What is being done? I ask.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
I can't take hearing about the borders, the virus, CCP, the EOs, HR1, trillion $ budget, etc., every single day, everywhere. I am hoping Mike Lindell breaks through with actions but I really wish that REPUBLICAN LEADERS would get together and advertise a concerted message about what THEY ARE DOING.

Honestly what is being done??? Crickets... I'm choking on all of this now. Too many people are too busy with work, family and kids to listen and read to realize that we are in very dire straits. It's all so overwhelming. I turn off Hannity and Laura cause by then its too much info for one day and then I can't sleep afterwards. We're all sharing this info but its now not good enough.

We get it...we know what is wrong. We are not stupid. What is being done to correct the situations? Start providing action items.

I want replies only with actions and solutions. I want to hear what is being done now.
Its all too, too much. Where is the calvery?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Personally, I would love to get an effort to start regional, state and county Make America First Chapters. For many of us this is the first time getting actively invested and engaged in politics. Yes, the Precinct Project is a wonderful start, but it is not the “be all-end all.” Many have the desire and ability to do so much to help and fight for America, but need specifics and direction. Knowing the “what, when and how” could have an extremely positive impact. I am willing to do anything, that’s legal, to push Make America 1st. Who do I contact? Are there organizations that already exist? Having local America 1st Chapters that do community outreach, distribute truths and facts about legislation, politicians and “movements” could prove to be priceless. How can it happen? Why is no one willing to return an email, phone call or forum post? If you, or anyone, has a suggestion please post it. Everyone watching news and visiting/posting on forums “get something” positive in doing so or they would not do it. We need to harness the interests and energy to create a change, but how? You, me and a multitude of others have posted our concerns, frustrations and want to “do something.” Sadly, to my knowledge, the forum moderators, WR hosts or guests, have never even acknowledged the posts much less made any suggestions.
You are not alone with growing exhaustion of only hearing “what’s wrong.” Some days I keep the tv off and do not visit the forum; it’s happening more & more. Unfortunately, I am starting to question the intentions/goals of the WarRoom. To just deliver a conservative news perspective? Sew frustration within the right? Pressure Republican politicians? Whatever their motivation, it’s not necessarily wrong. Real America’s Voice network has an extraordinary opportunity to facilitate the formation of a Make America 1st political agency/ group, with minimal effort. Hopefully, they will soon.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Personally, I would love to get an effort to start regional, state and county Make America First Chapters. For many of us this is the first time getting actively invested and engaged in politics. Yes, the Precinct Project is a wonderful start, but it is not the “be all-end all.” Many have the desire and ability to do so much to help and fight for America, but need specifics and direction. Knowing the “what, when and how” could have an extremely positive impact. I am willing to do anything, that’s legal, to push Make America 1st. Who do I contact? Are there organizations that already exist? Having local America 1st Chapters that do community outreach, distribute truths and facts about legislation, politicians and “movements” could prove to be priceless. How can it happen? Why is no one willing to return an email, phone call or forum post? If you, or anyone, has a suggestion please post it. Everyone watching news and visiting/posting on forums “get something” positive in doing so or they would not do it. We need to harness the interests and energy to create a change, but how? You, me and a multitude of others have posted our concerns, frustrations and want to “do something.” Sadly, to my knowledge, the forum moderators, WR hosts or guests, have never even acknowledged the posts much less made any suggestions.
You are not alone with growing exhaustion of only hearing “what’s wrong.” Some days I keep the tv off and do not visit the forum; it’s happening more & more. Unfortunately, I am starting to question the intentions/goals of the WarRoom. To just deliver a conservative news perspective? Sew frustration within the right? Pressure Republican politicians? Whatever their motivation, it’s not necessarily wrong. Real America’s Voice network has an extraordinary opportunity to facilitate the formation of a Make America 1st political agency/ group, with minimal effort. Hopefully, they will soon.
I respect this post very much.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
After listening to Roger Stone on Alex's show today - rest assured there ARE things going on behind the scenes to turn this ship around. It all takes time. Roger is working with a couple of people, Gaetz is one. The other one is Gen Flynn to run for president. They don't want to show their hand until there's a clear path. There are others working behind the scenes, too, creating SUPER PACS - that we MUST support financially. Sidney Powell, Trump and others ARE in action. If I had to guess, Bannon is also involved behind the scenes, too. Cory Lewindowski was on TV this week announcing 45's new website and social media plans. These things take time. But, I'm seeing movement that is encouraging. Lindell's making a documentary, launching new social media platform (this is huge and will give the patriots a BIG voice) and Lin Woods is running for head of the Republican Party in S. Carolina. As someone said, how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I respect this post very much.
Thank you. Any suggestions are welcomed & appreciated! I could be completely wrong and “dreaming” but I truly believe something like what I discussed could be “a game changer.” If people get actively involved, not just reading & posting, would make them more invested, armed with information to stop liberals dead in there tracks when spreading lies, turn their fear for the future of our country into “warriors” and basically make them part of the “solution.” It truly boggles my mind at how difficult it is to get a response, much less help. That is definitely one of the ways our country got to where it is!!! A couple things that brings success for Democrats are:
a) they have mastered utilizing, supporting and activating all Democrats from illegals aliens to Hollywood Royalty
b) they give praise, gratitude and protection to and for all that assist to everyone that pushes their agenda (just look at all of the BLM criminals Cackling Kamala bailed out of jail)
c) they almost always play offense, Washington politicians are so freaking “prim & proper” you couldn’t get a needle up their butt with a 10lb sledgehammer
d) at the first sign of a “potential issue” they rally around and protect that person (Cuomo) for as long as they can before they cut them out or off like a cancer. Republicans throw other Republicans to the wolves in an instant. They are so self serving and self righteous “teamwork” is a concept they cannot comprehend. (This is one reason why it is soooo critical to to get local America 1st chapters. We are the solution to the salvation to our country, but we have to fight for it!) 😉🇱🇷

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
There's a summit coming up in Tulsa, Okla., April 16th & 17th. LOTS of great talent will be there. Looks like all 4,000 tickets were sold, but several media outlets will carry coverage. Check out the speakers at the link.

How to Watch Streaming?​

Watch streaming online
www.Brighteon.com
www.Rhema.TV
www.SteelTruth.com

Additional media coverage will be provided by: One America News, Epoch Times, Wester Journal, HIS Glory, Flashpoint, and more.

Last edited:

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
After listening to Roger Stone on Alex's show today - rest assured there ARE things going on behind the scenes to turn this ship around. It all takes time. Roger is working with a couple of people, Gaetz is one. The other one is Gen Flynn to run for president. They don't want to show their hand until there's a clear path. There are others working behind the scenes, too, creating SUPER PACS - that we MUST support financially. Sidney Powell, Trump and others ARE in action. If I had to guess, Bannon is also involved behind the scenes, too. Cory Lewindowski was on TV this week announcing 45's new website and social media plans. These things take time. But, I'm seeing movement that is encouraging. Lindell's making a documentary, launching new social media platform (this is huge and will give the patriots a BIG voice) and Lin Woods is running for head of the Republican Party in S. Carolina. As someone said, how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
Great post!! What is going on “behind the scene” is great and fantastic!
Great post! What happens “on-the-scene” is equally important. The everyday conservative voter is vital. Americans that are engaged is the fight to take back our country is imperative. Yes, financial support is needed, but if MAGA & Make America 1st supporters are active and “feel needed & appreciated” could possibly have a greater impact. Imagine if every county, or parish, had a MAGA or Make America 1st group. Armed with the truth to prove the lies of Democrats. Inform voters what congressmen and candidates are doing or planning to protect the rights of Americans and constitution. Chapter members who are known and respected, within their communities, informing & educating undecided voters with facts support by proof. They could be a trusted source for information; unlike the media.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
ANOTHER PATRIOT IN ACTION:

Scott Presler #ThePersistence is on a mission to traverse the country educating voters on how to run for office at the state and local level. Recently in San Diego with his road show. He's the one that started out traveling to various cities cleaning up the trash.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately it isn't sensational enough to make the daily news.

1617234297794.png

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I can't take hearing about the borders, the virus, CCP, the EOs, HR1, trillion $ budget, etc., every single day, everywhere. I am hoping Mike Lindell breaks through with actions but I really wish that REPUBLICAN LEADERS would get together and advertise a concerted message about what THEY ARE DOING.

Honestly what is being done??? Crickets... I'm choking on all of this now. Too many people are too busy with work, family and kids to listen and read to realize that we are in very dire straits. It's all so overwhelming. I turn off Hannity and Laura cause by then its too much info for one day and then I can't sleep afterwards. We're all sharing this info but its now not good enough.

We get it...we know what is wrong. We are not stupid. What is being done to correct the situations? Start providing action items.

I want replies only with actions and solutions. I want to hear what is being done now.
Marjorie Green has been TRYING, tried to get Biden impeached! What happen with that? None of those who just talk, talk, talk, stood behind her. Why not? There are several grounds for impeachment. Are they going with the mentality "Its not what you know, its what you can prove"? We have the proof, the FBI has the proof, where is it and why is the GOP sitting on this? I am suspicious of the GOP, do they all have skeletons they want to keep in the closet? They must, otherwise they would have acted by now. Ms. Green also created a bill to halt immigration for four years, until we get a handle on our economy, then revisit the problem at the end of the four years. Who would not agree? I want their names! Why wasn't she supported with that bill as well?
And Lauren Bobert has been trying as well. Again no one (except Matt Gaetz) will stand behind these smart strong newbies, they are not in "the good ole boys club". We at least need to support the bills these women are putting out by telling our reps to shut-up and get on board. The GOP is writing their own epitaph, because if they do not get on board we will oust the whole bunch of those RINO'S.
I totally agree with you, I can't listen to talk, talk, talk, when I seen they are doing nothing. And, btw, what was that trip down the Rio Grande? A field trip? What did it change? NOTHING! They all need to be sent back over the boarder, OR not let through in the first place. It is ILLEGAL! Why do we even have laws!! Only for us?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Marjorie Green has been TRYING, tried to get Biden impeached! What happen with that? None of those who just talk, talk, talk, stood behind her. Why not? There are several grounds for impeachment. Are they going with the mentality "Its not what you know, its what you can prove"? We have the proof, the FBI has the proof, where is it and why is the GOP sitting on this? I am suspicious of the GOP, do they all have skeletons they want to keep in the closet? They must, otherwise they would have acted by now. Ms. Green also created a bill to halt immigration for four years, until we get a handle on our economy, then revisit the problem at the end of the four years. Who would not agree? I want their names! Why wasn't she supported with that bill as well?
And Lauren Bobert has been trying as well. Again no one (except Matt Gaetz) will stand behind these smart strong newbies, they are not in "the good ole boys club". We at least need to support the bills these women are putting out by telling our reps to shut-up and get on board. The GOP is writing their own epitaph, because if they do not get on board we will oust the whole bunch of those RINO'S.
I totally agree with you, I can't listen to talk, talk, talk, when I seen they are doing nothing. And, btw, what was that trip down the Rio Grande? A field trip? What did it change? NOTHING! They all need to be sent back over the boarder, OR not let through in the first place. It is ILLEGAL! Why do we even have laws!! Only for us?
I’m getting to the point of protesting against the “good ole boy Republicans” and yes, I think there is dirt on the majority of them and the others, with very few exceptions, are selling out to fatten their bank accounts and do not give a rats ass about our country. Hopefully, President Trump and Mike Lindell will create a “Naughty & Nice” list. Everyone on the naughty side needs to be primaried & kicked to the curb! I would love nothing more than to see McConnel get recalled and replaced with a Marjorie Greene 2.0!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Marjorie Green has been TRYING, tried to get Biden impeached! What happen with that? None of those who just talk, talk, talk, stood behind her. Why not?
It's easy to overlook the numbers advantage. How many people does it take to nudge the hardwired, evolutionary, conformity reflex?

There are 30 people in a room and each has a Snickers bar. If only one person is eating the Snickers with a knife and fork, the others are unlikely to go along with it. Is there a number at which everyone starts using a knife and fork? Over half? Two-thirds? When do they begin to conform? And why? I don't know. But I know it will happen eventually if enough people do it.

Politics takes conformity to frightening extremes. You thought high school was bad. A rookie like Green has a hard time getting support because politicians want to know whether she will be around in 2 years or whether she is merely part of a trend. Being the Lone Ranger doesn't work. You have to be like the Democrats, gather together, make some decisions as a group. Republicans are bad at this because they tend to be more individualistic. Democrats swarm like bees. It takes teamwork. This is one reason why it’s a good idea to have politicians who have participated in sports.

It's a dilemma. Leadership comes from established figures, but our established Republicans are mostly lousy. This is one reason why change takes a long time. We have to build up our numbers.

It's a good idea to study Democrats. Read their books, talk to them, and analyze why they have been so successful.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

Marian.....every word written.....I suspect....were words that MILLLIONS AND MILLIONS of AMERICANS could have penned....you beat me to the punch, my dear.....my EXACT THOUGHTS AND FRUSTRATIONS AND FEELINGS.
I....too...just dont have the stomach to watch Hannity and Laura ANYMORE....and then....the big punch in the GUT...WAS RUSH DYING....!!!!!...I was in the shower when I heard that news....and it...literally...punched me SO HARD....I was overwhelmed with sadness.....
I really DO feel sorry for HANNITY and all these conservative hosts and radio talking heads...that HAVE to submerge themselves into the minutia of all of this madness...I dont think I could DO THEIR JOB...at present...my head and heart would be exploding about every other minute.....!!!!!....I just cant listen to it...if I even get the WARNING that BIDEN is speaking....ALL CHANNELS are tuned to something else....I don't want to hear it.....PLUS....PLUS.....PLUS.....it is so egregious and upsetting.....that in order to KEEP SOME SEMBLANCE of SANITY....I have to just TUNE IT OUT.
I do not EVER remember a time when it's been this bad....when I have had to block the details out....and practically RUN from anything coming from Washington....thus....that fine line is hard to balance......because prior to this monumental TAKEOVER of WE THE PEOPLE .....I was the political junkie of ALL JUNKIES.....I read...I watched....i listened....I debated.....but once the Satanic cabal moved in.....I was DONE.....YET...YET...YET...I still MUST keep ONE EYE OPEN....because I just dont EVER WANT to be that kind of slothful AMERICAN who HAS NO IDEA what THE HELL is happening...so...I keep to BANNON and this War Room....the Populus Press and a scattering of other sites.....
Something HAS TO GIVE....because it seems like the news and the decisions coming from this MONSTER OF an EVIL devil... in the white house.....gets worse and worse and WORSE....the more TIME we give these MORONS set on DESTROYING AMERICA.
I want to BE A conspiracy theorist....at heart....I want to BELIEVE that Trump is really STILL the President......that the military is in charge....and that this whole nightmare of AMERICA DYING right in front of us all......will be set up right again...with some brilliant master plan from Trump.....oh...how I want to believe that.....but.....I have too much DAMN COMMON SENSE.
I really dont know WHAT THE FLIP to think of Michael Flynn....Lynn Wood...Pillowman..Mike Lindell....who all have said that TRUMP WILL BE BACK....in the WHITE HOUSE....soon....if only I had that kind of mystical THINKING.....!!!!!!!
our only GRAND HOPE is our living God who promises that HE TRIUMPHS over EVIL......everything else is mute..
...thank you Marian.....for successfully articulating what MILLIONS OF US are thinking..... ...feeling.....and living.....!!!!!!!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada

"calvery"
Is that Calvary ?
Or is that Cavalry ?
In both, it is you, I, and everyone else.
Focus on the source of all this turmoil as it's in only ONE SPOT - Washington DC and the installed person in the white house.
The 2020 election is not over and until it is there's reason to keep pressing on with finding certainty. Arizona is about to do something.
Yes, they're dragging their feet in other states.
Put up flyers around town or city with a message.
Today, while driving someone gave a thumbs up to what I wrote on the back window - FRAUD 2020 ELECTION

Appeal to the Boarder Patrol Agents to stop letting people in the country.
Boarder Patrol is enabling this Invasion, and I don't give a damn if they say they're just doing their jobs and they have no choice - BULL
WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE and so do they.

Yes, it can become taxing and tiring, but We the People Never Give Up

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Thanx guy....I'm doing the same....my only unsettling thot....THE FACT......that I have to read it....yet...much like you....I think i must...and should have done it years ago...my father was a STRONG CONSERVATIVE....he used to say that even his CAR HATED to turn LEFT.....and as he was extremely successful in his entrepreneurial spirit....he would walk around the office...when I was working there in spurts doing my life....with Rush in the background... and the flavor of INDEPENDENCE running thru every fiber of his PROUD AMERICAN SOUL...he would talk about .....'Rules for Radicals'....with the tag line.....'KNOW THINE ENEMY'.......I guess.....in my youth... I had no real...interest.... to pick up the book and read it back then.....but...it seems...unfortunately.....NOW......that........our ENEMY IS SHOOTING REAL BULLETS.......whereas before.....perhaps we thought the bullets were rubber and didnt have force......now.....?......THEIR BULLETS ARE THE REAL DEAL........ and if we dont learn to FIGHT...we are going to lose this damn war...if we haven't already.
Ok.....ok.....ok......I'll..... finally get the book....!!!!!!!

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Thanx guy....I'm doing the same....my only unsettling thot....THE FACT......that I have to read it....yet...much like you....I think i must...and should have done it years ago...my father was a STRONG CONSERVATIVE....he used to say that even his CAR HATED to turn LEFT.....and as he was extremely successful in his entrepreneurial spirit....he would walk around the office...when I was working there in spurts doing my life....with Rush in the background... and the flavor of INDEPENDENCE running thru every fiber of his PROUD AMERICAN SOUL...he would talk about .....'Rules for Radicals'....with the tag line.....'KNOW THINE ENEMY'.......I guess.....in my youth... I had no real...interest.... to pick up the book and read it back then.....but...it seems...unfortunately.....NOW......that........our ENEMY IS SHOOTING REAL BULLETS.......whereas before.....perhaps we thought the bullets were rubber and didnt have force......now.....?......THEIR BULLETS ARE THE REAL DEAL........ and if we dont learn to FIGHT...we are going to lose this damn war...if we haven't already.
Ok.....ok.....ok......I'll..... finally get the book....!!!!!!!

Non violent action has its risks.
In Burma or Myanmar, the resistance to this latest coup by the MILITARY cost lives. That's a hard price to give. But, people find the need and the cost worth it. When you know the person behind you will carry on if you should fall or die, then the struggle will continue. This type of determination has served people since time began. However, lives lost are an ultimate sacrifice, they need not be given if the strategy and tactics of the struggle are done to avoid loss of life while still bringing the message forward.

The reason not to use violence is it saves lives and can be harder to defeat. The principle is that the ones doing the killing of un-armed peaceful, but determined people in opposition is the eventual abhorrence of killing un-armed people. Decent people do not want to kill in the first place, and killing un-armed people is HARDER to do. Sure, the psychopaths or sociopaths may not mind killing, but they are few of the total - soldiers are trained to kill others who are armed and shooting at them. In WWII it was determined few actually did the killing while the bulk only supported the others, and I'm referring to the armed soldiers going into battle.
------- As a kid, I was the one who put the mangled critters, that the cats brought back to the house, to death in a quick manner.
It's something not pleasant, but it was done. I apologized each time. Of course, some were salvageable and were taken to shelter and healed.

Absent killing, violence is still hard to do in repetition except for the mentally unbalanced. Facing down someone who is going to club you is not easy either, but it's not standard for police or others to attack peaceful people - yes it has happened and will again, but if the cause is just and right and all who take it to be so, they will find the courage and ability to protest without much injury if any. While I've highlighted the downsides, it's necessary to know what may be required. And, as I've written elsewhere here before, What's the price if people do nothing versus engaging with some risk for a higher return or outcome?

If the cause is worth it and is the right thing to do, people should and must consider acting.

Reactions: Trumpster

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
Marian.....every word written.....I suspect....were words that MILLLIONS AND MILLIONS of AMERICANS could have penned....you beat me to the punch, my dear.....my EXACT THOUGHTS AND FRUSTRATIONS AND FEELINGS.
I....too...just dont have the stomach to watch Hannity and Laura ANYMORE....and then....the big punch in the GUT...WAS RUSH DYING....!!!!!...I was in the shower when I heard that news....and it...literally...punched me SO HARD....I was overwhelmed with sadness.....
I really DO feel sorry for HANNITY and all these conservative hosts and radio talking heads...that HAVE to submerge themselves into the minutia of all of this madness...I dont think I could DO THEIR JOB...at present...my head and heart would be exploding about every other minute.....!!!!!....I just cant listen to it...if I even get the WARNING that BIDEN is speaking....ALL CHANNELS are tuned to something else....I don't want to hear it.....PLUS....PLUS.....PLUS.....it is so egregious and upsetting.....that in order to KEEP SOME SEMBLANCE of SANITY....I have to just TUNE IT OUT.
I do not EVER remember a time when it's been this bad....when I have had to block the details out....and practically RUN from anything coming from Washington....thus....that fine line is hard to balance......because prior to this monumental TAKEOVER of WE THE PEOPLE .....I was the political junkie of ALL JUNKIES.....I read...I watched....i listened....I debated.....but once the Satanic cabal moved in.....I was DONE.....YET...YET...YET...I still MUST keep ONE EYE OPEN....because I just dont EVER WANT to be that kind of slothful AMERICAN who HAS NO IDEA what THE HELL is happening...so...I keep to BANNON and this War Room....the Populus Press and a scattering of other sites.....
Something HAS TO GIVE....because it seems like the news and the decisions coming from this MONSTER OF an EVIL devil... in the white house.....gets worse and worse and WORSE....the more TIME we give these MORONS set on DESTROYING AMERICA.
I want to BE A conspiracy theorist....at heart....I want to BELIEVE that Trump is really STILL the President......that the military is in charge....and that this whole nightmare of AMERICA DYING right in front of us all......will be set up right again...with some brilliant master plan from Trump.....oh...how I want to believe that.....but.....I have too much DAMN COMMON SENSE.
I really dont know WHAT THE FLIP to think of Michael Flynn....Lynn Wood...Pillowman..Mike Lindell....who all have said that TRUMP WILL BE BACK....in the WHITE HOUSE....soon....if only I had that kind of mystical THINKING.....!!!!!!!
our only GRAND HOPE is our living God who promises that HE TRIUMPHS over EVIL......everything else is mute..
...thank you Marian.....for successfully articulating what MILLIONS OF US are thinking..... ...feeling.....and living.....!!!!!!!
Dear Flamingo,

Thank you for your kindness. I continue to pray for all of us and hope that within our own spheres of influence that we urge others to reconnect and regularly attend a bible based church to pray to God.

I believe the root causes for the so many transgressions/disruptions is the deterioration of the family unit (parenting), education, and not worshipping their God. Ironically, life can be so easy lived according to the 10 Commandments, but we muck it up and can't do it! That's the irony. Stupido!

I never hear discussions about the correlation of the above with those who commit crimes, albeit the woman Tucker has on periodically with those stats. I think there is fear to address these issues for reasons maybe to keep us in the dark and to exploit us. And there is no money in it, actually it would deter a politician's mission, no guts to admit root causes. And oh, it might offend, to hear the reality and the truth. God forbid.

And so...here we are. Pray to St. Michael...Prepare for this Holy Week. Enjoy with those you love.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat