We’re Back To Square One Right Now

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
The psycho genocidal Globalist Predators are just using the same plays over and over and over and over and over and ... I'm wondering which alphabet or set of characters they'll use after they're out of Greek characters... maybe Chinese??? lol.
Note that I use the term "Predators" to describe them - not simply b/c that's really what they are, but also - b/c that's the term Dr. Peter Breggin uses for them. See his just-recently-released awesome book, "COVID-19 And The Global Predators: We Are The Prey".
THE "VIRUS" HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO EVEN EXIST!!! The CDC even admits that on their website - "no isolates exist". The PCR "test" has been outted & debunked, it's NOT a secret that it CANNOT DETERMINE WHAT'S IN A SAMPLE IT CAN ONLY MULTIPLY WHATEVER'S IN THAT SAMPLE SO IT CAN BE EXAMINED - THAT WAS IT'S ONLY DESIGN & THE ONLY THING IT DOES... Kari Mullins, the creator of the PCR instrument could tell you all about, oh except he was MURDERED... Coincidence?
In addition, NO VIRUSES CAN BE IDENTIFIED BY MICROSCOPE, ONLY BY EXPENSIVE AND NOT EASILY AVAILABLE INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS ELECTRON MICROSCOPES... (https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/viruses/)

What absolutely kills me is how so many people still believe as real anything any of these F-wads (like CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH, etc., including Fraudxi, and Francis Collins, and Rachel Walensky) say is real... After so many treasons against the People, it's utterly astonishing.

It also boggles the mind how so many supposedly educated people like Bannon, Navarro, etc., DON'T TELL YOU ANY OF THAT. No, instead they bring on Dr. Robert Malone, the supposed inventor of the mRNA technology, and flog him as being so "brilliant" and "worthy of a Nobel Prize" for his work... YES, LET'S GIVE THE "GOOD DOCTOR" A PRIZE FOR HIS "GOOD WORK" IN DEVELOPING A TECHNOLOGY UNLEASHED ON HUMANKIND AS THE TOOL THE PSYCHO GENOCIDAL GLOBALIST PREDATORS IS USING IN THEIR ALL-OUT ATTEMPT FOR WORLD ENSLAVEMENT... Hmmm, what shall that "prize" consist of???

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
The psycho genocidal Globalist Predators are just using the same plays over and over and over and over and over and ... I'm wondering which alphabet or set of characters they'll use after they're out of Greek characters... maybe Chinese??? lol.
Note that I use the term "Predators" to describe them - not simply b/c that's really what they are, but also - b/c that's the term Dr. Peter Breggin uses for them. See his just-recently-released awesome book, "COVID-19 And The Global Predators: We Are The Prey".
THE "VIRUS" HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO EVEN EXIST!!! The CDC even admits that on their website - "no isolates exist". The PCR "test" has been outted & debunked, it's NOT a secret that it CANNOT DETERMINE WHAT'S IN A SAMPLE IT CAN ONLY MULTIPLY WHATEVER'S IN THAT SAMPLE SO IT CAN BE EXAMINED - THAT WAS IT'S ONLY DESIGN & THE ONLY THING IT DOES... Kari Mullins, the creator of the PCR instrument could tell you all about, oh except he was MURDERED... Coincidence?
In addition, NO VIRUSES CAN BE IDENTIFIED BY MICROSCOPE, ONLY BY EXPENSIVE AND NOT EASILY AVAILABLE INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS ELECTRON MICROSCOPES... (https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/viruses/)

What absolutely kills me is how so many people still believe as real anything any of these F-wads (like CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH, etc., including Fraudxi, and Francis Collins, and Rachel Walensky) say is real... After so many treasons against the People, it's utterly astonishing.

It also boggles the mind how so many supposedly educated people like Bannon, Navarro, etc., DON'T TELL YOU ANY OF THAT. No, instead they bring on Dr. Robert Malone, the supposed inventor of the mRNA technology, and flog him as being so "brilliant" and "worthy of a Nobel Prize" for his work... YES, LET'S GIVE THE "GOOD DOCTOR" A PRIZE FOR HIS "GOOD WORK" IN DEVELOPING A TECHNOLOGY UNLEASHED ON HUMANKIND AS THE TOOL THE PSYCHO GENOCIDAL GLOBALIST PREDATORS IS USING IN THEIR ALL-OUT ATTEMPT FOR WORLD ENSLAVEMENT... Hmmm, what shall that "prize" consist of???

Some of your claims are based on nonsense that has been debunked for over a year.

Dr Breggin does not have a good reputation and his work in several areas has been challenged.

"Dr. Breggin's observations are totally without credibility. I can almost declare him, I guess from statements that floor me, to say the he's a fraud or at least approaching that. He has made some outrageous statements and written outrageous books and which he says he has now withdrawn and his thinking is different. He's untrained. He's a member of no hospital staff. He has not since medical school participated in any studies to support his conclusions except maybe one. . . . I can't place any credence or credibility in what he has to recommend in this case." -- Judge James W. Rice in Schellinger v. Schellinger, No. 93-FA-939-763 (Milwaukee County Circuit Court, 1997)

Look . . . I DON'T KNOW. NOR DO I CLAIM TO KNOW.

But I wish folks like you would try to provide both sides of an issue instead of hysterically promoting just one side.

That's just wrong . . . .

Reactions: midmichgene

Breezinthru757

Jan 15, 2021
VA
Some of your claims are based on nonsense that has been debunked for over a year.

Dr Breggin does not have a good reputation and his work in several areas has been challenged.

But I wish folks like you would try to provide both sides of an issue instead of hysterically promoting just one side.

Well, here's a side. I don't believe any of them. Too many people trying to save or cover their own ass.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming

Hunh.
First, you claim that "some of your [my] claims are based on nonsense that has been debunked for over a year". Fine. Let's see your sources for that "information." You certainly lend your claim no creedance by not citing any of the sources of info containing these supposed "debunkings".
Second, you claim that "Dr Breggin does not have a good reputation and his work in several areas has been challenged." But, the "information" you give to back that up is a lone and very edited judge's opinion from 1997. Like all judges are wise and knowledgeable and do the right thing.
Third, you claim "I DON'T KNOW, NOR DO I CLAIM TO KNOW". Except, you just did claim to know, at least to "know" that what I'd said was incorrect.
Fourth, you claim that "I wish folks like you would try to provide both sides of an issue instead of hysterically promoting just one side"...
A) What "sides" are you even referring to???
B) I don't care about "providing both sides of an issue"... I know from my research that what I've said is FACTUAL, based on FACTS.
C) As to "hysterically"... LOL. "Hysterical". I'll bet you don't even know the origin of that term, or how it was used to demean, debase, and degrade women for centuries. You lose yet more credibility - by using that term to describe my response, and by assuming that I am "hysterical" for "promoting only one side".
D) As to "hysterically promoting just one side"... Again, what "sides" are you even talking about??? The lying Marxists and Globalists, OR The People??? Lies, half-truths (which are lies), and innuendos (which are cleverly concealed lies that don't look like lies) OR facts, truth, reality??? Or, do you mean some other type(s) of "sides"???
Fifth, you claim "that's just wrong"... WHAT exactly is "just wrong"??? "Promoting just one side"???

Last, but certainly not least - WHICH "SIDE" ARE YOU ON???

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021

I understand your reluctance to accept lock, stock, and barrel everything grrlrocks says. That said from the literally hundreds of reports and interviews I had a chance to read and see since this whole thing started most of what grrlrocks said has credibility at face value. I am not discounting the possibility that a thing or two might be wrong, but neither am I saying with certitude that there was error. Thank you both for this conversation.

I appreciate the comment about all of this as part of a globalist all-out attempt for world enslavement. This is the second time this week I heard this. Dr. Naomi Wolf opined the other day on War Room that this may be an attempt to introduce totalitarian control China style across the free countries of Western Europe and the USA.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I understand your reluctance to accept lock, stock, and barrel everything grrlrocks says. That said from the literally hundreds of reports and interviews I had a chance to read and see since this whole thing started most of what grrlrocks said has credibility at face value. I am not discounting the possibility that a thing or two might be wrong, but neither am I saying with certitude that there was error. Thank you both for this conversation.

I appreciate the comment about all of this as part of a globalist all-out attempt for world enslavement. This is the second time this week I heard this. Dr. Naomi Wolf opined the other day on War Room that this may be an attempt to introduce totalitarian control China style across the free countries of Western Europe and the USA.
I understand YOUR reluctance! It's a LOT to take in, especially if you're just starting to SEE the DOTS, let alone how the dots connect! It's taken my intense all-day research (I'm retired, so I have time to do that) for MONTHS, basically since Jan 20, to not just see the framework, but also get past a LOT of psychological and emotional blocks that kept me thinking certain ways... I still fight that, actually. We have been trained, very well trained, to accept w/ very little questioning what our government and other authority figures tell us. At least, my generation and older. I can't speak for younger folks - it seems to be hit-and-miss with them re. who they believe and who they don't. Hell, maybe it's really that way w/ all of us!

Yes, from everything I've been able to "verify" - and I've deliberately hunted down information from multiple sources, so as to not just jump on stuff (although, with those sources I've found to be very reliable, I haven't looked as hard for corroborating sources of info re. whatever I've gotten from them) - EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED AND WILL HAPPEN IS DELIBERATE. It begs the age-old question - Cui Bono? Who Benefits? From the "COVID" virus, the poison jabs, the lockdowns, the "vaccine passport" which is really a movement license and intended for access to ALL our records and which is intended to be replaced w/ chips injected into us (yes, DARPA already has the tech ready to manufacture), the endless money printing by the Fed which steals from us and gives to the Big Banks who're buying houses up BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD so we'll become permanent renters, the Xiden Regime essentially killing the energy industry, the killing of the supply chains, the killing of small- and mid-sized businesses w/ concomitant vast increase in the wealth of the elites and the Big Businesses, the elites like Bill Gates buying up farmland and WATER RIGHTS, that ALL nations are immensely in debt, the Fed illegally and unconstitutionally bailing out the Banks (yes, a 2nd time since 2008, that I know of) back in June, and on and on and on. And, the $US is dying - it's real buying power is now only about 3 cents - as it's the "world's reserve currency", when it collapses, not only will our nation, but most of the world, will also collapse.

We are right now - and so few know or understand it - experiencing the greatest transfer of wealth in history... And, it's all one way - from the little guys, the poor and middle class, to the "elites", those who are already rich and only getting richer. Just look at whose stock rose during the "pandemic" - Wal-Mart, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc. The Biggest of the Big Businesses. Who lost - the small- mid-sized businesses.

THIS IS GLOBAL. EVERY nation is being pushed, pulled, dragged in the same direction... All, except 2 - China and Russia. Why them? Russia refuses to "play ball" with the Globalists. And China has already bought them. Just look at all the US (and other) politicians who have been revealed to be Chinese agents, on China's payroll so to speak. The National Pulse has been on fire lately, outting several recently, including Liz Cheney. Interestingly - ironically - the Globalists seem to truly believe that China's Xi is one of them! Boy, will that be a day when they figure out they've just been used all along to bring the world under China's thumb, and not theirs!!!

Again, a LOT to take in. But, I've done the research. I stand by everything I say, and can cite sources. Just give me a day to find them again. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOURCES ON ANY OF THIS. I will gladly supply. I hope you do, but even if you don't - check out the World Economic Forum re. "Agenda 21" and "Agenda 2030" - much of the Globalists' plan is right there in good old black-and-white. God bless.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I don't get it - what's the sense in banning incoming flights from Africa if they can just walk in across our southern border? 🤷‍♀️
As my hubby say, PRESACTLY!!! That underscores the entire sack of lies of COVID, the "necessity" of the "vaccines" which are not "vaccines" but really "genetic therapy", the "necessity" of masks which do literally nothing to contain the spread of the "virus" (even the N95 masks, as they have very limited use time) but instead actually cause other health problems from lack of fresh air and re-breathing our own waste and bacteria growing on the masks, the "necessity" of the lockdowns, the "necessity" of the "vaccine passports" which are really movement licenses and will soon be replaced by chips injected under our skin to give authorities easy access to ALL our information, etc.

IT'S ALL LIES. Designed for us to comply with our own destruction, for the "greater good". I'm VERY GLAD that you're questioning. Too many don't. And, these psychos are relying on us NOT questioning. And we NEED to question. One of the first questions should be, "WHOSE "greater good" is all this for"???

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I understand YOUR reluctance! It's a LOT to take in, especially if you're just starting to SEE the DOTS, let alone how the dots connect! It's taken my intense all-day research (I'm retired, so I have time to do that) for MONTHS, basically since Jan 20, to not just see the framework, but also get past a LOT of psychological and emotional blocks that kept me thinking certain ways... I still fight that, actually. We have been trained, very well trained, to accept w/ very little questioning what our government and other authority figures tell us. At least, my generation and older. I can't speak for younger folks - it seems to be hit-and-miss with them re. who they believe and who they don't. Hell, maybe it's really that way w/ all of us!

Yes, from everything I've been able to "verify" - and I've deliberately hunted down information from multiple sources, so as to not just jump on stuff (although, with those sources I've found to be very reliable, I haven't looked as hard for corroborating sources of info re. whatever I've gotten from them) - EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED AND WILL HAPPEN IS DELIBERATE. It begs the age-old question - Cui Bono? Who Benefits? From the "COVID" virus, the poison jabs, the lockdowns, the "vaccine passport" which is really a movement license and intended for access to ALL our records and which is intended to be replaced w/ chips injected into us (yes, DARPA already has the tech ready to manufacture), the endless money printing by the Fed which steals from us and gives to the Big Banks who're buying houses up BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD so we'll become permanent renters, the Xiden Regime essentially killing the energy industry, the killing of the supply chains, the killing of small- and mid-sized businesses w/ concomitant vast increase in the wealth of the elites and the Big Businesses, the elites like Bill Gates buying up farmland and WATER RIGHTS, that ALL nations are immensely in debt, the Fed illegally and unconstitutionally bailing out the Banks (yes, a 2nd time since 2008, that I know of) back in June, and on and on and on. And, the $US is dying - it's real buying power is now only about 3 cents - as it's the "world's reserve currency", when it collapses, not only will our nation, but most of the world, will also collapse.

We are right now - and so few know or understand it - experiencing the greatest transfer of wealth in history... And, it's all one way - from the little guys, the poor and middle class, to the "elites", those who are already rich and only getting richer. Just look at whose stock rose during the "pandemic" - Wal-Mart, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc. The Biggest of the Big Businesses. Who lost - the small- mid-sized businesses.

THIS IS GLOBAL. EVERY nation is being pushed, pulled, dragged in the same direction... All, except 2 - China and Russia. Why them? Russia refuses to "play ball" with the Globalists. And China has already bought them. Just look at all the US (and other) politicians who have been revealed to be Chinese agents, on China's payroll so to speak. The National Pulse has been on fire lately, outting several recently, including Liz Cheney. Interestingly - ironically - the Globalists seem to truly believe that China's Xi is one of them! Boy, will that be a day when they figure out they've just been used all along to bring the world under China's thumb, and not theirs!!!

Again, a LOT to take in. But, I've done the research. I stand by everything I say, and can cite sources. Just give me a day to find them again. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOURCES ON ANY OF THIS. I will gladly supply. I hope you do, but even if you don't - check out the World Economic Forum re. "Agenda 21" and "Agenda 2030" - much of the Globalists' plan is right there in good old black-and-white. God bless.
Thank you for your diligence, time and energy that you have devoted to this. Your research sounds like it has the makings of a yet to be written book. From what you have said and the way you say it I know you are the real deal. God bless! Please keep on sharing here and do consider compiling your findings in a format easily accessed on-line so we can share with our believing and non-believing friends.

Reactions: grrlrocks

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Thank you for your diligence, time and energy that you have devoted to this. Your research sounds like it has the makings of a yet to be written book. From what you have said and the way you say it I know you are the real deal. God bless! Please keep on sharing here and do consider compiling your findings in a format easily accessed on-line so we can share with our believing and non-believing friends.
I hope and pray that there will be a nation left in which a book going against the official narrative can be written and published.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

beyond the obvious plan to abolish countries, enslave the populace and create a global police state there is also the population reduction and the breeding of a new blended domesticated human race of slaves. The Coudenhove Kalergi "Ancient Egypt" system of an elite ruling over a genetically distinct slave class, forever.
you are the carbon they want to reduce.jpg

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
beyond the obvious plan to abolish countries, enslave the populace and create a global police state there is also the population reduction and the breeding of a new blended domesticated human race of slaves. The Coudenhove Kalergi "Ancient Egypt" system of an elite ruling over a genetically distinct slave class, forever.
Ya know, that's sounding like (well, not entirely similar to) the world of the extreme future (year 802,701) depicted in "The Time Machine" - 2 physically and genetically distinct "species" of humans. The intellectually dull and physically ineffectual Eloi having "evolved" from the "elites", and the mechanically-adept and physically more imposing Morlocks having "evolved" from the "working class". The Elois being the food for the Morlocks. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine) SHUDDER.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Ya know, that's sounding like (well, not entirely similar to) the world of the extreme future (year 802,701) depicted in "The Time Machine" - 2 physically and genetically distinct "species" of humans. The intellectually dull and physically ineffectual Eloi having "evolved" from the "elites", and the mechanically-adept and physically more imposing Morlocks having "evolved" from the "working class". The Elois being the food for the Morlocks. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine) SHUDDER.
H.G. Wells was a member of the same self appointed and intermarried "elite" who still control banking and industry today. Less of a science fiction novel and more of a blueprint.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I hope and pray that there will be a nation left in which a book going against the official narrative can be written and published.
Amen to that! I think there will be a nation left for us but only if patriots like War Room and maga people continue to press on. To your concern about publishing truth in these days the censors in legacy and social media do ignore and/or manipulate what "our side" comes up with but they have yet to extinguish it, and I appreciate what you are saying about what could happen. The powers of the government are set against us in many ways at the federal level but we the people still hold a lot of power if we stake a claim. Gone are the days when we conservatives can ignore what the bureaucrats and teachers are doing while we mind our own business and go about raising our families. Thankfully a zillion of us have some extra time on our hands either due to retirement or other reasons. We have to rise up to defend our rights and principles. As they say: hang together or hang separately.

Assignment Potsdam

Nov 27, 2021
Banning travel from Africa is necessary, however banning CHINA is more important!
Didn’t the South African Health minister state that this so called new variant is not much of anything and the cases they are seeing are all vaxxed. Stopping flights is just a schtick so Biden can push mandates. The covid thing has been far less than the seasonal flu. There should never have been an EUA, Op Warp Speed lockdown etc. it’s all crap. Don’t buy into this latest bs.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat