"We are on the brink of a terrible civil war"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
78 MILLION TRUMP VOTERS know the general election WAS RIGGED & FRAUDULENT...we will never concede ...and will pursue supporting those who are challenging the results in court...God bless all the attorneys and conservatives like Devin Nunes in the legislature who have the backbone & courage to STAND STRONG!!!!
MEME - SMILEY 1 - JPEG.jpg

V

Valerias

Not if all the Republicans pipe dream conspiracy theorists and sore losers lies come true and that Trump has control of the military as a civilian...
Oh boy, well it seems the 'people' can't effectively fight the well prepared De Facto government, so they will fight each other.
The hungry ones will hunt the one who have food and stuff stored away. It might seem like a 'civil war' but .. NOT

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
There won’t be a civil war like the one america experienced in 1861 to 1865. It will be a few pissed off people blowing up buildings like twitter and stuff. They won’t be overthrowing the government, maybe scaring them a bit. Antifa May amp bs up and people may have a few little “wars” amongst each other. I doubt there will be a full blown out war against the government Until gen z grows up. 15-20 years perhaps. Things have to get so, so, so bad (think of the French revolution, poverty, famine, etc.) for people to rise up, to the point where people aren’t relying on elected officials, or lawyers, or this person and that person feeding them information of some soon to be event. That is just how I see it based on History. And it always repeats itself.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
THIS. EXACTLY. THIS.
Not if all the Republicans pipe dream conspiracy theorists and sore losers lies come true and that Trump has control of the military as a civilian...
“Barack Obama: — 69,000,000 votes — 873 counties. Donald Trump: —75,000,000 votes —2,497 counties. Joe Biden: —81,000,000 votes —477 counties ...And we’re not allowed to question his “victory”.”

Thats 2487 counties that should shut out demoncrats...not serve them..not sell them GAS..essentials..whatever...there is real power in that....hurting someone in the hip pocket and essentials for living is more than shutting of a twitter account or facebook...Belarus corrupt government even shuts off the power in some areas...Perhaps this is what Biden is looking to do to republicans..CHINA has the power grid...think about that...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
There has been rumour going around about shutting down the internet which would shut down electricity but for the entire world, not just for republicans. Idk if it will happen, I would not put it past these people to do just that. Especially during a famine, to hype up the death toll of humans.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
There has been rumour going around about shutting down the internet which would shut down electricity but for the entire world, not just for republicans. Idk if it will happen, I would not put it past these people to do just that. Especially during a famine, to hype up the death toll of humans.
Yes Belarus shut down the internet and all communications during the elections, monitored all emails etc..people then could NOT email out or news etc..complete suppression...and turn the power off to areas during winter is dangerous..

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They do not care about how dangerous it is for people. We are nothing but disgusting slaves to them. They have backup generators or live off of solar powered. Ffs, one of the richest men in the world, an Arab believe Saudi may be wrong though, has a bloody fortress with Avian water flowing through it daily and he doesn’t even live there. Can you imagine, fresh clean water all day everyday for showers, baths, to drink etc, yet you have never been bothered to live in this mansion But are so rich it doesn’t matter how much it is costing you because you will never run out of money. Yeah. They do not care about us And never will. Most empires have never cared about their people. That is life, that is history, blah blah.
Yes Belarus shut down the internet and all communications during the elections, monitored all emails etc..people then could email out or news etc..complete suppression...and turn the power off to areas during winter is dangerous..

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
I do believe the tension in this country is such that it wouldn't take much to set off a real civil war battle mostly because people are so sick of being pushed around and lied to. And this make believe administraiton in the People's House with their connections to the CCP isn't a far fetched idea. They are in neighboring states and CLOSER than we even know. The MEDIA has to be the FIRST to go!!!!

Elaine k

Jan 2, 2021
I do believe the tension in this country is such that it wouldn't take much to set off a real civil war battle mostly because people are so sick of being pushed around and lied to. And this make believe administraiton in the People's House with their connections to the CCP isn't a far fetched idea. They are in neighboring states and CLOSER than we even know. The MEDIA has to be the FIRST to go!!!!
So true they are killing everything here

Goldenarm

Jan 4, 2021
Given Biden's actions since 1-20-21 clearly shows the progressives want to eliminate all conservatives free speech and ideas to move the country forward, I think the time for major civil disobedience is coming quickly. Firstly, I would like to see the U.S. militia throughout the country band together to send 10,000 to 15,000 armed members to the southern border to stop the massive alien invasion which will soon be upon us. They would be relieved when necessary by other members. What do you think Biden would do?

Goldenarm of PG, FL

Duggar

Jan 9, 2021
I agree totally....I believe succession of all RED States is imminent...sooner the better...we cannot work with the Biden Administration....JUst can'T happen....and we can't give them time to dig in before we act.....now is the time!
We must fight their tyranny....there is just no other good alternative...talk to me!

Duggar

Jan 9, 2021
78 MILLION TRUMP VOTERS know the general election WAS RIGGED & FRAUDULENT...we will never concede ...and will pursue supporting those who are challenging the results in court...God bless all the attorneys and conservatives like Devin Nunes in the legislature who have the backbone & courage to STAND STRONG!!!! View attachment 906
Yes! Time for us all to take courage and make the hard choices that are inevitable! We need to act without delay! Succession of red sates???!!!

Last edited:

Duggar

Jan 9, 2021
TRue! I think we have been going around in circles trying to decipher the plethora of internet conspiracy theories...and not knowing what to trust on tv....what is true???... This we know.... the election was stolen and the America our forefathers fought to keep, is being attacked by the most power enemy we have ever faced!!! Now What??

Duggar

Jan 9, 2021
There won’t be a civil war like the one america experienced in 1861 to 1865. It will be a few pissed off people blowing up buildings like twitter and stuff. They won’t be overthrowing the government, maybe scaring them a bit. Antifa May amp bs up and people may have a few little “wars” amongst each other. I doubt there will be a full blown out war against the government Until gen z grows up. 15-20 years perhaps. Things have to get so, so, so bad (think of the French revolution, poverty, famine, etc.) for people to rise up, to the point where people aren’t relying on elected officials, or lawyers, or this person and that person feeding them information of some soon to be event. That is just how I see it based on History. And it always repeats itself.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat