What next?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Okay, so we have proven the election was stolen. We have the evidence the covid-19 was produced in the Wuhan Lab with Fauci's help and under his direction. Milley and Austen have admitted the stupidities they perpetrated in Afghanistan. We've all seen the atrocities at the Mexican border. We know what Planned Parenthood has been up to. The question HOW DO WE STOP THEM???

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Okay, so we have proven the election was stolen. We have the evidence the covid-19 was produced in the Wuhan Lab with Fauci's help and under his direction. Milley and Austen have admitted the stupidities they perpetrated in Afghanistan. We've all seen the atrocities at the Mexican border. We know what Planned Parenthood has been up to. The question HOW DO WE STOP THEM???
You and everyone on this forum know the real answer. And it’s not politicians, “freight trains”, courts, fauci’s, bannon’s, reading more books, ...., OR VOTING!

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
2a magic spell.jpg

Reactions: grammagail82

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
That’s the thing about the voting part that confuses me.

If they cheat, and we don’t/can’t stop them, it really doesn’t matter, right?

OK; it really doesn’t confuse me.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
grammagail82, if I remember right, you’re a Believer. So, assuming that’s true, here’s how I see it:

We are America First Deplorables! We do what we can to further that end, and to glorify God and protect our Country.

We also know God’s Word, and know He has all authority to judge our Country and fulfill Biblical prophecy, or show us mercy.

Whatever He chooses, we are all set, since we are in His will. And our marching orders are to give all we have, and point as many as possible His way.

That’s the KISS principle, (Keep It Simple Son/Sister).

🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
grammagail82, if I remember right, you’re a Believer. So, assuming that’s true, here’s how I see it:

We are America First Deplorables! We do what we can to further that end, and to glorify God and protect our Country.

We also know God’s Word, and know He has all authority to judge our Country and fulfill Biblical prophecy, or show us mercy.

Whatever He chooses, we are all set, since we are in His will. And our marching orders are to give all we have, and point as many as possible His way.

That’s the KISS principle, (Keep It Simple Son/Sister).

🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸
He will show his children mercy, even though the rest of the country is in a handbasket. But I will keep praying even for those lost souls. I'm not capable of actually DOING very much (83 years old, 3 heart attacks, lymphoma survivor, etc. etc. etc.) but I will do what I can, even if it's only encouraging other believers.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Unless we do something soon, there won't be any voting
Voting, oh that has a new meaning. That’s when dumb asses donate money because they think they’re making a difference. And then they either get a package in the mail or physically go and “vote”. Then the criminals that count the “votes” decide if you voted correctly or incorrectly. If you “voted” incorrectly they correct it for you. And then if you and 100 million+ others think that something is fishy, “they” assure you that you are wrong by calling you racist, domestic terrors.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Y’know, grammagail82, when we get to heaven, I think the most prolific warriors, with the most jewels in their crowns, will be the 83 year olds with 3 heart attacks who don’t think they’re doing anything, when, in fact, they do infinitely more than any 100 of us.

Prayer is the most important aspect of Spiritual Warfare. And that is exactly in what we are engaged! 🙏🏼😡💪🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸

Reactions: KerimF

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Y’know, grammagail82, when we get to heaven, I think the most prolific warriors, with the most jewels in their crowns, will be the 83 year olds with 3 heart attacks who don’t think they’re doing anything, when, in fact, they do infinitely more than any 100 of us.

Prayer is the most important aspect of Spiritual Warfare. And that is exactly in what we are engaged! 🙏🏼😡💪🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸
You can't imagine what that bit of encouragement means to me. Thank you

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat