Weird Joe Biden Air Force One Picture...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jspringer

Feb 7, 2021
563837E7-8E3E-4DFD-BB53-12FC02B4E389.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jspringer

Feb 7, 2021

There are two entrances to Air Force One. The president, his family and special guests use the front entrance here, near the nose of the plane. Journalists board the plane in the rear. The rule of thumb for invited guests and media is that they are not allowed to walk towards the front of the plane, past their seats.

SueV

Jan 15, 2021
Biden has never used AF1 during this sham Presidency. That plane he is shown getting on is not AF1, it's a different plane altogether. All you have to do is compare the two.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I heard the picture of him boarding AF1 is from 2016. Then the picture of him running up the stairs? Dude can’t even find a Pen or his pocket in his jacket and whoever is besides him has to hold him up while he walks, but he is able to run up a flight of stairs? Bullllllllllshhhh.....

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The short flight TO DELAWARE...was on the smaller C-32 model from the Air Force's fleet.... It is a specially designed version of the Boeing 757-200 commercial plane.
  • The current Air Force One aircraft(s) are scheduled to be upgraded with the replacements to soon be delivered to Andrews Air Force Base for use by the president and his staff.
  • The Boeing 747-8i aircraft will be replacing the aging models first used by President George H.W. Bush in the early 1990s.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat