Was it my computer or did the CCP hack War Room today?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 4, 2021
I was going nuts today.....the show kept cutting out....."we will be right back" plastered on the screen.......sound breaking in and out.....poor Raheem big presentation on Fauci was ruined......does the tech team in Denver sit around doing doobies all day or what happened...........I have a three year old grandson......maybe he can get it right.......this kinda stuff happens way too often........this keeps up and 65 million downloads will drop faster than Bidens numbers..........which were really never above 20%........

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I'll check the recorded show over at Real America's Voice later today. It was frustrating. And you're right, technical snafus seem to happen too often.
Real Americas Voice is off the Air right this moment as we speak.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Cannot connect on ROKU today. Just spins.
Got on through Citizen X . No chat.
At 2PM PT I get the 5PM podcast with chat. Got chat on POKU.

GrandmaC

Feb 5, 2021
SW Desert
Everywhere, every app, every place, was messed up today. My brother's phone app, my phone app, my Roku. Only thing I didn't try was Pluto. But it was like constant static on a.m. radio.

Reactions: Cherubina

Cherubina

Feb 21, 2021
Pennsylvania
I'm using wi-fi for cable internet connection and have 4 devices. It seemed like spotty internet... don't know... My cable co. always says "it's solar flares" ~ the live stream was like everyone has described, but the recorded segments played fairly well.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
My youtube channels on the same roku tv/connection all worked fine, only RAV was black and silent. What if its one of the covert sonic wave attacks that have been happening to US officials since 2016?
I havent seen much coverage if this, a sonic weapon which caused episodes of illness& lasting brain abnormalities in over 50 us embassy employees (stationed in cuba) ongoing since 2016. But some US officials also exhibited symptoms while visiting china (2019) and lately there was a case of symptoms in washington dc (may 2021).
Im concerned they may be pointing this weapon at trump (hes not far from cuba& he looks tired) and the warroom to make them sick. I mean, if this is a communist weapon that exists what higher value targets could there be?
Geez maybe theyre about to start pointing it at the public too in order to bolster upcoming staged ufo sighting experiences.

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Happily will pass along all the above problems,please know that they are aware
of such difficulties when they do occur.
Chat was choppy the past few days.
Having SKB going against the establishment...we probably should expect things to get worse before they get better.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat