What’s with Bannon’s pens 😂😂😂

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Who the flip doesnt write things down...and make NOTES..??????....I'm the quintessential LIST MAKER....my brain will not move forward.... if I do NOT..... have.....something written down....to plot the course of my activity....for any given day...
I CANT think..... withOUT...... sticky notes from GM...!!!!!!!!...should bought.... stock...way back when.....in GM products....!!!!!....
making lists on smart phones defeats the dang purpose......you want QUICK ACCESS to your info.....scrolling a smart phone for my list...FOR ME....equates to prison...!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE the PEN AND PAPER....!!!!!!

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I am an old school note writer, pen collector and must say I totally get it, I still use my high school fountain pen and that was eons ago. I d pay top dollar to take a peek at his notebook too!

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Who the flip doesnt write things down...and make NOTES..??????....I'm the quintessential LIST MAKER....my brain will not move forward.... if I do NOT..... have.....something written down....to plot the course of my activity....for any given day...
I CANT think..... withOUT...... sticky notes from GM...!!!!!!!!...should bought.... stock...way back when.....in GM products....!!!!!....
making lists on smart phones defeats the dang purpose......you want QUICK ACCESS to your info.....scrolling a smart phone for my list...FOR ME....equates to prison...!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE the PEN AND PAPER....!!!!!!
Many young people think they do not need notes.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Nevermind the pens, what's with the hair, rapunzel?
The pens are probably because he takes many notes. I wish I were better at it..... the hair is his, he can wear it however he sees fit. It should not be anyone else's problem. It is not how we look on the outside, but how we look within. Personally, I see nothing wrong with Steve on the outside and I truly love what's within the man.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Same here in the beginning. I thought it was a design on the front placket of the shirt. Funny.
😁that’s funny ... I think the 🤓notetakers notice the pens and some recognize the fashion😊It could be a great designer clothes line idea too...🤔 HEY BANNON ....🧐😁

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat