What is with the Live Chat?? Anyone else having issues?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

zuzuk

Feb 10, 2021
I am logged in ... I can post messages here but it will not log me into the live chat. I have tried multiple browsers (Dissenter, Firefox, Chrome) ... all same results. I can log in to my account but it does not allow me to join the live chat, asking me to log in to join but denies me.
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
I am logged in ... I can post messages here but it will not log me into the live chat. I have tried multiple browsers (Dissenter, Firefox, Chrome) ... all same results. I can log in to my account but it does not allow me to join the live chat, asking me to log in to join but denies me.
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks
Not sure will find out in about 20 minutes

zuzuk

Feb 10, 2021
I was not aware that the chat had changed and needed to create a new account ... I had company for a few weeks and didn't know and since that was not in the "instructions" =P So, anyone who has been on the chat before but can't get on now ... create an account ... again, cause your old chat account is gone

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat