WATCH: Mitch McConnell Openly Mocks Trump AGAIN –– This Means War

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

There is no mending this relationship anymore.

1614737384199.png

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

View attachment 2602
What an arrogant, condescending SOB!!! Ask him whose supporters he was begging for campaign donations!! His reason for us to support him - because PRESIDENT TRUMP needed them to keep the Senate, so they could continue (HA) helping push forward his agenda! Lindsey and Mitch BOTH got money from us ONLY because we didn't want Democrats in there. And, I told them so on Twitter every time I sent them a penny!

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Why Not just Change the Laws Like the Demonicrats Do and DJT Could Be BOTH, Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader!!!!
Probably something something in the Constitution about that. How about this: Donald for Senate Majority Leader and Don Jr. for Speaker? BOOM!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
right on the money, been remembering the Lord calling em out all day, so I wrote this a couple hours back...and THEN found this thread. How's that for like minded!

List of known American modern day judas’s

McCain -vets in nam say he sold them out, I’ll take all their word over just his any day.

Romney -never invite batter to a pancake breakfast, they always want to waffle

Bush Sr .-CIA massive drug trade, massive black ops, not the nice guy mask we saw at all, read his flips.

Cheney -profiteer, never met an country where killing could net him billions, blowing up towers is fun!!

Clintons - where to begin, Mena, whitewater, ruby ridge, Waco Haiti Rwanda Bosnia. Oklahoma City.etc etc etc.

Roberts -ooh, there might be protests….knees are knockin and my Epstein files might come out!! Lions and tigers

Pence –“I’m doing the wrong thing for the wrong reason, but Nancy said Christian to me 200 times, and I’d look bad”

Cuomo - I look like a mobster, talk like a mobster, and F…you all, like a mobster…what… they’re old and dead…so

Obama -oh gosh the Iranians are gonna kill our men, and everyone else, lets help them with a few palates cha-ching.

McConnell- we won’t get fooled again you old windbag. The party is over for you, get used to it.

A judas is not a person who does what they do in ignorance. It’s a person who knows the truth, but sells you out anyway, knowing exactly what they are doing, but protecting themselves, or not wanting to look bad, or thinking they’ll look good and letting these money/power and ego driven gains takes precedence over duty to the truth.

Regret later is not an excuse for them, because innocent blood, spilled, cannot be put back in the veins.

feel free to suggest additions to this list. A judas is a murderer of people, betrayer of duty, and not simply a coward, an assassin by ommisions.
Like if they knew, and WANTED to see violence at the capitol, and did the minimum to prevent it for political advantage, then all who knew are guilty of the spilled blood. ALL.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
right on the money, been remembering the Lord calling em out all day, so I wrote this a couple hours back...and THEN found this thread. How's that for like minded!

List of known American modern day judas’s

McCain -vets in nam say he sold them out, I’ll take all their word over just his any day.

Romney -never invite batter to a pancake breakfast, they always want to waffle

Bush Sr .-CIA massive drug trade, massive black ops, not the nice guy mask we saw at all, read his flips.

Cheney -profiteer, never met an country where killing could net him billions, blowing up towers is fun!!

Clintons - where to begin, Mena, whitewater, ruby ridge, Waco Haiti Rwanda Bosnia. Oklahoma City.etc etc etc.

Roberts -ooh, there might be protests….knees are knockin and my Epstein files might come out!! Lions and tigers

Pence –“I’m doing the wrong thing for the wrong reason, but Nancy said Christian to me 200 times, and I’d look bad”

Cuomo - I look like a mobster, talk like a mobster, and F…you all, like a mobster…what… they’re old and dead…so

Obama -oh gosh the Iranians are gonna kill our men, and everyone else, lets help them with a few palates cha-ching.

McConnell- we won’t get fooled again you old windbag. The party is over for you, get used to it.

A judas is not a person who does what they do in ignorance. It’s a person who knows the truth, but sells you out anyway, knowing exactly what they are doing, but protecting themselves, or not wanting to look bad, or thinking they’ll look good and letting these money/power and ego driven gains takes precedence over duty to the truth.

Regret later is not an excuse for them, because innocent blood, spilled, cannot be put back in the veins.

feel free to suggest additions to this list. A judas is a murderer of people, betrayer of duty, and not simply a coward, an assassin by ommisions.
Like if they knew, and WANTED to see violence at the capitol, and did the minimum to prevent it for political advantage, then all who knew are guilty of the spilled blood. ALL.
They can take my life, but they can Never Touch My Soul! Matthew 10:28 KJV "And fear not them which kill the body, but are Not able to Kill the Soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell".

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
mitch laughs nervously, he knows how he won in the past, by cheating, like machines that change every reduplicant total by 300..and add 4000 to each dem candidate in large precincts. (just reported) looks like they tailored the machines differently depending on what the population was per precinct. Not stupid...but they never thought she'd loose. or that they'd get caught, so not smart either....but he might be nervously laughing, because if one machine was doing it, maybe they all were?? maybe he knows they are all going down. Golly, lets hope so. wanna see that snake sweat his skin clear off.
he who laughs last laugh best mitch. put that under your troupe' and smoke it. you're grinning now but just remember one think about the Arnold and the Donald.......they'll be back!!!!!!!

by the way, the fix has always been in....(mob background here, so, more than I should say), so never assume these elections weren't rigged.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

View attachment 2602
Dead Turtle SOu[p leaves a bad taste in thy mouth! So yuckie and horrible such a traitor and commie,,,,,,karma is Gods Friend checkout Mitt Romney same kinda jackass requested help from the Donald turned his back then felt a ghost like God push him into obilvion and say u fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOes for Turtle too YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!13 illegals dead on highway ramming folks the other side is behind it all so are U Turtle turtle wake up U IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

View attachment 2602
How many times have we turned the other cheek? Mitch is a RINO, he is a traitor to our party and to our country and to the people who voted him in. What more proof do we need that he needs to be replaced and kicked out of the party. Let him go to the party that he truly belongs to, demorat. Expose all of his traitorous dealings to advance himself with ccp and try him as a traitor.

PCKY

Mar 3, 2021
Mitch leaves out the part about how Rand Paul, Thomas Massie and Richie Comer campaigned for him all over the state including Fancy Farm. These guys are all Tea Party. Paul took a lot of heat for endorsing him over Matt Beavin—cost him a lot in KY. Mitch is like Don Corleone here.

Reactions: 1650VaPatriot

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat