WHAT is the GAME.....REALLY? and do we have to play defense?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
back in the day, when a kid, we had a thing called AMerica.
at least, we thought we did.
then we grew up a little. Into a world where 100 million people were being slaughtered on the other side of the planet...for not agreeing with their leaders. (which was also happening in Europe and had for 2000 yrs but thats for another day)
so we planned our strategy, ostensibly so it wouldn't happen here.

we nuked out our entire populace again and again, (testing) causing cancer rates to go through the roof all over the land
we had nuke meltdowns in certain towns, and never told no one (simi valley 68, etc)....thanks guys, mighty white of ya.
we sprayed our own people with airborne viruses, to see how many would get sick and die..(operation sea spray)
we created wars to gain opium fields, to get more black money to slow down the dread creeping big brother of commie bad guys....until in the process of trying to defeat that brother, we became that brother.
and weapons tests? well we test out our most toxic vaccines and herbicides etc, without anyone noticing...vietnam/afghan etc.
all the while thinking, we had the high ground. All the while thinking...................or not?
how is it the right can be so wrong?
how is it the left can be so bereft............of reason.
how is the average joe, who saw it all along....can sit around and let it happen...long as he gets to see the game on sunday.
the game is as follows, because we focused on the game, we got gamed.
because we didn't play the game, we forfeited the game.
and now that the victor has the field............where are we?

and now, now we have a mob president. He's insultated himself with the sniffy/kabala puppets dancing for him.
how so? well, its an old trick, you pass the envelop, to keep em loyal, a few folded bills, most can be bought....
He did it by giving the folks who didn't lose their jobs the same bonus that the jobless got. (fed workers)
He did it by putting no constraints or ID checks on those making claims, assuring that his guys (the inmates) would get to steal everything back. etc etc. Of course he did it by bailing out the wall street crooks, on our dime. Then making movies about what heros they all were.

tell it to the million tent dwellers on the west coast, who still haven't recovered from their swindles, mr cash 4 clunkers.

and now, he slips everyone 4k for their mortgages, supposedly this is to keep them calm and loyal, while he gives new illegals 15K.
evidently, the stupid ones get a smaller bone.....why....because he knows they are stupid!! that is always why one gets less, because they are less useful and entirely more clueless.

and everyone smiles because frankly sniffy joes member is so pencilesque nobody even notices where it went. and his puppeteer, well he had one sown on long ago....and michael doesn't care as long as he gets to keep wearing dresses.

so the game is as always, take your eyes off the ball....get your head out of the game, and meanwhile the murderers are coming for ye all.

the only good news, is the ones losing their immune systems, are the ones believing these liars. So in essence they are killing off their own base. my question....did DJ know that? calculate. maybe the lemmings needed to be left to their own left turns....

Meanwhile they are hoping they can haul us away as they are doing in Australia now. Guy get tackles for eating w/out a mask?
Only question left is.....how much spare lead have we all got, do you have a gram scale and are you ready?

It may go smooth, it may not, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
the worst may be allowing them to haul you off to a camp, where you can preach to the already saved...mostly.
or the worst may be for you to say, assuming you think we are going to lay down and expose our throats, and let you mutate our children....nah....to that.............. we don't think so.
the children we allowed them to raise, now think there is a free lunch....and that mr. gates will provide them with an all you can eat worm buffet.......dig that meatless kaka........when in fact, they are the worms buffet, "let them eat cake", he said from his private floating space station. And they buried all the stored eggs, to come back once the radiation died down.

We never thought a bloodless takeover was possible because we never took McCarthy serious.
Nixon thought they'd play nice, he forgot no God=no goodness. (which part of 100 mil dead didn't he get?

Look at the chinese and russian oligarchs, do any of them just have millions? NO...the reason you kill your enemy is so you can have his stuff, and the power that comes with that. The reason you steal from your enemy is because its the quickest route to more stuff.
Confucius say: no honor is, as no honor does.
the decent to not decend.............a one letter difference makes all the difference.

therefore decent is stopped, by any means possible.

lets see if we can see what is happening now. Legislators in blue states gerrymandering like crazy for optimal scenarios, hoping every new congressional seat will go to them.

MAKING ABSOLUTELY sure by adding thousand of illegals to every district where they expect trouble, hoping the 15k and open border will be repaid with their votes. Making sure the free housing is there etc etc.
they know cheating will get harder, so they are VERY deliberately placing people in swing districts. Setting up for next year NOW.
what are WE doing?

anything you can do to slow this down, ANYTHING, you had better do, because time is running out.

run for office, go to school boards, demand refunds for schools not opened
demand a new voting system
call everyday some politico
tell your cable company to remove CNN MSNBC, ABC, CBS from your line up, or you will go elsewhere. THEN GO.
make sure they know why you are going. Buy a dish, its not like they are not alternative to all this.

Leave certain retailers. Cut up your cards and mail them back, with a letter saying your trade practices are offensive, you offer no american alternatives to chinese products and we will not do business with you unless you return to giving our countrymen a chance to make and supply goods to our people.

It doesn't matter how big a corporation thinks it is, america buys more stuff than anywhere by a LARGE margin, soon to go away if we do not ban together NOW>. If they lose half their business, they will change their business model.

as to politicians, find people with a fire in their belly...not nice guy milk toast types.
we aren't in a war where milk toast will do...
we are in a real war, with man eaters, and unless we find the TRUE GRIT types, we are screwed.

Horowitz said it best when he was red pilled and showed up at a rep. event....."where's your army?" he asked.

still the right question....now more than ever......"WHERE'S OUR ARMY?"

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
don't think I
m saying anything we haven't all thought and known.
glad to see the gangs all here.

I'm a little upset just now, having gone to a precinct meeting, filled with only grey hairs with their heads in their hands...

I know there's planty out there, and they work, but we have got to start praying for the middle aged and younger to start showing up.
if that meeting was any indicator of the movement....oiyyyy.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
mark's voice, needful, not always right. mostly.

the one thing...its called the long game, don't expect non-grifters to get that.

ask, why have a cybersymposium for something you already had...........
why hunt the hunters, and how does one do that
if getting enough rope is not the idea....well.....and if it is?

if you are playing a shell game, is the idea for all to SEE the pea?
well, sweet pea...is it? 2788

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
remember what you already should know
Think logically. People are craving TRUTH. People are craving TRANSPARENCY. People are craving EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. People are craving GOOD. People are craving RIGHT. People are craving TRUE FREEDOM. People are craving SAFETY & SECURITY. People are craving ………..(fill in the blanks)

The NARRATIVE is designed to keep people in a constant state of 'FEAR' thereby forcing 'ANGER', 'RAGE', 'VIOLENCE'. Emotionally unstable people are easier to CONTROL.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED BY RACE.
DIVIDED BY CLASS.
DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE. WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.
thank you 2788

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
remember what you already should know
Think logically. People are craving TRUTH. People are craving TRANSPARENCY. People are craving EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. People are craving GOOD. People are craving RIGHT. People are craving TRUE FREEDOM. People are craving SAFETY & SECURITY. People are craving ………..(fill in the blanks)

The NARRATIVE is designed to keep people in a constant state of 'FEAR' thereby forcing 'ANGER', 'RAGE', 'VIOLENCE'. Emotionally unstable people are easier to CONTROL.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED BY RACE.
DIVIDED BY CLASS.
DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE. WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.
thank you 2788
And because We Are United and Strong...We can overcome and do anything.
My heart and Prayers are ONE with The Lord.
Always and Forever I will be to his unconditional Love.
A Love....Heaven sent & like no other. ❤

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
SEEING SUBTRIFUGE why did Dutch SInse see the lasers? was that the set up, or the divine intervention?

A phone call I never should have heard changed the course of my life. There was no way I should have heard the call, if you knew the circumstances you'd know the liklihood was billions to one....yet I did hear it...

so when Dutch just happened to see lasers coming from Oregon, setting the whole coast on fire, maybe it was a divine moment? Wherein God let someone see, and catch them.

then the head of GOD came out and said, the next day, that yes they have DEW's.
whats the liklihood there? NONE
unless they knew it had been observed, and were telescoping that they have them and other do too.

my thoughts then go to the russian just caught setting fires.

ok, now go read the book "the best enemy money can buy"

and THEN put it together with the uanimous vote to stop russias pipeline.
why? the reason is the more oil gas and timber they sell, the less we do, hence we "save the Ukraine, which would be lovely if it were true...that we cared. Question is, do we care that Ukraine stay free...or do they all do the same dance, and if they can't have it all, they'll burn it all.

why did Paradise Ca get lazered out of existance? Who really thinks power lines bore holes through the hood, the engine, and into the ground?

add it all up now, russian woman starts wildfire "hiking through california on the way to canada" russia buys the mineral rights to the Mahler forest, and lasers are seen starting fires, eminatting from there.

and the next day OUR defense dept admits they have these weapons.

so were they warning russia to stop? Or were they blaming russia? Is this true or a set up.

Obviously russia needs to sell timber and gas, its the only things they have to sell.
obviously if we lose our forests that would help them.
obviously had they gotten the pipeline through to syrian ports they could have flooded the market with their oil, forcing others to lose money.

well we fixed the syrian problem, and the she-witch said russia russia russia enough times to choke a horse...
and the congress voted unanimously to stop them (only 2 no votes)

the only question left...is who is wagging whom?
Is russia really doing all this, or are they the patsy, so that the globalists can force folks into the globalist agenda.
get folks to leave the homes in rural areas, and force them into control cities, where they depend on them, and only THEY, the ultras, get to have private homes in the wilderness.....only for them, not the deplorables.

I don't know the answer here, just know that 2 times russia has been caught, and the scapegoat looks to be in place.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
mark's voice, needful, not always right. mostly.

the one thing...its called the long game, don't expect non-grifters to get that.

ask, why have a cybersymposium for something you already had...........
why hunt the hunters, and how does one do that
if getting enough rope is not the idea....well.....and if it is?

if you are playing a shell game, is the idea for all to SEE the pea?
well, sweet pea...is it? 2788
Who has the better poker hand, and more importantly, the better poker face? Following most of what you write here. But 2788? That is lost on me.......

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
SEEING SUBTRIFUGE why did Dutch SInse see the lasers? was that the set up, or the divine intervention?

A phone call I never should have heard changed the course of my life. There was no way I should have heard the call, if you knew the circumstances you'd know the liklihood was billions to one....yet I did hear it...

so when Dutch just happened to see lasers coming from Oregon, setting the whole coast on fire, maybe it was a divine moment? Wherein God let someone see, and catch them.

then the head of GOD came out and said, the next day, that yes they have DEW's.
whats the liklihood there? NONE
unless they knew it had been observed, and were telescoping that they have them and other do too.

ok, now go read the book "the best enemy money can buy"

and THEN put it together with the uanimous vote to stop russias pipeline.
why? the reason is the more oil gas and timber they sell, the less we do, hence we "save the Ukraine, which would be lovely if it were true...that we cared. Question is, do we care that Ukraine stay free...or do they all do the same dance, and if they can't have it all, they'll burn it all.

why did Paradise Ca get lazered out of existance? Who really thinks power lines bore holes through the hood, the engine, and into the ground?

add it all up now, russian woman starts wildfire "hiking through california on the way to canada" russia buys the mineral rights to the Mahler forest, and lasers are seen starting fires, eminatting from there.

and the next day OUR defense dept admits they have these weapons.

so were they warning russia to stop? Or were they blaming russia? Is this true or a set up.

Obviously russia needs to sell timber and gas, its the only things they have to sell.
obviously if we lose our forests that would help them.
obviously had they gotten the pipeline through to syrian ports they could have flooded the market with their oil, forcing others to lose money.

well we fixed the syrian problem, and the she-witch said russia russia russia enough times to choke a horse...
and the congress voted unanimously to stop them (only 2 no votes)

the only question left...is who is wagging whom?
Is russia really doing all this, or are they the patsy, so that the globalists can force folks into the globalist agenda.
get folks to leave the homes in rural areas, and force them into control cities, where they depend on them, and only THEY, the ultras, get to have private homes in the wilderness.....only for them, not the deplorables.

I don't know the answer here, just know that 2 times russia has been caught, and the scapegoat looks to be in place.

Take meds.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Game ?
Maybe so or much more ..... below makes some sense, but maybe not enough sense to be sense for the cents have no scent

Reactions: Aubrey James

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
"454(A) PC SPECIAL ALLEGATION ARSON DURING A STATE OF EMERGENCY"
This trumped up 'DURING A STATE OF EMERGENCY' is a bigger crime on all in California.
What about the riots/mostly peaceful protests 'DURING A STATE OF EMERGENCY' ?
The STATE OF EMERGENCY is the larger crime, a.k.a. farce.

And, then why would she call to be rescued ???

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
I guess most of you are aware that those who have to play the good masters (the people’s saviors) have to convince their multitudes first that a REAL bogyman (better if more than one) is threatening their way of life and the cause of almost all their recent troubles.

From what I read around here, it seems to me that the main bogyman in American has returned again to be 'Communism'.
I said ‘returned’ because by sacrificing horribly thousands of NYC citizens, in daylight and as high as possible so that the entire world could witness it, the bogyman 'Communism' was replaced, in less than 24 hours, with 'Terrorism', 20 years ago.

Also, where I was born and live, I used hearing, since I was teen, that the bogyman is Israel. Then, it was replaced, since 10 years ago, with ‘Terrorism’. This new bogyman is presented as being supernatural. Yes, the multi-national Islamic terrorist groups (supposed not being backed by any country in the world) were able to defy even the armies of the greatest nations. So the Russian and American Elite together try their best, though in vain, to defeat them till now.

In brief, anytime I hear of a national bogyman (people’s enemy), I am aware that it is just about certain scary tales made for adults in very clever ways (besides the ability to spreading them rather easily, regionally; if not in the entire world in some cases).

Since I can’t judge, hate or even blame seriously anyone because this hurts my heart/soul in the first place, all these scary tales about bogymen don’t affect the way I live.
But I am afraid that most people, in every country, don't mind be driven by such tales (which differ from one region to another) to where they are supposed to go and to what they are supposed to believe and do.

After all, every person is free, in the life’s game, to choose between saving the world and saving his soul. I chose saving my soul.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat