We must put enormous pressure on GOP Senators to protect our sovereignty

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They won’t. Most of these senators are bought. They do not care about you nor me nor the constitution. They care about money and what little kid they get to violate. Phone calls, emails come on man. I get people can not advocate violence on air, but what would our forefathers be doing at this moment? We are too late. The war should have started on November 4th.

War with phone calls and emails. Man has the vast majority of males lost their testosterone? Definitely sad times, especially for the children. My God.

Btw, Cortes is delusional if he thinks they will ever get the senate or house back again until Americans get their balls back and fight, not peacefully.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
WONDER HOW THE PRESS & Biden will handle the argument about MORE CO-VID & OTHER TROPICAL DISEASES flooding our borders....if Biden "opens up America"?????

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They are on the take with the Democrats...Even our 3 new Supreme Court new Justices fulled their pants when challenged to defend our USA ....THE Constitution is dead
101% agree. Not just the constitution either. Hope folks realise Republican and Democrat politicians are all the same. They do not work for us anymore, they work for the bankers, corps, etc.

Dex

Jan 12, 2021
We need to run primaries against them, putting pressure on a compromised agent of China is futile.

Gratt

They won’t. Most of these senators are bought. They do not care about you nor me nor the constitution. They care about money and what little kid they get to violate. Phone calls, emails come on man. I get people can not advocate violence on air, but what would our forefathers be doing at this moment? We are too late. The war should have started on November 4th.

War with phone calls and emails. Man has the vast majority of males lost their testosterone? Definitely sad times, especially for the children. My God.

Btw, Cortes is delusional if he thinks they will ever get the senate or house back again until Americans get their balls back and fight, not peacefully.
Yes they all care about money. The only thing more important than that is being re-elected. If theirs enough letters and emails and phone calls they listen and if not its on record. As far as our forefathers go. Well they wouldn't fight because theirs no money involved and wide ocean between them and the enemy. Keep in mind they almost lost. We need more people to realize what we see. Otherwise it's revolutionary civil war on our hands. Let them take over see how it plays out. What's going happen will happen. Acceptance is the key. The only thing you control is how you react or respond

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat