What Happened to Ryan Dark White's Interview Allegations?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

invizen

Feb 12, 2021
This past week the War Room feed to my email account included an article on Mr. Wood's interview with Ryan Dark White who alleged many crimes by the FBI, SCOTUS, DEA, DHS and numerous prominent politicians. I have heard no follow-up on this. I posted in Chat yesterday during the morning show asking Mr. Kassam for comment on the air regarding this matter and got nothing. Is this just click-bait? What are the salient facts? There are some objective facts in the 191-page interview that news organizations can run down, yet the matter has blown by.

Now why is that?

Josefa

Feb 12, 2021
This past week the War Room feed to my email account included an article on Mr. Wood's interview with Ryan Dark White who alleged many crimes by the FBI, SCOTUS, DEA, DHS and numerous prominent politicians. I have heard no follow-up on this. I posted in Chat yesterday during the morning show asking Mr. Kassam for comment on the air regarding this matter and got nothing. Is this just click-bait? What are the salient facts? There are some objective facts in the 191-page interview that news organizations can run down, yet the matter has blown by.

Now why is that?
I don't think Bannon and Kassam will touch anything regarding Lin Wood or Sydney Powell. They are viewed as yahoo extremists and Q types ( even though I think they are courageous and brilliant). The Warroom guys wouldn't risk their credibility and reputations over them. Their story will have to be told elsewhere, even if it's all true.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
It is not just the politically correct war room. NOBODY is touching those allegations.

I am still trying to verify that Ryan Dark is or is not James Clapper. There is no way to know for sure from the voice or blurred picture. Either Clapper has to say it. Lin Wood maybe could be credible if he said it. The original video without the blurring would hard to fake or dispute.

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Now why is that?
I posted a link in another thread here that Sundance of Conservative Treehouse/The Last Refuge dug and continues to dig into the story to vet it. He is highly credible and not one to react, but act. He started with Sheryl Attikensen (sp?), since she is one mentioned in his testimony he is quite familiar with. At the time of his (Sundance) writing, he was still going deep. To date, no one has proved Ryan Dark White wrong. Interesting how that works, huh? CRICKETS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I don't think Bannon and Kassam will touch anything regarding Lin Wood or Sydney Powell. They are viewed as yahoo extremists and Q types ( even though I think they are courageous and brilliant). The Warroom guys wouldn't risk their credibility and reputations over them. Their story will have to be told elsewhere, even if it's all true.
This is too bad. Sidney Powell is far from fitting the label Yahoo extremist or a Q type. In fact, she and others are STILL working diligently, tirelessly long hours behind the scenes for ALL OF OUR freedoms. She is determined to return this country and election process to a high level of integrity. She's appeared on a number of shows recently updating folks. Patrick Byrne, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell, Jovan Pulitzer and General Michael Flynn have all put themselves and their families in harms way, while spending their own personal fortunes to get to the bottom of this stolen election. Why Raheem and Steve would snub these patriots is beyond me. I feel like the only reason Bannon gives Lindell any airtime is because he is a sponsor. JMHO

NEW INTERVIEW WITH SIDNEY POWELL MARCH 10, 2021 - 6 p.m.
ON PETE SANTILLI SHOW. Begins around the 1:19:56 mark. Excellent update! Episode 2362.

https://thepetesantillishow.com/archives/17144

Josefa

Feb 12, 2021
This is too bad. Sidney Powell is far from fitting the label Yahoo extremist or a Q type. In fact, she and others are STILL working diligently, tirelessly long hours behind the scenes for ALL OF OUR freedoms. She is determined to return this country and election process to a high level of integrity. She's appeared on a number of shows recently updating folks. Patrick Byrne, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell, Jovan Pulitzer and General Michael Flynn have all put themselves and their families in harms way, while spending their own personal fortunes to get to the bottom of this stolen election. Why Raheem and Steve would snub these patriots is beyond me. I feel like the only reason Bannon gives Lindell any airtime is because he is a sponsor. JMHO

NEW INTERVIEW WITH SIDNEY POWELL MARCH 10, 2021 - 6 p.m.
ON PETE SANTILLI SHOW. Begins around the 1:19:56 mark. Excellent update! Episode 2362.

https://thepetesantillishow.com/archives/17144
Oh -I agree, but I'm not sure Bannon and the Warroom does

Reactions: carla_rogers

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
For that matter, “tough guy” Steve won’t mention Jack and his work on the Hunter Biden laptop from hell.
I was new to WARROOM so I only saw Jack a few times. He was rather quiet. I wasn't sure what happened to him. Noticed folks in chat asking where he was - no response. Then someone posted a link to an interview, so I watched it. I then figured due to the sensitive nature of the topic, he had to go into hiding.

I have noticed, unfortunately, Steve doesn't bring experts in on topics he covers that you won't see on FOX. SO, what's the point...I mean he says he's hard core. Haven't seen that. :sleep: I do enjoy his show and I like the chat folks. But I'm not being challenged like I thought I would be. In fact, I've been frustrated lately with the lack of coverage on topics that are important.

Reactions: carla_rogers

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I posted a link in another thread here that Sundance of Conservative Treehouse/The Last Refuge dug and continues to dig into the story to vet it. He is highly credible and not one to react, but act. He started with Sheryl Attikensen (sp?), since she is one mentioned in his testimony he is quite familiar with. At the time of his (Sundance) writing, he was still going deep. To date, no one has proved Ryan Dark White wrong. Interesting how that works, huh? CRICKETS.

Thank you for the update on Sundance's efforts to verify the testimony from Ryan Dark. Do you have any information indicating whether Dark Ryan is James Clapper?

Dec 26, 2020
It is not just the politically correct war room. NOBODY is touching those allegations.

I am still trying to verify that Ryan Dark is or is not James Clapper. There is no way to know for sure from the voice or blurred picture. Either Clapper has to say it. Lin Wood maybe could be credible if he said it. The original video without the blurring would hard to fake or dispute.
It's easy to conclude that Ryan D White is NOT James
Clapper. Clapper is 80 years old now. During the time
frame of White being in prison and horribly tortured to
the point of severe disability, Clapper had a high public profile, in his 70s, and was plainly in good health.

The audio recording of someone *reading* Lin Wood's
Ryan D White transcript in an Indiana accent similar to
Clapper's proves nothing. Any man from Indiana could
be hired to do that. Any musician or other audio producer knows there are thousands of audio effects
available by many methods to distort audio this way or that.

Dec 26, 2020

Breezinthru757

Jan 15, 2021
VA
Which is redamdicolous

Reactions: amboyer and RMT

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Here's a bit of corroboration from a separate investigation of the murder of economist Molly McCauley.

Thanks for posting this. I have not seen it. Worth the read.

Josefa

Feb 12, 2021
You won't see Bannon cover Sydney Powell and Lin Wood at least as long as Mayor Giuliani is a fixture. Rudy blew Sydney off after that terrific press conference. Sydney was on fire. Too bad. I think Giuliani dropped the ball on the election fraud, maybe intentionally and let the clock play out. I think Rudy is a compromised person. A lot of questions for him about 9/11. Ask any firefighter over 50 in NYC. They know

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
You won't see Bannon cover Sydney Powell and Lin Wood at least as long as Mayor Giuliani is a fixture. Rudy blew Sydney off after that terrific press conference. Sydney was on fire. Too bad. I think Giuliani dropped the ball on the election fraud, maybe intentionally and let the clock play out. I think Rudy is a compromised person. A lot of questions for him about 9/11. Ask any firefighter over 50 in NYC. They know
Nailed it! Yeah, like today Bannon had Rudy on while talking about COVID and China. What a waste. There are a number of EXPERTS he could have had on. I have personally requested a couple. Nothing. I listen to his show to further my understanding of things. Getting a little weary of him dancing around the hard stuff. Only reason he has Lindell on is because he's a sponsor.

I downloaded Byrne's book and will read it tonight. I'd read the rough essays Patrick began posting on his site and caught the fact Rudy wanted to take the slow, low road, and didn't have the self restraint to say no to the booze. I know a lot of people here don't want to believe that. But, Byrne has no incentive to falsely accuse Rudy of this. And, Rudy certainly hasn't denied it either.

On 9-11 topic, I'd heard that about Rudy. In fact building 7, that was without a doubt a controlled demo, is where his emergency management office was. Right? And it had all been cleared out prior to it falling in its own footprint. I remember there was a man, don't remember his position, that was still in the building trying to figure out where everyone was and he was told to leave immediately. Hell, even Trump has to know the truth about 9-11, especially being a builder of tall buildings. I was hoping he'd release those 11 pages that no one wants out. I digress.

Last edited:

Dec 26, 2020
Populist Press is Steve Bannon's web site. It's mostly
aggregation from other sources. PP has been covering
Sidney Powell and Lin Wood stories like crazy lately.

Did y'all know a Loeffler staffer was murdered in a
staged car accident (using thermite), and that the
GBI agent investigating the case was also murdered
with a gunshot to the head?

Last edited:
Reactions: Breezinthru757
Dec 26, 2020
This article corroborates some of the details from the
Lin Wood >> Ryan D White interview regarding Sharyl
Attkisson's lawsuit over government hacking of her
computers and covert surveillance. Ryan D White is
named as a defendant as well as Rosenstein, and
several other members of the 'dirty tricks squad' who
White talks about at length in the Lin Wood interview.

I found this using Yandex, not Google.

The search results included any number of articles in
Swamp publications working overtime to smear and
discredit Atkisson, her court case and her lawyer.

Dec 26, 2020
Nailed it! Yeah, like today Bannon had Rudy on while talking about COVID and China. What a waste. There are a number of EXPERTS he could have had on. I have personally requested a couple. Nothing. I listen to his show to further my understanding of things. Getting a little weary of him dancing around the hard stuff. Only reason he has Lindell on is because he's a sponsor.

I downloaded Byrne's book and will read it tonight. I'd read the rough essays Patrick began posting on his site and caught the fact Rudy wanted to take the slow, low road, and didn't have the self restraint to say no to the booze. I know a lot of people here don't want to believe that. But, Byrne has no incentive to falsely accuse Rudy of this. And, Rudy certainly hasn't denied it either.

On 9-11 topic, I'd heard that about Rudy. In fact building 7, that was without a doubt a controlled demo, is where his emergency management office was. Right? And it had all been cleared out prior to it falling in its own footprint. I remember there was a man, don't remember his position, that was still in the building trying to figure out where everyone was and he was told to leave immediately. Hell, even Trump has to know the truth about 9-11, especially being a builder of tall buildings. I was hoping he'd release those 11 pages that no one wants out. I digress.

Once you do read Patrick Byrne's account, you will
notice a few details that cannot be true.

1) There's no way that Rudy Guliani worked these
four complex election fraud cases with not enough
help while drinking scotch nonstop.

2) While Rudy *did* focus more on the old school
methods of election fraud, he also had his own crew
of computer forensics experts, including Jovan
Pulitzer, and a team of three others who presented
statistical evidence of electronic fraud to Georgia
state legislators.

3) Byrne claims to have been transported with
Powell and General Flynn to meet Trump in an
Uber that was "an old Datsun". Uber does not
allow drivers to use cars over ten years old.
Nissan stopped using the Datsun name in

So, what I think about Patrick Byrne's series of
articles is that they are highly embellished, not
entirely false, but very biased and self promoting
at least. I have never heard Sidney, Rudy or Gen'l
Flynn mention his name.

Last edited:

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021
Warroom is pushing for support of Mike Lindell. Mike is pushing the machine cheating scandal.

Reactions: Breezinthru757

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat