WATCH: Biden’s handlers aggressively prevent the press from asking POTUS any questions

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Biden’s handlers aggressively prevent the press from asking POTUS any questions after his brief remarks at a D.C. hardware store

1615326757153.png

80 million votes. Right.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
That is an abomination....and...it IS GOING TO GET OLD....real FAST.....now....when KAMALA... the wicked WITCH from the WEST... comes sauntering in.....like she THINKS SHE ACTUALLY WON THE white house...all the FEMINIST NAZIS will be dancing in the streets....'we finally have a woman president'.....I can hear it now....and....YUP....MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.....because...well.....um....they NEVER NEVER EVER WON....its called Cheating and stealing and friggin FRAUD....deceit...lying...and downright an EVIL TAKEOVER....so....go ahead....you... ABOMINATIONS... walking around...who think that...WE WON...WE WON....all is well...because you.. CRETINS OF EVIL.....THINK you have POWER......
well.....here are the rules....YOU CRETINS.......your POWER....is ONLY given to you by ALMIGHTY GOD.....and HE can take it AWAY.....just as quickly.....as he has ALLOWED THIS WHOLE debacle....dont be so QUICK to THINK that this POWER ...will be yours for the duration of your TERM.
...God has a way of dismantling EVIL.......I'd say.....BEWARE THE FOOL WHO BELIEVES THAT LYING AND CHEATING AND STEALING YOUR WAY TO THE TOP......will last...
We shall see.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
Agreed! Between Jen Psaki doing her all "noise, no signal" press briefings, I"m not sure how much longer they can protect their blunder machine! Uncle Joe needs to catch a ride with "Major" back to Delaware! Any follow up as to why Major attacked??? Perhaps he was stunned as he watched his "master" be handcuffed and taken away? Maybe it was the mask that scared him! Either way, Joe...please get into that kennel and make your way back to DE!!!!! The pressers are asking some decent questions during the briefings, much more decent than what they directed @ Kaley. The only problem is, Jen doesn't answer anything! ;-(

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
It's pretty obvious who is Controlling Biden ! They think Americans are as stupid as they are .. I myself are tired of them insulting my intelligence!!! Republicans get off your ass and put your foot down !!! And this is to all Republican States you need to Protect your borders from illegal aliens !!! You can only push Americans so far !!! "We've had enough of the Incompetence "!!!

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
It's pretty obvious who is Controlling Biden ! They think Americans are as stupid as they are .. I myself are tired of them insulting my intelligence!!! Republicans get off your ass and put your foot down !!! And this is to all Republican States you need to Protect your borders from illegal aliens !!! You can only push Americans so far !!! "We've had enough of the Incompetence "!!!
Here, Here!

Reactions: GrannyG

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
There's that woman (Jen Psaki?) with the annoying voice again. Closing down the proceedings. Again.

"Press, let's go. Press, let's go you guys. Come on, guys. We're gonna move out. Let's go you, guys, come on. Let's go."

Why doesn't just one reporter plant their feet and grow a spine and say, "Excuse me. Hold on. I have a question!"

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
There's that woman (Jen Psaki?) with the annoying voice again. Closing down the proceedings. Again.

"Press, let's go. Press, let's go you guys. Come on, guys. We're gonna move out. Let's go you, guys, come on. Let's go."

Why doesn't just one reporter plant their feet and grow a spine and say, "Excuse me. Hold on. I have a question!"
well, to be fair, they did the same thing to the press w/ Trump...but I'd rather the pressers push for hard answers during the press conference!!! They ask hard questions, but back right down. It's a stark contrast to the Trump/Kaley pressers. Obvious bias.

Jack 002

Mar 9, 2021
Steve... The interest on the debt is projected to $575B this fiscal year. The National Debt is real.

If the national debt the mortgage would be $157b a month or $1.8T a year to pay off in 30 years. What would be the qualifying income? Exactly $10T a year.... We would need a $1.8T surplus every year for thirty years to pay off the debt, not a spending bill of $1.8T every couple of months.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat