WATCH THE VIDEO ----- That WikiLeaks Released The Moon Landing: World's Greatest Hoax? Cut scenes filmed in Nevada desert!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
1614309261178.png
CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW
1614310776649.png

MIT has created a deepfake video about a scenario where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin failed to land on the moon in 1969.SSPL/Getty Images

Last edited:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I have to jump in here...our neighbor at our winter home in FL...was one of the 'higher up' engineers at NASA. he was a young navy engineer...and they literally....plucked him off of a ship...put him on a plane....and for the next 20 25 years...he was on 'that team' that engineered the landing....I have had hours and hours of unbelievably stimulating...conversation about the WHOLE LANDING.....and....from what I have HEARD...directly from the sources mouth....there is NO FAKE involved....when I saw this video...my thoughts are....TRAINING....people.....TRAINING......these men had to TRAIN.....personally.....to me....its LAUGHABLE that this stuff gets thrown around the internet....and even sadder.....that people actually believe it.
My FL neighbor....whose credibility could stand up against a hurricane.....is a BRILLIANT MAN...whose explanation of the landing....and the details therein explained....could convince the hardy sceptic any day of the week.
Its absurd to think this video is PROOF.....you probably think that JFK Jr is alive and well and living on the east coast, too.
Conspiracy theories are ways for people to entertain themselves....because....I guess...reality is too hard to accept.

Plan9

Feb 24, 2021
I have to jump in here...our neighbor at our winter home in FL...was one of the 'higher up' engineers at NASA. he was a young navy engineer...and they literally....plucked him off of a ship...put him on a plane....and for the next 20 25 years...he was on 'that team' that engineered the landing....I have had hours and hours of unbelievably stimulating...conversation about the WHOLE LANDING.....and....from what I have HEARD...directly from the sources mouth....there is NO FAKE involved....when I saw this video...my thoughts are....TRAINING....people.....TRAINING......these men had to TRAIN.....personally.....to me....its LAUGHABLE that this stuff gets thrown around the internet....and even sadder.....that people actually believe it.
My FL neighbor....whose credibility could stand up against a hurricane.....is a BRILLIANT MAN...whose explanation of the landing....and the details therein explained....could convince the hardy sceptic any day of the week.
Its absurd to think this video is PROOF.....you probably think that JFK Jr is alive and well and living on the east coast, too.
Conspiracy theories are ways for people to entertain themselves....because....I guess...reality is too hard to accept.
You are correct. For those that want to believe the moon landing was fake, they then have to believe that the next 5 missions that landed men on the moon by the USA were also fake. They would also have to suspend ultimate belief in the reality that the entire Soviet Union was also trying to get to the moon and would have exposed any hint of fraud or staged moon landing--and don't think they weren't looking to do just that.
Then the steadfast acknowledgment of this scientific and technological accomplishment by the literal thousands of people that supported the six Apollo missions to the moon. Not one whistleblower? Not one familymember or confidant stepping forward with irrefutable proof of fraud?

The proof is, scientists can still see the equipment that was left up there on the moon via telescope and sunlight. So the burden of proof is on those who would doubt the history of this country.

Or is it just possible they won't believe because they can't realize what can actually be accomplished when the world's best and brightest minds come together, free from the hurdles and hang-up's of political correctness and affirmative action, because they themselves have never lived in a world where it is all possible.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
You are correct. For those that want to believe the moon landing was fake, they then have to believe that the next 5 missions that landed men on the moon by the USA were also fake. They would also have to suspend ultimate belief in the reality that the entire Soviet Union was also trying to get to the moon and would have exposed any hint of fraud or staged moon landing--and don't think they weren't looking to do just that.
Then the steadfast acknowledgment of this scientific and technological accomplishment by the literal thousands of people that supported the six Apollo missions to the moon. Not one whistleblower? Not one familymember or confidant stepping forward with irrefutable proof of fraud?

The proof is, scientists can still see the equipment that was left up there on the moon via telescope and sunlight. So the burden of proof is on those who would doubt the history of this country.

Or is it just possible they won't believe because they can't realize what can actually be accomplished when the world's best and brightest minds come together, free from the hurdles and hang-up's of political correctness and affirmative action, because they themselves have never lived in a world where it is all possible.
Amen to that...THANK YOU SIR....for explaining... much better than I ....about all the VALID and obvious reasons for the complete LUNACY of this video....if ever you get an opportunity to sit with some of these...FABULOUS MINDS....carve out about...oh....the next 30 years to sit and listen...because the extent of their knowledge
....and unbelievable skill and intelligence ...is a STUNNING display OF AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM....air travel is a MARVEL in itself.....but then...you throw in punching thru our atmosphere and spinning and hurdling thru space...like a meteorite.....it doesnt get much better than that.....GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY.....achievements pulled from the minds of these men and women are STAGGERING.....
P.s...there are lots of details that my neighbor would TRY (ha) to explain....but the one that keeps coming to mind is...TIMING....TIMING....TIMING....one brief second of a misfire or misstep and the WHOLE MISSION was bust....as...that....my friend.....is...AMERICAN ingenuity par excellence.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat