr. Robert Malone, a physician/scientist and inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, is warning that the vaccines MUST be STOPPED because they are increasing the virus inside those who take the shot. Tomorrow, Biden is going to mandate that over 4 million federal employees take the vaccine. Time is up! 🇺🇸

Thread 'The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous'
https://www.warroomforum.com/threads/the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.14083/

Last edited by a moderator:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat