WATCH: Should Illegal Border Crossings Be A Crime? -- Biden AG Nom Had Disturbing Answer

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1614039904181.png

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Seriously.....no.....really.....SERIOUSLY.....WHAT A .....I cant even WRITE WHAT I want to say because Steve will ban me for life.....Its NOT DIFFICULT SIR.....COME ON.....you either HOP OVER OUR BORDER...ILLEGALLY....are caught and THEN....prosecuted.....or....you either HOP OVER OUR BORDER....ILLEGALLY.....are caught and THEN....prosecuted.....you mention you just dont THINK ABOUT IT......my five year old little NEIGHBOR could say that it shouldn't be DONE.......what the HELL.......are you, sir.........SOME MARTIAN or ALIEN from another planet.....?????....its a pretty basic question.....with a pretty....BLACK AND WHITE ANSWER......either you ARE ILLEGAL.....OR NOT........sounds like this.....instant MORON....IS GONNA BE one of "those" who is going to set up a food truck....a lemonade stand.....and a dessert bar.... down near the border.....to WELCOME ALL ILLEGALS IN.....without merit or discretion....OH HAPPY DAY....not.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat