WARROOM GROWING!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
WHEN I STARTED HERE 13 JAN THERE WERE LESS THAN 2000 MEMBERS. I NOTICE TODAY THAT WE WENT OVER THE 10,000 MARK SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND YESTERDAY.

LET'S CONGRATULATE OURSELVES ON HAVING A CENSORFREE MEDIA FORUM!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. Jazon

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
WHEN I STARTED HERE 13 JAN THERE WERE LESS THAN 2000 MEMBERS. I NOTICE TODAY THAT WE WENT OVER THE 10,000 MARK SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND YESTERDAY.

DITTO.....congrats to those that set up War Room Forum...and the "Discussion" tab, the "Headlines" tab...and across the blue ribbon at the top....the direct links to instant access to WAR ROOM PANDEMIC VIDEOS....love the "one-stop-shop" of this platform....:) which is easy to post links to on OTHER platforms that can "cross-pollinate" the TRUTH far & wide!

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021

#ThankYou!! &
#CongrAtuLations!!🎉🥂🍾
<salute> #MODS👍👏👏
#Patriots💪🇺🇸👍🙏
#Steve💪 #Raheem💪 #WheresJack😁lol
#Boris❤💪😎👍 #Ladies⚘ #Guests🌐🇺🇸 #WarRoomStaff🎧🎬

#WeThePeople APPRECIATE YOU!
We're so blessed to have one another. God is good❤

#GodBlessYouALL and your families. #Praying Gods WILL PEACE STRENGTH & #BLESSINGS!! for all of you ❤🙏🇺🇸

#MAGA2021
#Trump2021
#HoldTheLine👍🙏🇺🇸
#GodWins

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
New here just today but am an ancient populist going back to breaking with (R) to vote Ross Perot.
I REMEMBER HIM. HE'S THE ONE WHO PROVED THAT THE PARTIES WERE NOT AS POPULAR AS EVERYONE THOUGHT. GOT 20% OF THE VOTE — UNHEARD OF.

Reactions: SuperNumb

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat