What Else can be Done?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
Most everyday, while listening 10-12, to Steve Bannon (and taking notes). I am sending information and action items to my little group of deplorables, asking them to pass along BUT I become so overwhelmed on days when I hear all this terrible news from the new admin.

Can you have some reps and senators on line to tell us what they are doing to argue amnesty, immigration, 2 trillion tax bill, black outs in TX, and so many things Biden is overruling. Are we to accept this? I think I speak for others when I ask, when will we see and hear results.

I am awaiting tomorrow 2/19, when the Supreme court hears Powell's cases. Seems like we hear what's wrong and there are never repercussions/follow-ups. It's hard to take-in.

I am strong yet I am very concerned about this nation.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Love your post.

Short of lone snipers with high-powered rifles followed by a civil war led by General Flynn and mutineer segments of the military and Special Forces who capture CNN to stop the disinformation and broadcast the actual truth to the American people...I think (and you’re right) that information is the ultimate weapon to mobilize people right at this moment. People are starting to wake up. Look at the recall petitions and outrage in blue states, for example. Look at the growing viewership and success of War Room.

This is a horrible and unprecedented situation, nothing less than an outright coup d’etat that the CCP and their errand boy Joe Biden have effected. But Resolution or Revolution take time and organization. Desperate moves are ineffective.

The Supreme Court’s actions will be the canary in the coal mine. If they betray America too, it’s game on.

There are some paid psy-op folks posting here who are hired to instill “doom and gloom” and “America is dead” “sky is falling”, "I'm your tough love friend" mentality. That’s all bullshit. Ignore them.

Keep praying and doing your grass roots efforts. Many hands make light work.

Good triumphs over Evil...eventually.

God bless.

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Also re: what else can be done, check out Dr. Shiva’s site vashiva.com. This man, a true genius, is poised to set this upside down situation right side up again. Really hopeful and true, positive, affirming stuff from the MIT guy who created email.

57C482D4-EA3D-4054-AD21-0E07D31005D9.jpeg

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Most everyday, while listening 10-12, to Steve Bannon (and taking notes). I am sending information and action items to my little group of deplorables, asking them to pass along BUT I become so overwhelmed on days when I hear all this terrible news from the new admin.

Can you have some reps and senators on line to tell us what they are doing to argue amnesty, immigration, 2 trillion tax bill, black outs in TX, and so many things Biden is overruling. Are we to accept this? I think I speak for others when I ask, when will we see and hear results.

I am awaiting tomorrow 2/19, when the Supreme court hears Powell's cases. Seems like we hear what's wrong and there are never repercussions/follow-ups. It's hard to take-in.

I am strong yet I am very concerned about this nation.
Overcoming overwhelming comes with a moment of reflection .... a pause in time .... to clear thoughts, and then you type away or go outside to feed the horses and look at the mountains for your next hike or what clears your mind.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Love your post.

Short of lone snipers with high-powered rifles followed by a civil war led by General Flynn and mutineer segments of the military and Special Forces who capture CNN to stop the disinformation and broadcast the actual truth to the American people...I think (and you’re right) that information is the ultimate weapon to mobilize people right at this moment. People are starting to wake up. Look at the recall petitions and outrage in blue states, for example. Look at the growing viewership and success of War Room.

This is a horrible and unprecedented situation, nothing less than an outright coup d’etat that the CCP and their errand boy Joe Biden have effected. But Resolution or Revolution take time and organization. Desperate moves are ineffective.

The Supreme Court’s actions will be the canary in the coal mine. If they betray America too, it’s game on.

There are some paid psy-op folks posting here who are hired to instill “doom and gloom” and “America is dead” “sky is falling”, "I'm your tough love friend" mentality. That’s all bullshit. Ignore them.

God bless.
Everyone learn about Non-Violent Action.
10 years ago, while dabbling with the local Occupy group, 'How to Start a Revolution' was broadcast.
It's was an instant Eureka moment for me.

As to the Occupy group, me being from the right didn't go to well with them. Since I was highly motivated in a Progressive direction, I found out how conservative the liberals were, but they were still Democrats too. They had no drive in the direction I was going, which at the time was the issue of our collective Under Representation in Congress.

Under Representation in Congress from Public Law 62-5 froze the number at 435 in 1913, or so, is an issue reducing our voice and effectiveness in the House. Instead of 1 for 213k, it's now over 1 for 760k.
But, even in 1913 we had less than the original 1 per 30k.

Never Give Up, Never Give In

Reactions: Schaferhund

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“Are we to accept this?”

That is the plan, their plan. Lay down and accept what they are doing. They have tested Americans for awhile now to see how much they would put up with without doing anything about it. A year lockdown, masks, loss of jobs, communism in schools, rigged elections for over a century, bankers controlling America. They see that Americans haven’t put up a fight so they think they can get away with anything. And with the military backing them and everyone waiting around for Trump, or Q or Antifa waiting for bernie or whatever they are doing or some miracle from devil worshiping politicians, they will get away with it. They always do, for now anyways. I wouldn’t put to much faith in the Supreme Court. They are bought off.

To say good always wins, is not true. Take when communism started first in Russia. The bolsheviks reigned for a long time, they were eventually somewhat dismantled but now they rule the entire western world governments, without you knowing it. They started communism in China, Cuba and Venezuela. So good still has not won, the evil people are still lurking controlling the world, playing chess with each other to see which person will get to go to war with whichever person. And so on.

Just start stocking up on food, blankets and such. Not bad to be prepared.

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God, cast into hell Satan
and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

R

Renegade

Love your post.

God bless.
Right on brother! Your intuition is spot on about the psy-ops taggers. Just ignore those lame reviews and stay strong...they are easy to spot....some appear to have been on this sight for awhile now and they are getting careless about dropping their doom and gloom.
God bless you for your keen senses....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
So when communism takes over America, which it already has btw, will you guys still go on about omg these people who are doomers and gloomers warned us but let us bitch about them some more? Wait for the famine And stay asleep. Humans are good at that. 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
So when communism takes over America, which it already has btw, will you guys still go on about omg these people who are doomers and gloomers warned us but let us bitch about them some more? Wait for the famine And stay asleep. Humans are good at that. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
Stop whining in this vortex of discussion. Do something. Start talking to your local reps and senators, everyone!!! Speak up! Get it done.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Stop whining in this vortex of discussion. Do something. Start talking to your local reps and senators, everyone!!! Speak up! Get it done.
Everyone here is whining. Why would I speak to a bunch of corrupt politicians? They aren’t on our side. I talk to americans left and right. Americans will get things done eventually, not politicians.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Two years until the next election.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Contact your local county or state Republican Party about volunteering. Dan Schultz's short book talks about how to get involved. You might be able to volunteer in a nearby county or even a nearby state if you live near a border.

Every town has meetings that are open to the public. You can shoot your mouth off there if you want.

Every town has local newspapers and a TV station. You can bug them.

Many web sites have forums or comment sections.

Find like-minded people and pool your efforts. Meet for a picnic.

Wear a MAGA hat.

Put stickers on your car.

Make your own merch and sell it. Project Veritas hats are lousy.

Be like a Democrat: weird and annoying and obsessive. Don't take it too seriously. They don't. Plug your message everywhere all the time. Like Mike Lindell's pillows.

Have fun.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Right on brother! Your intuition is spot on about the psy-ops taggers. Just ignore those lame reviews and stay strong...they are easy to spot....some appear to have been on this sight for awhile now and they are getting careless about dropping their doom and gloom.
God bless you for your keen senses....
Amen, brother!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God, cast into hell Satan
and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Beautiful. Thank you.

CitizensLiberty

Feb 17, 2021
The Establishment Republican “Election Integrity” Scam: The Absurdity of Fixing the Voting System of a Failed Nation. https://bit.ly/3k3yIay We use the recent series of articles by Patrick Byrne, on Deep Capture, (How DJT Lost the White House), as a way of describing a fake Republican Party narrative, called restoring “election integrity,” to make our argument that fixing the voting system of the Former United States of America, (FUSA) is an absurd idea for Trump voters.

R

Renegade

The Establishment Republican “Election Integrity” Scam: The Absurdity of Fixing the Voting System of a Failed Nation. https://bit.ly/3k3yIay We use the recent series of articles by Patrick Byrne, on Deep Capture, (How DJT Lost the White House), as a way of describing a fake Republican Party narrative, called restoring “election integrity,” to make our argument that fixing the voting system of the Former United States of America, (FUSA) is an absurd idea for Trump voter
If you believe this, you are already waving a white flag...

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Back to basics, right? Very nice.
Yes. Recharge your self, then act again.
There are ways to get stuff done.
Put up flyers around town, city, roadsides, parks, public building bathrooms .....
Get the word out. If you see a dusty car, take your finger, if you have them, and write a few words.
Make others take NOTICE.
Besides doing this here which is a limiting forum other than throwing thoughts around, back and forth, swirling 'round
and maybe, just maybe, something comes 'bout and helps progress be made for one and all.
These points are for working up a Critical Mass of People in your area.
A mass of people, organized, disciplined, work to a target.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat