What’s She Hiding? Kamala Posts, Deletes, Then Reposts Cropped Photos of Biden

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Kamala Harris posted a tweet with two photos featuring Joe Biden celebrating the passage of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Wednesday night and then quickly deleted the tweet. The photos were reposted minutes later with one of them cropped to remove a man from the photo.

The photos themselves are of a kind that the Trump administration would have been lambasted for posting as they show Biden being showered with applause by Harris, a man and a pair of womanly hands North Korea style and the other shows Biden and Harris standing right in front of a TV screen, both pointing at the vote count. The photos are reminiscent of a child’s birthday party, actually.

But the deleted and reposted photo with the mystery man cropped out is a point of further interest.

1615485694677.png

One minute later the edited replacement (Both were captioned, “The moment when the American Rescue Plan passed in the House. Tonight, families across the country will sleep better knowing help is here.”):

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Oh...my gosh...golly....there are over 75 80 million Americans....probably a LOT MORE...wait....HALF THE COUNTRY....who think this man is INCAPABLE of being PRESIDENT.....just to SEE the FRAUD of THIS picture...to see these two....CHEATING...LYING....LETS GO STEAL POWER WHEREVER WE CAN...let's GRAB this country...by the BALLS.....and drive it into the GUTTER....let's take a beautiful republic and absolutely.... DESTROY ITS FABRIC....and foundation.....these TWO DISGUSTING..PIECES OF HUMAN DEBRIS.....will have some 'spaining to do...when they meet their maker..
I really... CANNOT EVEN....look at this picture of celebration....cannot even LOOK AT THEIR LYING....SICK....EVIL....FAKE....EYES.
This whole 'package ' for the american people....to help US'.....are they THAT BLIND AND STUPID they think ....we DON'T SEE ...what...THE BLOODY HELL...they are doing....?
I cant.
I can't.
I cant. even.
I listened to a guy yesterday...who spoke of GODS providence...he was rather forthright in explaining....the CASE...rightly so....for Gods sovereignty.....he said that if God wants us to 'walk thru this horrid season....of pure EVIL'......'EVIL EVIL and EVIL everywhere we turn our heads....in every headline we read.....in every article that is splattered across the pages of a 'free press'.....then we have to WALK.....because....thru out this horrid chapter ...of American politics ....ARE the PURPOSES OF GOD.
this is maddeningly....almost impossible....for me and my heart...and psyche... to continue to OBSERVE....my skin crawls....my HEART SINKS...my spirit and SOUL...absolutely JUMPS OUTTA MY SKIN...when I catch even a glimpse of these EVIL PERPETRATORS....because I cannot STAND THESE EVIL DOERS.
however.....and this is a BIG HOWEVER.....GOD WINS......GOD WINS.....GOD WINS....
....hey Joe and Kamala.....'what does it PROFIT A MAN to GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD....yet lose HIS SOUL.....???...that biblical quote explains what we are watching....
these evil doers will DO ANYTHING.....ANYTHING...ANYTHING...for power......YET....what they do NOT UNDERSTAND....is that...GOD HAS GIVEN THAT POWER TO THEM.... and ....one day.....one day.....one day.....they will have to give an account...TO GOD... for their lying cheating actions......and the ways in which their 'power' was usurped from...WE THE PEOPLE.

Ertru

Jan 15, 2021
Oh...my gosh...golly....there are over 75 80 million Americans....probably a LOT MORE...wait....HALF THE COUNTRY....who think this man is INCAPABLE of being PRESIDENT.....just to SEE the FRAUD of THIS picture...to see these two....CHEATING...LYING....LETS GO STEAL POWER WHEREVER WE CAN...let's GRAB this country...by the BALLS.....and drive it into the GUTTER....let's take a beautiful republic and absolutely.... DESTROY ITS FABRIC....and foundation.....these TWO DISGUSTING..PIECES OF HUMAN DEBRIS.....will have some 'spaining to do...when they meet their maker..
I really... CANNOT EVEN....look at this picture of celebration....cannot even LOOK AT THEIR LYING....SICK....EVIL....FAKE....EYES.
This whole 'package ' for the american people....to help US'.....are they THAT BLIND AND STUPID they think ....we DON'T SEE ...what...THE BLOODY HELL...they are doing....?
I cant.
I can't.
I cant. even.
I listened to a guy yesterday...who spoke of GODS providence...he was rather forthright in explaining....the CASE...rightly so....for Gods sovereignty.....he said that if God wants us to 'walk thru this horrid season....of pure EVIL'......'EVIL EVIL and EVIL everywhere we turn our heads....in every headline we read.....in every article that is splattered across the pages of a 'free press'.....then we have to WALK.....because....thru out this horrid chapter ...of American politics ....ARE the PURPOSES OF GOD.
this is maddeningly....almost impossible....for me and my heart...and psyche... to continue to OBSERVE....my skin crawls....my HEART SINKS...my spirit and SOUL...absolutely JUMPS OUTTA MY SKIN...when I catch even a glimpse of these EVIL PERPETRATORS....because I cannot STAND THESE EVIL DOERS.
however.....and this is a BIG HOWEVER.....GOD WINS......GOD WINS.....GOD WINS....
....hey Joe and Kamala.....'what does it PROFIT A MAN to GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD....yet lose HIS SOUL.....???...that biblical quote explains what we are watching....
these evil doers will DO ANYTHING.....ANYTHING...ANYTHING...for power......YET....what they do NOT UNDERSTAND....is that...GOD HAS GIVEN THAT POWER TO THEM.... and ....one day.....one day.....one day.....they will have to give an account...TO GOD... for their lying cheating actions......and the ways in which their 'power' was usurped from...WE THE PEOPLE.
Exactly what will happen....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat