We are living in the Church Age of Laodicea! …

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

P

Prayer is Power

The Book of Revelation shares (7) letters to (7) churches. Rev 3:14-22 The number (7) in the Scriptures means perfect or complete. The Lord told the Apostle John, who was exiled to the Island of Patmos because of his faith, to write a scroll that will be sent throughout seven churches with Laodicea being the final or ‘completion’ of the Church Age. These seven churches represent the entire ‘Church Age’ which began at the first Pentecost* (50 days from Resurrection Sunday) and ends at the Rapture. The seventh church of Laodicea is the present and final Church Age. We are living in this Church Age which the Lord called ‘lukewarm’. Overall, the churche’s works are neither cold (not preaching the Truth) nor hot (preaching the Truth: ‘Jesus Christ is Lord’). Instead preachers, today, treat the Scriptures like a salad bar selection! They pick and choose certain verses to teach, but leave other verses out to please the individual, worldly, lifestyles, and not the One True God of the Bible and His entire 66 Books of Truths.

Rev 3:16-17 “So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth. For you say, 'I’m rich; I have become wealthy, and need nothing'—and you don’t realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.”

*pentecost means fifty

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NonniK

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
The person posting is Appreciated.
There's just an "Immense Shift" physically felt.
People are deeply suffering and
Looking for God's Blessings.
I'd do anything to alleviate it for them.
NEVER in my life could I Imagine...Feeling S1's pain in such a manner.
While reading this...No doubt in my mind I had been Hugged.
Of course who wouldn't Cry (like a baby)....And why stuck On this Post.
Nice company whoever it was...Comforting.
Knowing this Burden...Wouldn't be brought by God unless the
Bearer could handle. Trust in That.
Person can handle..And will continue doing so.
Anyways,
Posts like above...Do Mean Allot to me....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat