WATCH: Maxine Waters Denies Encouraging Violence Against Trump Supporters

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612822306288.png

“As a matter of fact, if you look at the words that I used, the strongest thing I said was tell them they’re not welcome. ‘Talk to them. Tell them they’re not welcome.’ I didn’t say, ‘Go and fight.’ I didn’t say anybody was going to have any violence. And so they can’t make that stick.”

LIAR:

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1409

“As a matter of fact, if you look at the words that I used, the strongest thing I said was tell them they’re not welcome. ‘Talk to them. Tell them they’re not welcome.’ I didn’t say, ‘Go and fight.’ I didn’t say anybody was going to have any violence. And so they can’t make that stick.”

LIAR:

Unfortunately for Maxine, her big mouth has been flapping for four years. And, most of it is on video. So ......

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1409

LIAR:

Telling people to group and surround someone eating their meal is inciting violence and seen as a threat...not once did she say PEACEFULLY approach these people...what a Black supremist violent whore...!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1409

LIAR:

Digging her way out of a BIG hole Maxine....going to be exposed to the World during impeachment.....she is scared shitless....and she should be.....

Patrice

Jan 11, 2021
Whatever they have tried to hide or cover or make excuses for will be exposed.
pray to got that there is judgement and accountability.

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1409

LIAR:

Firer her, she is the one that incites violence!! And Cynthia Jones, that is a threat against our lives as Republicans!! Arrest her!!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1409

LIAR:

Trumps lawyers today have been given a few hours to respond to what I understand...great FREE HIT in my book..go to town and destroy and expose these people in front of the world...yes we are watching...!!

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 1409

LIAR:

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
SHE IS SUCH A BALD FACED LIAR. SHE'S ON VIDEO MORE THAN ONCE SAYING YOU YOU SHOULD GET IN THEIR FACE AND CONFONT THEM. IF HER BIG FAT MOUTH IS MOVING SHE'S LYING!!!!!! LIAR!!! SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO DO TO THE REST OF US.... BIG FAT LIAR!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat