Watch Jen Psaki Explain Why Illegals Flooding Across Border and More Refugees Is a Good Thing During Pandemic

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612567880621.png

On Friday Newsmax reporter Emerald Robinson challenged White House spokesperson Jen Psaki on the Biden Administration’s move to open borders and increase illegal immigrants and refugees into the country during a pandemic and a weak economy.

There is no logical answer for this.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1316

On Friday Newsmax reporter Emerald Robinson challenged White House spokesperson Jen Psaki on the Biden Administration’s move to open borders and increase illegal immigrants and refugees into the country during a pandemic and a weak economy.

Well...first of all......I cant even LOOK AT THIS .....ah....MORON.....i call her... miss bug eyes...because....THE VERY FEW TIMES....when i was TRAPPED into having my conscience..seared..and I had to...absorb this B.S. from HELL.....I noticed...her eyes were JUMPING OUTTA HER HEAD....when this...flaming MORON....stands at that podium.....and merely SPITS...out the EVIL MANTRA from this BOGUS white house (remember....small letters...NO CAPS...because that would be too formal for this sham of an administration)....her eyes...literally look like she has seen a ghost....maybe she HAS....MAYBE SHE HAS..... people......because when you are swimming with the devil....and the EVIL that permeates that space......she MUST be witnessing...SOMETHING from the unseen world....because it..CERTAINLY....IS NOT...... REALITY......at least....THE REALITY....that most AMERICANS.....purport to be the TRUTH.....
Open borders.....and the flood of illegals.....be careful what you wish for....you haters of AMERICA and shredders of the CONSTITUTION........I do not believe that .....WE THE PEOPLE.....are going to take this......long into the future.........just dont believe we are going to sit...STILL....and allow these absolute HATERS AND EVIL DOERS....take this country......the WORLD won't let it happen either.......there is a STIRRING a foot....WATCH...and PRAY.....

Last edited:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1316

Lets hope they are not Gays, as she hates Gay people...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1316

Sometimes Im wondering if she has even met Joe or talked with him at all...maybe she is too old to be in his office for play time...

Reactions: Libtardologist

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Well...first of all......I cant even LOOK AT THIS .....ah....MORON.....i call her... miss bug eyes...because....THE VERY FEW TIMES....when i was TRAPPED into having my conscience..seared..and I had to...absorb this B.S. from HELL.....I noticed...her eyes were JUMPING OUTTA HER HEAD....when this...flaming MORON....stands at that podium.....and merely SPITS...out the EVIL MANTRA from this BOGUS white house (remember....small letters...NO CAPS...because that would be too formal for this sham of an administration)....her eyes...literally look like she has seen a ghost....maybe she HAS....MAYBE SHE HAS..... people......because when you are swimming with the devil....and the EVIL that permeates that space......she MUST be witnessing...SOMETHING from the unseen world....because it..CERTAINLY....IS NOT...... REALITY......at least....THE REALITY....that most AMERICANS.....purport to be the TRUTH.....
Open borders.....and the flood of illegals.....be careful what you wish for....you hates of AMERICA and shredders of the CONSTITUTION........I do not believe that .....WE THE PEOPLE.....are going to take this......long into the future.........just dont believe we are going to sit...STILL....and allow these absolute HATERS AND EVIL DOERS....take this country......the WORLD won't let it happen either.......there is a STIRRING a foot....WATCH...and PRAY.....
Love the rant...im with you...cant watch it...watched her for maybe 1 minute to start with then realised everything she says and does is either lies, or doesnt make any sense or circle backs...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat