WATCH: Newsmax Host Has Mike Lindell on to Talk About Tech Censorship — Ends Up Censoring Him As Well

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1612323442347.png

Newsmax host Bob Sellers had My Pillow founder Mike Lindell on his show to talk about big tech censorship — then ended up censoring him as well.​

Lindell was appearing on “American Agenda” to discuss the fact that he and his company were both recently banned from Twitter.

The segment was supposed to be focusing on big tech tyranny and censorship, but Sellers ultimately ended up doing the very thing that his show was attempting to criticize.

As Lindell began to explain why he was silenced on social media — his belief that the election was rigged and that Dominion Voting Machines played a role in it — Sellers promptly jumped in to read a prepared statement about how Newsmax accepts the election results.

I hadn't decided whether or not I would start watching Newsmax. Now I have.

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
“Hemorrhoid Bob” Sellers, as that hack is known, just pissed a lot of good people off. He has a real mean streak. What an asshole.

He disrespected Mike big time. Total censorship.

Bye, Newsmax!

I just shared with NewsMax that they’ve lost me as a viewer. Here’s their contact info below and attached:

customerservice@newsmax.com

Attachments

• F5BC243C-E1CA-43B5-9A7C-E94CC36AC336.jpeg
    F5BC243C-E1CA-43B5-9A7C-E94CC36AC336.jpeg
    454.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

View attachment 1242

Newsmax host Bob Sellers had My Pillow founder Mike Lindell on his show to talk about big tech censorship — then ended up censoring him as well.​

Lindell was appearing on “American Agenda” to discuss the fact that he and his company were both recently banned from Twitter.

The segment was supposed to be focusing on big tech tyranny and censorship, but Sellers ultimately ended up doing the very thing that his show was attempting to criticize.

As Lindell began to explain why he was silenced on social media — his belief that the election was rigged and that Dominion Voting Machines played a role in it — Sellers promptly jumped in to read a prepared statement about how Newsmax accepts the election results.

what a fckin cockhead that interviewer is....complete and utter tool...dont let him near me, let the man speak....fck NEWSMAX right off...never watching them again....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks Citizen X for being one of the few who knew not to listen to news max because they are in bed with the enemies. People were told, now everyone is all shocked and upset. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

Jan 11, 2021
The continual lack of professionalism and civility of the MSM keeps escalating. Pretty sure it will become a Jerry Springer $hit show soon. I can’t believe Bob Sellers still has a job this morning. I guess Newsmax will wait for the tanking ratings results to come in.....
I AM WITH YOU. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT/ SELLERS IS A SELLOUT!!!!!

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021

View attachment 1242

Goodbye newsmax

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Tom Wade

Jan 20, 2021
Newsmax is better than the other options
Just Rid theirselves of the Weeds and they will be ok
Let's keep pressure on the Wound and they will be ok

Jes

Jan 19, 2021
What a bunch of jealous crybaby sissy’s! They censor and cancel everyone who is so much better then them! The know we are right about what we say and it kills them , why not just proof us wrong instead? They can’t!!!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Newsmax is better than the other options
Just Rid theirselves of the Weeds and they will be ok
Let's keep pressure on the Wound and they will be ok
Holy...
That is like saying Fox is better than other options...
Just rid theirselves of everyone but Tucker...
Oh Wait he proved himself to be a fraud like everyone else...
Who also inherited billions upon billions of dollars since he is heir to the frozen food Swanson company.
Come on folks. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I seriously wish people would understand and wake up already.

Jes

Jan 19, 2021
I have watched Newsmax religiously for months now, sellers is definitely not one I watch!!! He is rude disrespectful and I believe he’s a plant from the Democrats! He’s not on our side and I really think he needs to be gone beforebhe ruins it for, spicer and co., stench and Kelly. Please have Mike back on and make things right he’s a good man and he’s pationate about our fraudulent election like the rest of us!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
The continual lack of professionalism and civility of the MSM keeps escalating. Pretty sure it will become a Jerry Springer $hit show soon. I can’t believe Bob Sellers still has a job this morning. I guess Newsmax will wait for the tanking ratings results to come in.....
Is he related to Jack Sellers that is about to be criminally charged from maricopa County? might explain his anger at the moment..lol

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

View attachment 1242

Blonde interviewer trying to save the situation...`OH FCK YOU BOB...YOUR DESTROYING MY CAREER AND JOB`...LOL

Emma

Jan 15, 2021

View attachment 1242

Sellers needs to go!

Emma

Jan 15, 2021

View attachment 1242

Sellers needs to go!

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
I have watched Newsmax religiously for months now, sellers is definitely not one I watch!!! He is rude disrespectful and I believe he’s a plant from the Democrats! He’s not on our side and I really think he needs to be gone beforebhe ruins it for, spicer and co., stench and Kelly. Please have Mike back on and make things right he’s a good man and he’s pationate about our fraudulent election like the rest of us!
I believe a lot of reporters and the like are afraid that they will get marked as a Trump supporter and therefore might have trouble getting another job. Sellers is a rude jerk and they should get rid of him before he ruins it for the sincere guys like Greg Kelly,etc.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat