What Chaps Your A**?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
When media says baseless, fictitious, unproven, false and every adverb that implies voter fraud did not happen. Example, any time a crime occurs and a suspect charged no one can claim the suspect is guilty. Media outlets must always say “allegedly” murdered, robbed, lied etc. Before anything can be stated as “factual” there must be an investigation and trial (unless the defendant claims guilt.) Any outlet, journalists etc that does not follow that standard can be held liable. Shouldn’t the same standard be true about voting fraud? They are claiming that President Trump, Mike Lindell and all of their supporters are liars spreading untruths. Everyone must be allowed the opportunity to present and argue their case and evidence BEFORE being declared guilty or innocent. In my opinion....what is yours?

Feb 20, 2021
these days, easier for me to say what _doesn't_ chap my ass. wouldn't know where to start.

re your example, agreed 100%. they rejected it completely from the outset, w/o so much as calling it "alleged". media is not in a position to say "guilty" or "not guilty".

unfort, in this case, they were supported by the near universal rejection of the allegations, albeit almost completely on procedural grounds, w/o any hearing of the facts. republicans, and courts, that could and should have done something were compromised, or cowards, or both.

a traditional, honest, unbiased media would have looked directly at the evidence themselves, to prove or reject it in their own coverage. but the US media, now incl fox, is 100% leftist propaganda, the lügenpresse.

(btw, pls consider changing your name to "AnnieOkie918" - evokes annie oakley, ha ha, and people will still recognize you after the switch. (y)

Feb 20, 2021
220px-Annie_Oakley_by_Baker's_Art_Gallery_c1880s-crop.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Oakley

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
these days, easier for me to say what _doesn't_ chap my ass. wouldn't know where to start.

re your example, agreed 100%. they rejected it completely from the outset, w/o so much as calling it "alleged". media is not in a position to say "guilty" or "not guilty".

unfort, in this case, they were supported by the near universal rejection of the allegations, albeit almost completely on procedural grounds, w/o any hearing of the facts. republicans, and courts, that could and should have done something were compromised, or cowards, or both.

a traditional, honest, unbiased media would have looked directly at the evidence themselves, to prove or reject it in their own coverage. but the US media, now incl fox, is 100% leftist propaganda, the lügenpresse.

(btw, pls consider changing your name to "AnnieOkie918" - evokes annie oakley, ha ha, and people will still recognize you after the switch. (y)
Brings back memories from my youth in Oklahoma when I see okie. One being 4 guys who robbed a liquor store and drove through a police barricade at the east end of the old river bridge on the se side of Ponca city. It was a long steel arch bridge which they made to the west end and busted through 2 more police cars . It didn’t go much more, it was pretty well totaled and had more bullet holes than the old Bonnie and Clyde car. All four occupants were killed. We were allowed to pass by and did so slowly. An eye opener for a 10 year old kid. Late 60’s

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Brings back memories from my youth in Oklahoma when I see okie. One being 4 guys who robbed a liquor store and drove through a police barricade at the east end of the old river bridge on the se side of Ponca city. It was a long steel arch bridge which they made to the west end and busted through 2 more police cars . It didn’t go much more, it was pretty well totaled and had more bullet holes than the old Bonnie and Clyde car. All four occupants were killed. We were allowed to pass by and did so slowly. An eye opener for a 10 year old kid. Late 60’s
I am a “true” Okie from Muskogee 😊& everyone calls me Annie lol. I grew up in the “pretty part” of Oklahoma aka green country. Anything west of I-35 is flat and ....well not the pretty part. My dad started me “shooting” when I was in kindergarten. MuskogeeOkie might work too.

Reactions: Trumpster
Feb 20, 2021
I am a “true” Okie from Muskogee 😊& everyone calls me Annie lol. I grew up in the “pretty part” of Oklahoma aka green country. Anything west of I-35 is flat and ....well not the pretty part. My dad started me “shooting” when I was in kindergarten. MuskogeeOkie might work too.
have family from there. what part of 918 are you in now, and when were you in muskogee, roughly? (always maintain reasonably privacy (y) )

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I hear ya on the west of i35. I was born in Ponca and lived 3 miles se of town. It was all hills and trees. My grandparents lived in the country outside of Jay. Beautiful rugged country. There was nothing around grand lake at that time except trees. Years later I went by Jay and was blown away by all the homes and businesses around the lake. I’ve thought about buying some retirement property on south of there and hanging out with Bigfoot. Lol

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Bigfoot is a nice fella. Bit Harry, but that is okay. He speaks chewbacca so we are bestest of friends. I can introduce you one day.
So you have nice ones eh? Lol
I’ve heard they can get pretty testy. Arkansas and Oklahoma have lots of sightings. At least hundreds of documented sightings.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Slightly OT but a few months ago I drove through your great State of Oklahoma on my way down the soon to be sovereign nation Republic of Texas. Not a single person was wearing a mask, no social distancing, and everyone was doing just fine, thank you very much. Oh, and the cheapest gas I ever filled my truck with.

Feb 20, 2021
I hear ya on the west of i35. I was born in Ponca and lived 3 miles se of town. It was all hills and trees. My grandparents lived in the country outside of Jay. Beautiful rugged country. There was nothing around grand lake at that time except trees. Years later I went by Jay and was blown away by all the homes and businesses around the lake. I’ve thought about buying some retirement property on south of there and hanging out with Bigfoot. Lol
do not know ponca city, closest place i'm familiar with is woolaroc, near bartlesville, which i always thought was super cool. you won't believe it, but i've been to jay. a couple of times, though i don't really remember the town.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

DITTO..."these days, easier for me to say what _doesn't_ chap my ass. wouldn't know where to start.? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat