We need to get into this on the local level or we will have this sickening feeling in our stomach for life (remainder of it)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GeorgeMHatten

Feb 11, 2021
Why are we not hearing calls for 100% ID, 100% Cleaned Up Voter Rolls, 100% Paper Ballots counted by humans with review and accountability mechanisms?

I am not surprised by what happened in the capital on the 6th of January.

I have had physical health problems since election day. I saw the flip, how the margins were erased live.

Like Giuliani said: "Do they think we are that stupid?"

Then the courts weasel out of hearing anything, DOJ missing in action, FBI missing in action. What was left to do? I think what happened at the Capitol Building was justified under the circumstances it happened in. All of the people's representatives stood by and allowed it to happen by not demanding that we go into a contested election scenario.

We have to fight everywhere at the local level to get back to free and fair elections.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Going by our courthouse where we vote and ask them what machines we use and if I can verify my vote going where it was intended for starters. Kansas is a red state but democrats are making up ground. We have a democrat governor now who is big on face diapers. This has to end. I’ve told Ron Estes I’m fed up with it and it’s a control mechanism at best . He’s my Republican representative. He actually answers his phone and talks to you.

Reactions: j.wntworth

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Why are we not hearing calls for 100% ID, 100% Cleaned Up Voter Rolls, 100% Paper Ballots counted by humans with review and accountability mechanisms?

I am not surprised by what happened in the capital on the 6th of January.

I have had physical health problems since election day. I saw the flip, how the margins were erased live.

Like Giuliani said: "Do they think we are that stupid?"

Then the courts weasel out of hearing anything, DOJ missing in action, FBI missing in action. What was left to do? I think what happened at the Capitol Building was justified under the circumstances it happened in. All of the people's representatives stood by and allowed it to happen by not demanding that we go into a contested election scenario.

We have to fight everywhere at the local level to get back to free and fair elections.
To leave or not to leave, that is the ? This is a singular moment in history. 70+ Million voters are poised to step into a "Trump" lead Party and bid the corrupted RNC goodbye. Not since George Washington, has there been a personality with the citizen support Trump has earned. Ballot fraud has decided a Presidential election. For the first time, minorities have walked away from DNC and joined "MAGA". They have joined the working "middle class". That is also a milestone. But, will they stay if, say, "Judas pence" ( eternally a small "p") becomes the RNC candidate? Don't think so. They would likely turn back to their family tradition, DNC. Are there risks in jumping ship? Certainly, sharks all around. Never the less, this may be our only chance to save ourselves in the form of a Republic. Please comment and especially if you favor remaining with Mitch. (just kidding) ..with RNC.

Reactions: Trumpster

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat