We need a Trump appointed Judge

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
We need an American citizen and a MAGA lawyer to find a Trump appointed District Judge to injunct our tax money from being taken away from the border. The citizen ideally would be one or a group of those employees who were summarily dismissed, not by any law or congressionally sanctioned statute, but by an order that was written by a Marxist leaning lawyer acting as a staff person to a illegitimately placed person, who unfortunately is suffering from the onset of Alzheimers. The order to shut down the work on the border must be judicially noticed and the reasoning for the beneficial impact on the American people, as a whole, must be explained. That order must be put on hold until someone, anyone, in this farcical administration can stop "circling back around" and come up with some facts, other than; they don't like Trump, he's not from their tribe and anything that he has done for this country, including ALL the people in it, must be bad. I mean gee whiz! that's what the New York Times and CNN says and they would never LIE to us....or would they!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We need an American citizen and a MAGA lawyer to find a Trump appointed District Judge to injunct our tax money from being taken away from the border. The citizen ideally would be one or a group of those employees who were summarily dismissed, not by any law or congressionally sanctioned statute, but by an order that was written by a Marxist leaning lawyer acting as a staff person to a illegitimately placed person, who unfortunately is suffering from the onset of Alzheimers. The order to shut down the work on the border must be judicially noticed and the reasoning for the beneficial impact on the American people, as a whole, must be explained. That order must be put on hold until someone, anyone, in this farcical administration can stop "circling back around" and come up with some facts, other than; they don't like Trump, he's not from their tribe and anything that he has done for this country, including ALL the people in it, must be bad. I mean gee whiz! that's what the New York Times and CNN says and they would never LIE to us....or would they!
Finding a good Lawyer may be the easy part, finding that Judge might be a tad harder. The Judges are being bought, threatened or both! These people don't care about you and I, they don't even care about themselves are their children! They do not have a conscious, what we call the Holy Spirit, their's at this point is called Demonic Control! They are playing with fire, literally!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat