We have a troll, please read

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
In response to my post in Dems introduce new Bill to ban Trump (in the news forum) A member, TrumpsATwit, is an angry leftist posting offensive comments about President Trump. I have reported his post but I request we ban together and let him know that those types of comments will not be tolerated.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Free speech hon, he may be a troll saying dumb stuff, but at the end of the day free speech is a right we should not condemn or we would be no better than the left and the communists who are taking Away our free speech as we speak. He responded to my posts too, just ignore him. They made me laugh tbh, I don’t let them get to me.

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
In response to my post in Dems introduce new Bill to ban Trump (in the news forum) A member, TrumpsATwit, is an angry leftist posting offensive comments about President Trump. I have reported his post but I request we ban together and let him know that those types of comments will not be tolerated.
I pushed the ignore button.👍🏼

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Free speech hon, he may be a troll saying dumb stuff, but at the end of the day free speech is a right we should not condemn or we would be no better than the left and the communists who are taking Away our free speech as we speak. He responded to my posts too, just ignore him. They made me laugh tbh, I don’t let them get to me.
I agree. You must not have read my response. I defended free speech and our conservative community. He is entitled to his opinion, but if we do not respond to those types of posts, then we might as well be on a liberal forum. Keeping our mouths shut over the last 100 years is exactly what got us to our current situation.
All opinions should be welcomed not disrespect. If disrespectful, insulting and inflammatory posts are allowed then I am in the wrong place and need to close my account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schaferhund

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I agree. You must not have read my response. I defended free speech and our conservative community. He is entitled to his opinion, but if we do not respond to those types of posts, then we might as well be on a liberal forum. Keeping our mouths shut over the last 100 years is exactly what got us to our current situation.
All opinions should be welcomed not disrespect.
How does one respond to that nonsense though? If he had stated a Good reason to not like trump then there could be a debate. Him saying to drink bleach and that trump dances well, isn’t a topic to be debating upon. Idk. People are just bored I guess.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
They are rabid ~ out of their minds.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
How does one respond to that nonsense though? If he had stated a Good reason to not like trump then there could be a debate. Him saying to drink bleach and that trump dances well, isn’t a topic to be debating upon. Idk. People are just bored I guess.
I feel he is attacking our conservative community. Liberals sitting back and keeping our mouths shut is a major reason why/how Dems have advanced their party. President Trump said “fight like hell” and look what happened. Numerous Dems used that exact quote followed by hints to do violence. If a Republican went on any other platform their account would be deleted. Are you really okay with that?—I am respectfully asking.
I’m not suggesting is account or post be deleted, otherwise we would be no different than Dems. I am asking and hoping the War Room forum members speak up (it’s our right too) against posts like the post by TrumpsATwit. If we just sit around bitching and moaning about what the liberals are doing hoping someone else acts but we are to lazy or scared NOTHING will ever change. If a community cannot even come together to stop a bully, then that is sad, disgusting and lazy.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I feel he is attacking our conservative community. Liberals sitting back and keeping our mouths shut is a major Dems have advanced their their party. President Trump said “fight like hell” and look what happened. Numerous Dems used that exact quote followed by hints to do violence. If a Republican went on any other platform their account would be deleted. Are you really okay with that?—I am respectfully asking.
No I am not okay with anyone being banned/deleted. That is why I do not support those platforms or forums. I understand what you are saying my friend, and I get people who are very pro trump who, are already upset at what has happened being even more upset when a twit like this comes around, but that is what they want, to upset you even more. Don’t let them. To have to go to a forum you don’t support to bash someone or a group of people shows they have no life, no girlfriend and no sense of humanity.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
No I am not okay with anyone being banned/deleted. That is why I do not support those platforms or forums. I understand what you are saying my friend, and I get people who are very pro trump who, are already upset at what has happened being even more upset when a twit like this comes around, but that is what they want, to upset you even more. Don’t let them. To have to go to a forum you don’t support to bash someone or a group of people shows they have no life, no girlfriend and no sense of humanity.
I respect that.😉

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The twit stated that Our President Trump would be remembered as a doofus and puppet! I Wonder how Twits are remembered? 🤔 Don't forget to write and let us know how your buddy Biden is treating you, ok? Oops, never mind I forget that I bumped into the ignore button! But thank you for your brief moment of humor it was truly expected!🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
I just IGNORE and report Trolls

Reactions: Dapkinsel

bossyfossy

Jan 15, 2021
All opinions should be welcomed not disrespect. If disrespectful, insulting and inflammatory posts are allowed then I am in the wrong place and need to close my account.
Debate very rarely does change anyone's mindset. it just seems to make both parties dig in deeper to "prove/justify" their point.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Debate very rarely does change anyone's mindset. it just seems to make both parties dig in deeper to "prove/justify" their point.
The post has been removed. It was not a debate, unfortunately. It was a new user that goes by TrumpsATwit. He chose one of my post to discuss President Trumps anal opening and disturbing verbal attacks about conservatives and this forum. It went beyond opinion.😉

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The post has been removed. It was not a debate, unfortunately. It was a new user that goes by TrumpsATwit. He chose one of my post to discuss President Trumps anal opening and disturbing verbal attacks about conservatives and this forum. It went beyond opinion.😉
Lmao I am sorry I laughed so hard when you said “anal opening.” Hahaha Okay my beavis and butthead moment has ended now, haha, Ok maybe not.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat