Were these f***ing Cops Free Masons participating in ritual child sacrifice?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021

- See the Free Mason, thin blue line symbols used by all cops with pride

Masons Thin Blue Line

We have always known that Law Enforcement Participate in Free Masons in Large Numbers. The Free Masons are Satanists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirror11

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I just heard what happened.....long hallway, no where to hide, no shields no equipment

they kept him from getting out of the room he was in....
and evacuated the rest of the kids...but they had no way to reach the room he was in, and no equipment to match his firepower

no shields, nothing...

some texas schools have armed techers

AND NO incidents.

this was a gun free school...which is always what shooters prefer.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
I just heard what happened.....long hallway, no where to hide, no shields no equipment

they kept him from getting out of the room he was in....
and evacuated the rest of the kids...but they had no way to reach the room he was in, and no equipment to match his firepower

no shields, nothing...

some texas schools have armed techers

AND NO incidents.

this was a gun free school...which is always what shooters prefer.
His Grandmother worked there previously, a teacher left the door open for him. He had threatened to do this 4 years ago. He was in the same on line chat as the recent mall shooter. He had $10,000 in amo and close to $10,000 in sites and weapons. He told his coworkers at Wendy's that he quit, because he no longer had to worry about money. The truck he was driviing was a 2021 Ford F150- list price $85,000.00. And he came from an impoverished family in a small town.
Ramos texted a friend saying he was going to shoot his grandmother 30 minutes before he got to Robb Elementary school.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Shhhhhhhh!!!

REVEALED: Government's secret plans for apocalyptic events included total takeover or shut down of citizens' communication networks​

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Shhhhhhhh!!!

REVEALED: Government's secret plans for apocalyptic events included total takeover or shut down of citizens' communication networks​

There it is, I had not seen this article.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Think back to 1999 , April, innocent lives taken at a High school😔. 🤔It would be interesting to see what meetings were being held then. I put nothing past the evil people.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
how did he get the money?
that's what I would focus on.
sometimes the timing makes these things VERY suspect.

as I shared, I knew two of the docs in MKultra, West, and Olson....very weird people....made me not want to go into psychiaty they were so weird.

I believe they trained Sirhan Sirhan, thou I have no proof. as I did not witness him there.
They kept the wards where they really messed with people locked, and no students, and only certain staff could go there.

One staffer told me, YOU DO NOT want to Know about that ward.

So who knows....could people be paid or trained to do this stuff? I think they could.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021

as I shared, I knew two of the docs in MKultra, West, and Olson....very weird people....made me not want to go into psychiaty they were so weird.

I believe they trained Sirhan Sirhan, thou I have no proof. as I did not witness him there.
They kept the wards where they really messed with people locked, and no students, and only certain staff could go there.

So who knows....could people be paid or trained to do this stuff? I think they could.
EX-FEDERAL AGENT INVESTIGATED AS ACCOMPLICE TO BUFFALO PERP, UVALDE COPS STOOD Down.
scattered reporting coming out that the Uvalde shooter was in the same chat room
RETIRED FBI AGENT WAS IN CONSTANT COMMUNICATION WITH BUFFALO SHOOTER

Last edited:

Mirror11

Apr 5, 2021

Agreed, I do as well.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
all of this, and we are supposed to focus here.

NOT on the new monkey pox lie

NOT of that they just let Sussman walk.

in other words...china is building towards something, russia has already begun...

meanwhile...distract endlessly...its always worked in the past.

Reactions: Mirror11

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Great title---Were these f***ing Cops Free Masons participating in ritual child sacrifice?​

Reality Check-Yes video is correct the 1950's are not coming back anymore, FreeMasons?​

In Uvalde, A Picture Is Emerging Of Extreme Cowardice And Incompetence Among Local Police​

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat