We Need To Talk About GETTR 🤦‍♂️

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
boomer version of bunkerchan trannies
12013B8F-145E-4792-A734-5660183239B0.jpeg

Reactions: Mr.Pepe

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Pay attention, posse: This 👆 is a "free bump".

Squizo-posters like countermoon can be used to achieve two very important goals when disseminate information online, specially in forums like this one.
  1. Each time they reply it bumps the thread back to the top of the forum index, giving it maximum exposure.
  2. It creates drama which also translates into bigger traffic.
They key here is to go about it in the most sensible way possible. The old internet saying "don't feed the troll" means you shouldn't take attention away from the main topic to engage with a troll, but at the same time trolls can be very useful when it comes to making "extra-posts" to further your agenda.

Trolling, indeed, is a art.
Even better - there is an ignore function. You can use it and not have to read or respond to her cringe and she just keeps going. An automatic good-thread-bump-machine.

8E499E74-4F3A-446E-A7A5-6D0B3CA30969.jpeg

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest

Squizo-posters like countermoon can be used to achieve two very important goals when disseminate information online, specially in forums like this one.
  1. Each time they reply it bumps the thread back to the top of the forum index, giving it maximum exposure.
They key here is to go about it in the most sensible way possible. The old internet saying "don't feed the troll" means you shouldn't take attention away from the main topic to engage with a troll, but at the same time trolls can be very useful when it comes to making "extra-posts" to further your agenda.

Ah, the "t" word again. You people love to point the finger with that one, and you do it so quickly.

Thanks, too, for the internet strategies. Where did you learn them? They didn't teach you anything about tipping your hand.

Never heard the word "squizo" before. Anyone else?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Even better - there is an ignore function. You can use it and not have to read or respond to her cringe and she just keeps going. An automatic good-thread-bump-machine.

View attachment 10754

Yes! There it is again! Telling the other frauds to Ignore me! As if anyone in this forum is going to listen.

For me, this is like shooting fish in a barrel. And you think you are so clever! It's pathetic and sad really.

Mr.Pepe

May 28, 2021
this forum is infested with boomer cultists but it does also have a hardcore group of patriots. And because of the war room link if one of the protected cointelpro sketch queens gets attacked it turns into a boomer version of bunkerchan trannies raiding to protect the agents in place. Glowies read it all, and the grifterpalooza members like the auditboomers and e-celeb faux conservative cancer do as well.
Thanks for the QRD, Mr WhiteFrank.

Honestly I haven't explored this place at all and only posted this thread in the faint hope it might somehow reach higher-up ears. Ironically enough my previous participation was back in July when I was trying to defend GTTR as a viable social-media tool for the MAGA movement... 😅

I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to warn Mr Bannon and the WarRoom for months (maybe more) about crucial vulnerabilities concerning social-media, online-communication and so on but here we are. Until MAGA/AF finds a way to overcome its tech/social-media/marketing weaknesses we're going to keep fighting with a hand tied behind our back.

On a lighter note, this place seems pretty cool. Decent traffic, great software, lovely squizos. Time-permitting I may try to be more active.

Mr.Pepe

May 28, 2021
there is an ignore function. You can use it and not have to read or respond to her cringe and she just keeps going.
What. Never.
These psychologically-colorful characters of the internet-kayfabe is what makes it fun, the rest is just grind.
I mean, I understand why some people may see them as "getting in the way" but personally I think they add up. Specially nowadays when most normie-conversations devolve into a dubunkfest of misinformation.
Or maybe I'm just a masochist of something Lmao. 😅

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
And it's not going to be a pleasant conversation but needs to be said:

A- GETTR is NOT a social-media platform let alone a "Free-Speech Social-Media Platform". GETTR is a clever alternative-news-outlet-template or maybe even an "Interactive-News-Outlet" but certainly not what you're selling it to be.
B- As an "Interactive-News-Outlet" GETTR works great. You can follow important political figures and get a constant stream of valuable information pertaining your biggest personal concerns.
C- As a "Free-Speech Social-Media Platform" GETTR is absolutely AWFUL:
  1. Users can delete other users comments: This flaw is so big and so incredibly stupid it didn't even cross my mind it could be possible. If users can censor what other users say then there's absolute no point for people to have an honest discussion about anything. Whoever controls the account/post controls what's been said, seen and discussed by everyone else thus turning GETTR into a short-attention-span blog where people simply shout things into the void and then very easily stifle all dissent or rebuttal.
  2. You cannot read replies to replies which ruins any kind of actual social interaction: At best people can ask a question and get back a reply. That's it. Further than that it becomes a nightmare because it forces the user to load up a new page every time you want to read a reply. Imagine if people had to do the same thing here to navigate a thread with dozens or even hundreds of replies.
  3. The tech looks decent at first but you quickly realize it's a disaster: Alerts rarely work and stopped working altogether like a week ago. So far the Support staff haven't returned a single email and I've seen many people complain about it. Many files don't upload properly. There's a limit in the number of likes you can give. It is extremely easy to make fake accounts, get around filters and so on.
  4. The bot situation is just utterly utterly embarrassing: I know what you're doing. Everyone knows what you're doing. And we all know Twitter does it too so it is fair game and we turn a blind eye. But GETTR-bots are probably the worst I have ever seen. This thing wouldn't pass the smell-test in 2010 let alone 2020. I cannot stretch what an absolute sh*t-show this is. If you're going to be this OBVIOUS then might as well not do it at all because then you are causing the opposite effect, giving the sense many real users are or could be bots too.
When I see Jason Miller talking about streaming and crypto-payments is just depressing and embarrassing. Parler, FrankSpeech and now this. I'm all about ACTION ACTION ACTION but the movement cannot afford these kinds of semi-rookie mistakes.
At the very least try to switch the narrative because the biggest problem is that GETTR it's been sold as something it's not. Like I said, it is a great tool for MTG, Rahem or Bannon to upload a video or post a piece of news but that is not social-media nor "free-speech".

My humble advice:

D- Be open and vocal about the tech issues. Tell people it is brand new blahblahblah, that it isn't easy to build such a big platform from scratch blahblahblah. People will understand and at least join already conscious about these shortcomings.
E- Either sell it as an "Interactive-News-Outlet", or actually turn it into a social-media platform by getting rid of the post-deletion feature and addressing the bot situation.

I really really really wanted GETTR to succeed as a global social-media platform but I honestly can't see how. There are simply too many mistakes and poor decisions combined (starting with that awful name).
Who knows, this all might be on purpose to push people into Trump's new platform...

TL;DR: This might fool grandma but that's about it. Millennials downwards no one will ever embrace this disaster of a platform.

Anyways, I'm open to provide further assistance if needed. Feel free to contact me here.

Peace and MAGA.

View attachment 10723
Thanks for clarity.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

I have to confess that I enjoy the battle with Cheddar Cheese Brain....I do read the posters who can spell....
I finally ignored Counterdipshitmoon. His or her crassness was simply too stupid. Counterdipshitmoon has two other names here, chatting under other names due to so many putting him/her on ignore.

Last edited:
  • Wow

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Ah, the "t" word again. You people love to point the finger with that one, and you do it so quickly.

Thanks, too, for the internet strategies. Where did you learn them? They didn't teach you anything about tipping your hand.

Never heard the word "squizo" before. Anyone else?
YES... It means psycho and psychitzoid... It translates literally to Cervello di Formaggio in Italian....lollllll

Mr.Pepe

May 28, 2021

That genie is not going back into the bottle anytime soon. So then the real problem becomes that most social-media isn't talk-oriented but comment-oriented. And those are two very different things.

And on top that, the internet is about to get flooded with practically infinite number of extremely human-like articulate bots capable of carrying a conversation considerably better than your average RLNPC.

Mr.Pepe

May 28, 2021
I haven't even called you a tranny yet, calm down.

You're welcome. That's classified. Kind of but that's for βetas , alpha team doesn't need that.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat